New Crossdressing Thread

as my confidence builds...

otCVGI7l.jpg

but what can I do with all the face pictures I can't show? *sigh*

wow!! you look great!

But Stinson, how do I know what YOU will do with them? I have secrets to keep you know…

Mmmm thanks Jhane you are sweet… ;)

Inthegutter I get a “wow!!” ? WOW!! Thanks, I am getting a little flushed. Honestly didn’t expect such kind feedback…

Bluesky496… that little “x” gave me a shiver! Next time I’m in Hampshire (first? not sure) you will have to let me take you out for a nice meal for such a kind compliment.

That was only the second time I tried dressing at all, and I have no one helping me (be glad I can’t show my face pics, the makeup job I did on myself was so horrendous ugh) or taking pictures for me (you see the little remote in every shot), but after I took them, I went out in that black dress and had a drink at a bar in SF, don’t think anyone thought for a second I wasn’t a CD, but they all smiled the smile that wasn’t teasing or mean. It felt so good, as I tried my best not to fall in those shoes! Heart still pounding, but proud of myself. Thanks for the confidence gals!!
:kiss:

But Stinson, how do I know what YOU will do with them? I have secrets to keep you know…

Inthegutter I get a “wow!!” ? WOW!! Thanks, I am getting a little flushed. Honestly didn’t expect such kind feedback…

Bluesky496… that little “x” gave me a shiver! Next time I’m in Hampshire (first? not sure) you will have to let me take you out for a nice meal for such a kind compliment.

That was only the second time I tried dressing at all, and I have no one helping me (be glad I can’t show my face pics, the makeup job I did on myself was so horrendous ugh) or taking pictures for me (you see the little remote in every shot), but after I took them, I went out in that black dress and had a drink at a bar in SF, don’t think anyone thought for a second I wasn’t a CD, but they all smiled the smile that wasn’t teasing or mean. It felt so good, as I tried my best not to fall in those shoes! Heart still pounding, but proud of myself. Thanks for the confidence gals!!
Because you are so fantastic :kiss::kiss::kiss::devil:

You're very welcome for the "wow" and I'm very proud of you, too! :rose::kiss:

So I have been doing lots of squats to try to get a rounder, juicier ass, how am I doing? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC07334_opt.jpg
    DSC07334_opt.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC07345_opt.jpg
    DSC07345_opt.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC07353_opt.jpg
    DSC07353_opt.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 150
So I have been doing lots of squats to try to get a rounder, juicier ass, how am I doing? :rolleyes:

Amazingly well babe, if you need some extra guidance maybe some personal training sessions (free of charge of course!) you know where I am..... :kiss:

I also bought a translucent latex dress identical to the one Persephone wears in the Matrix Reloaded, but it is so tight I can't zip it all the way up without help! Volunteers? :eek:

Attachments

• DSC07318_opt.jpg
    DSC07318_opt.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC07322_opt.jpg
    DSC07322_opt.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 135
Back