How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

CeriseBuss

mere chattel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Posts
2,360

How to Have a Harem
is a closed thread for DawnODay, EmpressJosephine, Rose4Emily, PrincepsCyberius, CeriseBuss, and possibly others exploring issues of love in the context of polyamory, bdsm, sex addiction, and the culinary arts. Please do not post in this thread. If you have comments, send them to the individual authors and they will share them with the rest of us.

We hope you enjoy our little tale.

* * *

Note from 7/14/2018

I titled my first post of this story "Part One: End to Envy (The First Night)" with the expectation of breaking the action into Parts based on jumps in time. I am about to start Part Two. Once I do, I'll add links to the start of each part.

Also, after some correspondence with my co-authors (all oldsters like me, so far), we have decided to set the story at a time consistent with our actual birth-dates and stated ages in the story. It will make it easier for us to relate to the events involved. We hope that does not mess up anyone's images of the action so far.

* * *

Part One (13 November 1992).

Part Two (29 November 1992).

Part Three (5 December 1992).
 
Last edited:
Part One: End to Envy (The First Night -- 13 November 1992)

“No one gives better oral sex than I do,” Nancy claimed, curled up at the far end of the couch. She still had on what she’d worn to the office, a black tight cotton sweater, red tartan wool skirt, gray stockings, and even the black patent leather pumps with four inch heels because she figured leaving them on looked sexier. Likewise, her best friend Laurie, a pharmacist, still wore her lab coat over a pink turtleneck and black skirt, although she’d shed her shoes as soon as getting home. Chris, Laurie’s fiancé and a lawyer like Nancy, had taken off his suit coat, but remained in a crisp white shirt, royal blue tie, and pinstriped navy blue slacks.

Nancy had met Laurie in third grade and they’d remained friends ever since, despite a certain resentment Nancy quickly developed for Laurie. Both good students, Laurie had always done a bit better in school. They had similar looks, petite with long brown hair. Laurie, however, had developed a slender woman’s body with moderately sized but pert breasts and a slight flair to her hips. Nancy waited through puberty to grow breasts and curves. Instead, now 28, she still had no hips and only the slightest bulge around her tiny pink nipples. In almost subconscious compensation, Nancy had let her hair grow to just past her butt. Today, she had it in a single braid down the middle of her back.

“You should be more like Laurie; she get’s straight A’s,” Nancy’s mother had said countless times as they went through grade school together. This changed slightly in high school. “You should be more like Laurie; the boys all pay attention to her.”

It only got worse when Laurie started dating Chris. Now her mother usually said something to the this effect: “You should be more like Laurie; that young man of hers is quite a catch. Smart, handsome, always a gentleman, he’s really going to go places, you just wait and see.”

Worst of all, Nancy could not disagree. She had fallen in love with Chris from the first night she’d met him at a party he and Laurie had thrown in their Madison apartment during his second semester of law school and her last of pharmacy school. He had become a primary factor in her decision to go to law school in Madison. He always acted kindly to her there, giving advice and helping her decipher some of her tougher readings, but, two years behind him, she had never managed to break into his social circle.

By the time Nancy graduated, Chris and Laurie had a luxurious townhouse in Hartland, one of the most desired Milwaukee suburbs. Nancy landed a corporate job in downtown Milwaukee, but could not afford their neighborhood. She found a comfortable apartment in Wauwatosa.

As busy as they’d all become, Nancy did all she could to keep their friendship active: finding good seats for the Milwaukee Symphony, or shows at the Pabst Theater; beer and wine tastings at Von Trier; special showings at the art or natural history museums; seeing favorite bands at Summerfest. None the less, Laurie and Chris seemed to have less and less time for such things.

Nancy tried to fill her time with the bar scene. She dated a series of “nice” men, and found “nice” unsatisfactory compared with Chris’s incisive wit and outgoing personality. Laurie always compared Chris to Han Solo; Nancy kept dating one Luke Skywalker after another.

The final straw came when Laurie and Chris announced their engagement. Nancy knew it meant her friendship would become even a smaller part of their lives. Worse, it meant the end to her secret fantasy — which she finally let herself admit to herself at this time — of stealing Chris away from Laurie. Well, as the old saying goes, if you can’t beat `em, then join `em.

That led to the Friday afternoon phone call that brought them together in Chris and Laurie’s livingroom that evening, ostensibly to get together for dinner in downtown Hartland. Sharing a bottle of Pinot Noir Nancy had brought beforehand, she steered the conversation to a point where she could make her boast about oral sex. Laurie, at the other end of the couch, just looked at her puzzled, as if she might have misunderstood. Chris blushed slightly and looked down into his wine glass and shifted slightly in his chair.

