Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salvor-Hardon said:
That is truly utterly profound :rose:
It's true for you, too, dear man. :rose:

Lady_Guenivere said:
:rose: Your words inspired me today. Thank you.
You are so welcome. I'm glad. :rose:

hmmnmm said:
And those beyond who know you not cannot be trusted if they attempt to coerce you to consider your goods not so good
:rose: :rose:

damppanties said:
You need to believe too. :kiss:

tickledkitty said:
You too, dearest. You too. :heart:
You are both entirely too sweet...and rascally (not to mention completely in my thought pool when I was harnessing those words). :heart:


Spider. Hmm.
 
hmmm...four separate conversations about this in the same day. and now this. i'm so confused right now.
 
I hate weddings.
I enjoy meeting up with old friends and catching up with them.
I hate that my wife is so needy and selfish.
I enjoy the friends of the bride who are darn cute.
I hate wedding reception food.
I really really enjoy that one of the server was drop dead gorgeous! I mean like beat up the photographer, grab his gear and drag her to do a impromptu photo shoot NOW gorgeous.

Tatiana, I never got to tell you I thought you were hot because you were working, but wow you are amazing.

Signed,
The big guy with the bad hair cut in the blue shirt.
 
Babies are so damn cute, even when they are shitting themselves, lol.

Hunter is sitting in his bouncy baby bjorn chair and now has that "Oh yeah, I'm cool, nothing happening here" look on his face after some grunting and other noise making, lol. He's so damn adorable.

although that wasn't as good as the look he gets half the time when he's latched on which is the "oh yeah, I got my booby, life is sweet" look with his eyebrows shifted up as if he's cool, lol.
 
Last edited:
Got my car towed (after calling three or four places). The dealership can't look at it until Monday. I don't have a car right now either. I will borrow my mother's until Monday night when I will call ofr a rental.

Went to a giant 250 person poker game yesterday. Came in around 100th. Played the losers tournament (for the losers of the first tourny), and came in 20th out of 100 or so.

Squandered a chance with a cute girl. I really don't know how to act around women.

Dreamed about having three sisters in love with me. One of them forced another onto me onto the bed, then I woke up.
 
*sings & chair dances*

'Cause we are all African people (people) (people)

all African people (oh oh eh oh)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top