Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

As most of you know, I teach college. A week ago last Friday, the Chairperson of my department resigned to take a job at another school. My dean cajoled me to take over as Chairperson. I have spent the last week-and-a-half getting up to speed on that. I'm feeling a bit more comfortable in my new position now, so I'll start posting again, although probably not quite as frequently as before.

I apologize if my sudden disappearance caused any problems.

CONGRATULATIONS!

(or condolences?)

How Long Should I Wait?

Litster "cripple92996" plays Dr. Samuel Edgeways in our story.

On 09-10-2015, I sent him this PM:

Rose4Emily said:
Hi!

Your last post was on July 27.

My last post was on July 29.

Are you still interested in writing at Dominion?

Please let me know.

On 09-12-2015, I sent him this PM:

Rose4Emily said:
I see you have been on since I sent the below, but did not reply, so I repeat:

Rose4Emily said:
Hi!

Please let me know.

If you want, I can do a post putting you to bed, then you can rejoin the story later when you have more time. Please let me know your intentions about posting.

Then, today, 09-20-2015, I sent him this PM:

Rose4Emily said:
I see you have again been on since I sent the below, but did not reply, so I again repeat:

Rose4Emily said:
I see you have been on since I sent the below, but did not reply, so I repeat:

Rose4Emily said:
Hi!

Please let me know.

If you want, I can do a post putting you to bed, then you can rejoin the story later when you have more time. Please let me know your intentions about posting.

If I don't hear from you soon, I will simply do the post I propose above, putting you to bed. Then you can rejoin the story later when you have more time. If you don't want me to do this, please let me know your intentions about posting.

Thank you!

How long should I give him to reply before I simply post as I suggest above and move on back into the story?

Please share your opinions. Thank you!

Litster "cripple92996" plays Dr. Samuel Edgeways in our story.

How long should I give him to reply before I simply post as I suggest above and move on back into the story?

Please share your opinions. Thank you!

I think you should give him a few more days, then go ahead and post.

It will be good to have you back, Pusscake!

really if he has been on twice and has not replied I would give him until tomorrow and then post and come back and join the festivities. I know Carl or Josephine would be more than happy to have you join them :)

I am not sure if Carl should reply to the last post or if Josephine should. I do have an idea if you wish me to go first but I can wait as well

I am not sure if Carl should reply to the last post or if Josephine should. I do have an idea if you wish me to go first but I can wait as well

Never worry about whose "turn" it is. If you have something to add to the scene that does not advance things in a way that leaves another writer unfairly or unreasonably without some option of their own, then it is always appropriate to post. All the same, thanks for the consideration, but don't worry so much next time.

Okay I understand. I guess with what I was thinking, both my posts might have worked. I will not second guess myself next time. Hope you have been enjoying the scene.

I've been considering joining Dominion for some time now.

Seeing the advertisement below made me decide to do it.

I would like to play a complete submissive in the story, essentially pure property, like furniture.

Does anyone have any idea how I might best join in the story at this point?

resize

Mars Needs Women!!!

But not nearly as much as my role-playing thread needs them.

If you are a female writer interested in a story of human relationships within the BDSM lifestyle, please see here.

Any role - Top, bottom, Dom, sub, Mistress/Master, slave, Owner, pet, etc., even vanilla - and, indeed, any gender (we just have an imbalance of men), is welcome.

If you want to join in, or have and questions or comments, please message me.

Hmm I think the easiest way to slip you into the narrative would be as one of Josephine's Party treats. She does keep an extensive Dungeon I believe and perhaps this is where you have been all this time, but someone summons you (That is up for discussion of course but as Rose has not had much to do perhaps she would like to for now).

I've been considering joining Dominion for some time now.

Seeing the advertisement below made me decide to do it.

I would like to play a complete submissive in the story, essentially pure property, like furniture.

Does anyone have any idea how I might best join in the story at this point?

If that doesn't appeal to you, maybe you would like to be a school friend of mine come to visit.

Well with Chauncey doing a dash, maybe we could call her up from the dungeon to have fun with. That would at least get her into the story. Your choice though KaseE

Winding Down the Evening

With the exception of Karen and Chauncey, it looks like everyone is pretty well done for the evening.

I suggest that Karen and Chauncey finish their play as quickly as they can, then we will transition into the next morning. Not only does it move the storytelling along, but it will be an opportunity for a few people who have expressed interest in joining to do so.

Does that work for everyone?

Let me know!

With the exception of Karen and Chauncey, it looks like everyone is pretty well done for the evening.

I suggest that Karen and Chauncey finish their play as quickly as they can, then we will transition into the next morning. Not only does it move the storytelling along, but it will be an opportunity for a few people who have expressed interest in joining to do so.

Does that work for everyone?

Let me know!

Sorry! I had a lot to get done before the holiday. I'll get right to it.

I figured Mary would sleep through the rest of the night, so I'm looking forward to getting back into the story when we reach the next day. :)

We have a new writer and therefore I've added a new character to the
Dramatis Personae:

Malcolm Erickson — former military (played by Lordmikel)).

I've sent a PM to PrincepsCyberius, who plays Ian Barre in the story, and suggested that he do a post inviting Malcolm to come to the manor in response to the bomb threat arising earlier that evening. I've suggested he add a similar invitation to Paul Johnson in regard to the related bomb damage.

Last edited:

We have a new writer and therefore I've added a new character to the
Dramatis Personae:

Malcolm Erickson — former military (played by Lordmikel)).

I've sent a PM to PrincepsCyberius, who plays Ian Barre in the story, and suggested that he do a post inviting Malcolm to come to the manor in response to the bomb threat arising earlier that evening. I've suggested he add a similar invitation to Paul Johnson in regard to the related bomb damage.

It has been done.

:cool:

The Night Before

I'm excited that we are going to have at least three or four new characters arriving at the manor soon. As you introduce your characters, however, please keep in mind that it is still the night before any of you new characters would arrive. You don't need to rush it. Dominion Manor is not going to go away!

Back