My New Boobs

Floridaslim23

Virgin
My first day of being able to take my bandages off, from my recent boob job...I went much bigger than my real cup...from a 32 C to a 36 DD....I always wore tight bras w/ pads, so it won't be a huge difference from what my family and friends are used to...But I am home recovering from surgery, and want to go lay out by the pool....however, I"m somewhat embarrassed, yet proud too, of my new body....but I don't know if I should lay out in front of my dad just yet...He's the only one home, and works from his office which is upstairs and overlooks the pool...I think to myself..."there is a reason I paid all this money for what I want, and if I can't even be comfortable at home, I will never get used to having these now, huge tits" It's weird at first, but it's what I wanted...I take the plunge, and walk out to the pool, find my favortie lounge chair, and settle in....I have a tight, white, midriff tee on...and a cute lil pool skirt cover up on.... but then slowly peel both off....the top comes off with a struggle, as I"m not used to lifting it up over such big boobs, and i smile to myself, as I have to readjust, and get used to my new tits....they are bigger than I thought...i slide my skirt off, and let it slowly fall to my feet, and just kick it to the side....I feel so empowered, I"ve wanted them for so long, but I feel weird around my parents house...dad is upstairs, and what will mom thing?? but I can't hide it forever, so i just lay out, enjoy the sun, and hope everyone understands.....I don't think dad is looking anyways, as he's usually super busy w/ his work....so, i feel ok...

Last edited:
Back