“Really,” Nancy asserted, not knowing any other way to get the evening to the point she desired. “I give the best oral sex in the world.”


.​
 

Attachments

  • CandL01.jpg
    CandL01.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • nancy1.jpg
    nancy1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

"No one gives better oral sex than I do," Nancy interjected into their conversation about high school and college sweethearts. She had started by saying how she had yet to find a fully satisfactory lover, then suddenly, almost as an aside, she said that.

Chris felt his cheeks flushing above his neatly trimmed beard, not from embarrassment, but sexual excitement. He stared down into his wineglass to avoid looking Nancy or Laurie in the eyes. He felt his penis start to stir and stiffen, requiring him to shift in his seat to hide it better. The image Nancy's words brought to mind had sent a surge of lust from his loins straight to the end of his manhood. It didn't help when Nancy reiterated, "Really, I give the best oral sex in the world."

He loved Laurie, but had secretly lusted over, and fantasized about, Nancy since first meeting her at a party Laurie and he had thrown in their Madison apartment during his second semester of law school and her last of pharmacy school. He found petite brunettes most attractive. Nancy was both shorter and thinner than Laurie, herself incredibly small and light. Nancy's hair, however, incited his greatest lust. For years now he had fantasized about making love to her with all that impossibly long hair dangling over and tangling around him. The guilt he felt from fantasizing about his fiancé's best friend made it all the more imperative, in his mind, to defend Laurie's honor.

"Oh, I don't..." he croaked, then cleared his throat. "I don't know about that, Nance. I can't believe anyone's better than Laurie."

 
"I don't know about that, Nance," Chris replied to Nancy's obscene boast about her fellatio prowess, which had shocked but not surprised Laurie. Nancy had always had an obsession with, and no decorum about, sex. Nancy frequently embarrassed Laurie this way, like the time they went to a Vietnamese restaurant with Laurie's younger brother and Nancy compared the rice paper roll wrappers to condoms. At least Chris would not take offense. Indeed, he quickly added this claim: "I can't believe anyone's better than Laurie."

"Chris!!!" Laurie interjected, knowing what a thrill Nancy would get out of this tidbit about their private life. "That's none of her business!"
 
"I don't know about that, Nance," Chris replied to Nancy's boast about her fellatio prowess. "I can't believe anyone's better than Laurie."

"Chris!!!" Laurie interjected a bit shrilly. "That's none of her business!"

"C`mon, Laurie!" Nancy laughed, hoping it did not betray how nervous and excited she felt. "We're all friends here! Or are you just afraid I really am better than you?"
 
"C`mon, Laurie!" Nancy laughed teasingly. "We're all friends here! Or are you just afraid I really am better than you?"

"No! I just..." Laurie felt herself blushing. She never liked discussing private things like sex openly, and Nancy had almost baited her into it. Now she found herself at a loss for words. She took a long sip of her wine.
 

"We're all friends here!" Nancy replied to Laurie's usual shock to her frank candor about sex. "Or are you just afraid I really am better than you?"

"No! I just..." Laurie started to blush.

"Well," Chris interjected instinctively to protect Laurie from embarrassment. "It really doesn't matter, Nance. It's not like you have any way to prove it."

Even as he said it, Chris recognized the door he'd just opened. It both worried and excited him.

 
"It really doesn't matter, Nance," Chris suggested about her claim that she gives the best oral sex in the world. "It's not like you have any way to prove it."

Nancy hadn't known when the opportunity would arise, but fully intended to seize it now that it had. Slipping off the sofa, Nancy got down on her hands and knees and started crawling around the coffee table at the far end of which Chris sat in a recliner. As she approached him, she looked over her shoulder to where Laurie sat at the end of the sofa near Chris.

"Do you want," Nancy asked her, somehow certain that this would appeal to her lifelong friend. "To watch me suck his cock?"
 
Slipping off the sofa, Nancy got down on her hands and knees and started crawling around the coffee table at the far end of which Chris sat in a recliner. As she approached him, Nancy looked at Laurie over her shoulder and smiled, asking: "Do you want to watch me suck his cock?"

"I..." Laurie gasped and stopped, searching for words. She'd never fully understood her friendship with Nancy. While she and Nancy had many common interests, they had very different attitudes.

Nancy's almost obsessive interest in her life also made Laurie uncomfortable. Years earlier, Laurie had noticed when she switched her wardrobe from primarily Lacoste to Lauren, that Nancy immediately did the same. So, although she preferred Fila for sportswear, she changed to wearing all Adidas. Again, Nancy immediately followed suit. It felt like having a stalker.

Further, she'd never really trusted Nancy like a person should a friend. Nancy had always shown too much interest in Laurie's boyfriends. This latest ploy simply proved all of Laurie's darkest suspicions.

