The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Thought

Okay. Maddie done and posted.

Do I want to attempt more sleep first or work on the Delirium piece for my Cavern??

Hmm~ decisions, decisions.

She smiles and kisses Luna's cheek gently. You were always too kind with your praise. But I shall go take a peek then :p

Snuggles in close.

Wishing thatI could turn back the clock and erase last night...sometimes ignorance really is bliss...

She smiles and kisses Luna's cheek gently. You were always too kind with your praise. But I shall go take a peek then :p

Snuggles in close.

Strokes strong fingers along a supple spine

You hush. I told you I only speak what I see...and you are...beautiful.

Happy sigh.

She smiles kindly and hugs FHD back, kissing his cheek softly. You're sweet, too. Not much can be done, really. My body just hates me. I beat it too hard in a work out on...uh....Tuesday! Hard enough that I'm more sore than I should be and apparently vulnerable to catch stuff >.< But thanks :)

Luna, love, you're still crazy. But I'm grateful for your crazy. Smiles

She smiles kindly and hugs FHD back, kissing his cheek softly. You're sweet, too. Not much can be done, really. My body just hates me. I beat it too hard in a work out on...uh....Tuesday! Hard enough that I'm more sore than I should be and apparently vulnerable to catch stuff >.< But thanks :)

Luna, love, you're still crazy. But I'm grateful for your crazy. Smiles

-smiles softly- I understand. I have a habit of pushing myself a little hard too. try to take it easy and rest or I will totally tell Luna on you.

-grins-

@ FHD She laughs lightly and smirks just a bit. Luna doesn't frighten me. But yeah, I have that bad habit, too.

Oh goodie. that plus that plus storm equals migraine with nausia this time... Someone make the fishtank be quiet.

Other last thought:
I want a cuddle pile.
It looks like this, only not in order:
Wolftwin, kitten, wolfpet, tigeress, teddy(bear) and kitty (moi)

and that doesnt even include the non animal people in mylife
er... kind of in my life? ummm.. can friends and acquaintances I just like talking to and occasionally want to lick, count as "in my life?" Cause then we get into spiders, elves, witches, hobits, ninjas...

Final final last thought: HA! Someone told me sound like a brat and that I should be spanked till I cry. I said no. So he wants to be the brat and "make" me spank him. Funny. I dont spank brats. I put cloths pins on their tongues. He was a little deflated at that thought.

Last edited:
@ Nina Hahaha I will gladly join your cuddle pile....but only if you keep spiders out of it. I can handle all kinds of bugs, snakes, large animals and other creepy-crawly-nasty things. But spiders and centipedes and I have a mutual understanding....if they stay out of my bathroom, bedroom and any other part of the apartment where I am, or possibly will at some point, be naked....they can live...otherwise I hire specialized assassins to take care of them.

@FHD She nods in concession. Deal. Smirks

In that case when I wake up I am definitely putting you in my IM box.

I had to add the IM part to make that look less dirty. Don't know you that well yet.

Grins

Oh goodie. that plus that plus storm equals migraine with nausia this time... Someone make the fishtank be quiet.

Other last thought:
I want a cuddle pile.
It looks like this, only not in order:
Wolftwin, kitten, wolfpet, tigeress, teddy(bear) and kitty (moi)

and that doesnt even include the non animal people in mylife
er... kind of in my life? ummm.. can friends and acquaintances I just like talking to and occasionally want to lick, count as "in my life?" Cause then we get into spiders, elves, witches, hobits, ninjas...

Final final last thought: HA! Someone told me sound like a brat and that I should be spanked till I cry. I said no. So he wants to be the brat and "make" me spank him. Funny. I dont spank brats. I put cloths pins on their tongues. He was a little deflated at that thought.

Goes to find said pile before sleepy meds kick in.

I'm soo gonna bottle that growl one day.

When I get better you will not have to bottle it. My voice will be back and I will send you random voice messages... or phone calls.

You'd make some good money selling it......

;) :D :rose:

Mock gasp

No idea what you mean!

Luna's Delerium piece is wonderful. It makes me want to write for some of the other Endless. I think I could probably do Dream, Destiny, or Destruction.

@ Nina Hahaha I will gladly join your cuddle pile....but only if you keep spiders out of it. I can handle all kinds of bugs, snakes, large animals and other creepy-crawly-nasty things. But spiders and centipedes and I have a mutual understanding....if they stay out of my bathroom, bedroom and any other part of the apartment where I am, or possibly will at some point, be naked....they can live...otherwise I hire specialized assassins to take care of them.
Thankfully the only spider that doesnt fall under the similar rules is actually human and only a spider to me. All the other ones have to be caught and put outside. Unless they are gonna touch me. Then they die in a fit of spastic parkinsonian kung-fu. -nods-

Glad you will join the cuddle pile. -nods again-
Goes to find said pile before sleepy meds kick in.

When I get better you will not have to bottle it. My voice will be back and I will send you random voice messages... or phone calls.
-takes him by the hand and leads him to the pile-
You really are sick.... horribly so if you couldnt find the waiting pile of mostly girlflesh. You poor, poor thing, you.

-squee-
I do like it when my phone suddenly makes sexy, growly sounds.

I figured out I had to go in and end the processes for that app. otherwise it just played everything after I opened it once. (but only after it had its bath. Yay water damage!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back