My New Boobs

Floridaslim23

Virgin
Joined
May 20, 2016
Posts
27
My first day of being able to take my bandages off, from my recent boob job...I went much bigger than my real cup...from a 32 C to a 36 DD....I always wore tight bras w/ pads, so it won't be a huge difference from what my family and friends are used to...But I am home recovering from surgery, and want to go lay out by the pool....however, I"m somewhat embarrassed, yet proud too, of my new body....but I don't know if I should lay out in front of my dad just yet...He's the only one home, and works from his office which is upstairs and overlooks the pool...I think to myself..."there is a reason I paid all this money for what I want, and if I can't even be comfortable at home, I will never get used to having these now, huge tits" It's weird at first, but it's what I wanted...I take the plunge, and walk out to the pool, find my favortie lounge chair, and settle in....I have a tight, white, midriff tee on...and a cute lil pool skirt cover up on.... but then slowly peel both off....the top comes off with a struggle, as I"m not used to lifting it up over such big boobs, and i smile to myself, as I have to readjust, and get used to my new tits....they are bigger than I thought...i slide my skirt off, and let it slowly fall to my feet, and just kick it to the side....I feel so empowered, I"ve wanted them for so long, but I feel weird around my parents house...dad is upstairs, and what will mom thing?? but I can't hide it forever, so i just lay out, enjoy the sun, and hope everyone understands.....I don't think dad is looking anyways, as he's usually super busy w/ his work....so, i feel ok...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top