"I..." Laurie started to protest and stopped, searching for an understanding of why she could not finish her objection. As much as she appreciated Chris's enthusiasm for cunnilingus, Laurie had always considered fellatio a bit demeaning, even though she performed it on Chris happily to please him. The idea, however, of Nancy doing it to Chris, without any chance of reciprocation (Laurie would see to that), somehow enticed her. She wanted to see Nancy degraded by her choice.

"I..." Laurie paused, hardly able to believe that she wanted to say it, but she did. "I approve."
 

"I... I... I..." Laurie stammered in shock at Nancy's offer to watch her fellate Chris. Chris began to cross his legs in an attempt to hide and control his growing erection. Surely Laurie would momentarily find her voice and kick Nancy out of their apartment. He simply froze, except for his dropping jaw, when Laurie instead replied, "I approve."

Speechless, Chris returned both feet to the floor, instinctively well apart from each other with his knees spread, and turned to stare in shock at his fiance Laurie.

 
"I approve."

The sexual desire smoldering in Nancy's loins ignited upon hearing her best friend Laurie give her permission to fellate Laurie's fiancé Chris. Nancy immediately crawled forward between Chris's spread legs and pressed her lips to the bulge growing in the front of his pleated slacks.

"Chris seems to like the idea," Nancy said, her voice hoarse and heavy with lust, as she began to unbuckle his belt. "What do you say, Laurie, shall I stretch this out and make him suffer?"
 
"What do you say, Laurie," Nancy asked, her voice hoarse and heavy with lust, as she began to unbuckle Chris's belt. "Shall I stretch this out and make him suffer?"

"No, get right to it," Laurie insisted, more anxious to see this than she would ever have imagined. Nancy had always emulated Laurie, much to the latter's annoyance. Worse, Nancy had always taken an uncomfortable interest in Laurie's boyfriends. To now see Nancy degrade herself by fellating Chris with no physical or emotional reciprocation seemed a just lesson for her. "And make sure you swallow it all."
 
"Get right to it," Laurie rejected Nancy's suggestion that she tease Chris with her mouth. "And make sure you swallow it all."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Nancy giggled as she unbuttoned then unzipped Chris's suit pants. Laurie's insistence that she swallow sounded like an attempt at retribution. In fact, Nancy enjoyed the sensation of a man ejaculating in her mouth. It felt like a reward for a job well done.

She began tugging down Chris's slacks.
 

Still speechless, Chris could not bring himself to look either woman in the eye. His gaze ended up resting on the way his growing erection bulged under the thin white cotton of his briefs, now visible because Nancy had opened the front of his slacks. She wrapped her fingers around their waistbands and started tugging. Chris arched his back to lift his butt out of the chair, thus allowing them to slip off more easily.



 
Nancy smiled when Chris lifted his hips to allow his slacks to pull down more easily. She used her middle fingers to hook the waistband of his white briefs as well, and pulled them down together. The underwear stretched against the bulge in front, then gave way suddenly. His impressive erection sprang right up and swayed back and forth in front of her like an entrancing serpent.

Nancy knew from prior experience that, at under five feet tall and not much over 80 pounds, she could never have coitus with a penis this large without pain. She had become expert at fellatio for this reason. None the less, her inability to enjoy "normal" intercourse had cost her more than one boyfriend.

Chris's stiff organ continued to bob slightly before her eyes. Circumcised, it almost glowed, clean and smooth. She saw a bit of moisture glittering at the very tip. Her mouth began to water.

"It's lovely!" she sighed as she rose up on her knees. She started by taking just the head between her lips and swirling her tongue around the flesh surrounding the little slit.
 
"It's lovely!" Nancy sighed when Chris's erection popped up, released from his briefs, and swayed in front of her face. Laurie had always considered Nancy's fascination with all things sexual, especially male anatomy, somewhat perverse. Well, Laurie thought, as you sow, so shall you reap. Laurie leaned forward and watched with spiteful satisfaction as Nancy took the tip of Chris's stiff organ into her mouth.
 

Chris grunted slightly when the elastic waistband of his briefs finally slid off and released the head of his hard penis, causing it to bob and sway in front of Nancy's face.

"It's lovely!" Nancy sighed as she rose up on her knees. He saw a combination of fascination and desire in her eyes. He had read about women with a fetish described as "cock worship." He wondered if Nancy fit into that category.

He drew a quick breath between his teeth when Nancy took just the head of his erection between her lips and began swirling her tongue around the flesh surrounding the little slit. With this first intimate contact, he glanced over at Laurie to see her reaction. She wore a cruel smile, highlighting an expression of vindictive derision and amused retribution.

