Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT one of my coworkers is a selfish, self-centered, inconsiderate bitch.
IACT another of my coworkers is so much like me it is unbelievable ..and the above mentioned coworker drives us both crazy.
IFCT in 24 hours I will not be thinking about work at all!
 
ICT moving is kicking my ass, but it's been made a LOT more bearable by a good friend.

She kisses so sweetly. :D
 
ICT I really hope work will keep me busy today, or I am going to go out of my mind watcing the clock
 
ICT that I'm missing my little lit buddy and hope she has time for some fun soon. :(
i hope she does too x

ict it's weird being a newbie again! On plus side it's nice to have a quiet, smut free inbox :)

iact i will be browsing this thread to make sure i don't miss any of my buddies who i'd like to know the new me
 
ICT I really hope work will keep me busy today, or I am going to go out of my mind watcing the clock

Please don't go out of your mind Mistress ... it is one of the things she loves about you ... not to mention your mind is the one you and your slave use ... so if you lose it then you are both in some trouble ;)
 
Please don't go out of your mind Mistress ... it is one of the things she loves about you ... not to mention your mind is the one you and your slave use ... so if you lose it then you are both in some trouble ;)

You seem to operate quite well without a mind :kiss:
 
ICT I'm looking forward to going to the amusement park today. I just enjoy watching my daughter have so much fun.
IACT I really need some new adult friends. All my old buddies have gone and gotten too busy to just go out for a beer or movie. I miss just hanging our with the guys. I'm not taking applications just venting.
I finally confess that if you are still reading this you should smile and try to share a smile with someone you meet today.
 
I always know it is going to be a good day when I go to Chipolte's and my Chipolte man is there to make my bowl.

He is very hawt--tall, broad-shouldered, big hands--he makes me want to be burrito toppings, lol

And my bowl is perfect when he makes it.

I lust you, Chipolte Man.:)
 
ICT I'm quite disappointed with my day. Work went great, but when we went to go see Green Lantern, a movie I've been waiting for forever, the damn projector broke and shredded the film (yes the theater was using film)! I didn't even get to the first major space battle!
 
*
ICT my confessions right now are temporary and bitchy...so better left unsaid.

IFCT I am fucking head over heels (yea baby I stole it) in love with him.
 
ICT thanks to a couple of wonderful people, I'm discovering that I have much more of a dominant side than I ever realized. :eek: It's actually quite the shock to me.

IACT I'm rediscovering my love for the X-Files series. :eek: I'd forgotten how much fun conspiracy theories can be!

IFCT my puppy has a bad ear infection, and I feel like an ass for not seeing the signs and getting her to a vet sooner. :(
 
ICT I am sorry BMF's night went so rapidly downhill :(

IACT my attraction to Johnny Depp is intense, mercurial and I do not understand it.
 
ICT I want to try group masturbation. No touching, just watching each other.
 
ICT I'm a gullible fool

IACT it really sucks when a person's words aren't upheld by their actions
 
ICT sometimes the innocent chat, the not knowing the person, the subtle sexual connection is delightful.

Anybody want to hike up a volcano?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top