He now understood. Laurie had often complained about Nancy's unabashed obsession with sex and confessed conspicuous attraction to him and Laurie's earlier boyfriends. Laurie had evidently taken this as an opportunity to teach Nancy a lesson. Chris sighed, happy to be its subject.


 
"It's lovely!" Nancy said of Chris's erection as she rose up on her knees. He drew a quick breath between his teeth when she took just the head of his erection between her lips and began swirling her tongue around the flesh surrounding the little slit. Ever so slowly, she lowered her lips to take more and more of its stiff length inside. All the time, her tongue continued to swish, circle, and slurp. Soon, she had taken over half of the hard organ into her mouth and began moving her tongue in rapid oscillations upon its veined underside.
 
"It's lovely!" Nancy said of Chris's erection as she rose up on her knees. He drew a quick breath between his teeth when she took just the head of his erection between her lips and began swirling her tongue around the flesh surrounding the little slit. Ever so slowly, she lowered her lips to take more and more of its stiff length inside. All the time, her tongue continued to swish, circle, and slurp. Soon, she had taken over half of the hard organ into her mouth and began moving her tongue in rapid oscillations upon its veined underside.


Chris's head lolled back and he stifled a moan, not wanting Laurie to know how much he already relished Nancy's talent at fellatio. Nancy's confidence in her oral skills probably came from things various boyfriends had said. She was clearly that good.

Chris immediately recognized the source of her prowess. Unlike Laurie --- who seemed only interested in making him come as quickly as possible from oral sex --- Nancy already showed herself determined to take her time. It appeared that she rather enjoyed having his erection in her mouth. Chris settled further into the chair, ready to savor this as well.


 
Laurie leaned forward in her chair, watching with fascination as Nancy slowly took more and more of Chris's large erection into her wide but dainty mouth. She could see the muscle's under Navy's jaw flex as her tongue continued to move upon his penis. When Nancy had taken in over half of the hard organ, Chris's head lolled back and he stifled a moan of obvious pleasure.

Laurie had never looked at porn; she assumed it would disgust her. Now, however, watching her best friend but lifelong rival fellate her fiance, her womanhood began warming up and growing damp. This surprised Laurie more than anything else she had done this evening. She began to squirm in her seat.
 
With over half of Chris's large erection in her mouth, Nancy began moving her tongue in rapid oscillations upon its veined underside. She heard his stifled moan. Sucking slightly, she pulled back slowly until she again had her lips wrapped just behind the engorged head of his penis, which she tickled with her tongue tip. She continued swishing her tongue on that sensitive area while gradually drawing more of his manhood back into her mouth. She wanted to give him an experience he would dream about for... a long time to come (so to speak).
 
With over half of Chris's large erection in her mouth, Nancy began moving her tongue in rapid oscillations upon its veined underside. She heard his stifled moan. Sucking slightly, she pulled back slowly until she again had her lips wrapped just behind the engorged head of his penis, which she tickled with her tongue tip. She continued swishing her tongue on that sensitive area while gradually drawing more of his manhood back into her mouth. She wanted to give him an experience he would dream about for... a long time to come (so to speak).


Chris couldn't stifle his moan this time. Nancy had an incredibly nimble tongue and a perfect understanding of how to use it to maximum effect on a man. He had previously known only one, maybe two, woman who even approached her expertise at fellatio. Breathing heavily, he gasped. "I'm not going to last long."


 
Chris groaned as Nancy swished her tongue on his stiff manhood while gradually drawing more of it back into her mouth. Then he gasped. "I'm not going to last long."

Nancy smiled around his erection, and purposely slowed her tongue and decreased its contact with his hard organ. She wanted him to enjoy her oral expertise for a long while.
 
Laurie felt her now wet womanhood twitch with need as she watched Nancy move her lips up and down Chris's stiff manhood. She could tell by Nancy's jaw muscles that her tongue lapped at it in various ways as she took less, then more again, of its length into her wide mouth. Soon Chris started to groan, and gasped, "I'm not going to last long."

Laurie saw Nancy respond to this by opening her mouth wider and slowing her tongue's play upon the erection. Laurie scowled. She had given her permission for this not for Chris's prolonged pleasure, bur for Nancy's quick humiliation.

"Don't slow down!" Laurie insisted, squirming with anticipation. "Make him come. Make him come in your mouth!"
 
"Don't slow down!" Laurie barked as soon as Nancy eased up on the fellatio she performed on Chris. "Make him come. Make him come in your mouth!"

Hoping to repeat this opportunity again, Nancy obeyed Laurie's directive and resumed vigorously swishing her tongue on the engorged head of Chris's penis while gradually drawing more of his erection into mouth.
 
Back
Top