Training Friends and Family, Old and New {closed for Anuml2017}

I looked up at Sora and took her cock and held it in his ass. As she pumped into him, I whispered wickedly to her, "Do you think you should piss inside of him."
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora cocked an eyebrow at Brianna's suggestion, not missing the fact that Brianna's hand on her ass and hip was massaging the skin, fat, and lean muscle beneath. She purposely let her hips move in short but grinding strokes. "I've heard of it, though I don't really have to drain that at the moment." Húníaó shuddered, so tempted to try to take control.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
I massaged Sora's ass, loving the smooth feel of it and slid a wet finger inside her. I returned my attention back to Sora and, as I massaged her ass, I kissed her neck and inched slowly to her mouth. Reaching her lips I kissed them hungrily and she returned my kiss with a passion that surprised me.

I felt her hand reach for my cunt, and I pushed against her and felt her finger slide into me. I love to be finger fucked and she was doing it so well. We were in throes of passion, ignoring the hard cock inches away from us.
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora smirked at Brianna's moans as she purposely pumped three fingers into the slimmer girl quickly, amused. She curled them ever so often, usually every three pumps, just to drive the girl crazy, and it was clearly working as she pumped her hips in short, grinding thrusts into the cute guy's ass. She teased his feminine arousal with the other hand, noting he was extremely aroused.[/b] Húníaó groaned, his eyes fluttering shut at the unfamiliar sensation of being so aroused there. He could feel the tension low in his gut, though an abrupt surge of heated liquid caused his ass to clench tight. He was a bit startled to hear the girl moan behind him as she kept driving her hips against his rear, which seemed to do little to sate her arousal. He could tell from the muffled moans she wasn't the only one extremely aroused. He didn't, however, expect her to bite the back of his shoulder abruptly, which made that tension in his gut let go with an abrupt orgasm. He shuddered, feeling his legs weaken as he felt his cock throbbing with intense arousal. He jumped slightly in surprise as he felt the girl's soaked hand start pumping it in a firm grip before he felt himself release hard, his spunk coating the floor and mixing with the soap on the floor.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
As Sora finger fucked me, she was rubbing her hips on the cute guys ass. I could see both their arousals, and saw his cock getting harder and harder. I knew he was going to cum, and though I wanted to take his cock in my mouth and swallow his cum, I was too slow.

His cock jerked and spurted his cum and I saw it stream out in a nice creamy arc and land on the floor. He spasmed at least four times, and the cum puddled at his feet. I leaned down, took a glob of cum in my hand and mixing it took it to Sora's mouth.

"Want some of this?" I asked.
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora smirked as she turned her head and kissed Brianna's lips suddenly, knowing it probably surprised her. She shuddered as she emptied herself deep into his ass. "I'm sure you're craving a snack," she purred as she slowly pulled out of his ass, amused as he groaned softly. Húníaó groaned softly as he felt the friction as she pulled out of his ass, very aware of his returned stiff cock. "Damn," he panted.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
Seeing Sora start cumming in his ass, I quickly got down to my knees and watched her cock spasm inside of him. Taking her cock in my hand I felt it shudder, so I pulled it out and watched the pearly cum spurt out and land on his asshole. I stuck my tongue out to her cock and greedily swallowed the last bits of cum that ejaculated out of her. Not satisfied, I moved my mouth to his asshole, which had got most of the cum. Sticking my tongue inside him, I lapped up the cum and the sticky cum was on the tip of my tongue. Swirling my tongue inside him, I licked as much as I could. When I was sure that I could not get any more, I turned back to Sora and took her now soft cock in my mouth and started sucking it.

I looked up at her with my innocent eyes and said, "I wish you had given me more cum to swallow."
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora smirked as he stiffened as she saw Brianna's tongue lapping at his ass before she moaned at her soft words. Húníaó shuddered at the unfamiliar feel of the girl's tongue lashing around in his ass, a sensation he was sure that could become quite... enjoyable. Sora shivered as she felt her body becoming hard from Brianna's attentive actions. "Maybe you should try it a bit lower," she breathed, her eyes half lidded as she panted softly. She knew her womanhood was almost flowing from arousal. Húníaó was half leaning against the wall of the stall, his cock twitching. "I get the feeling that this could become quite... regular," he said softly, a thought he actually didn't mind at all.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
I sucked Sora's cock loving the soft feel of her cock. I could still taste the cum on it and as I sucked it, it began to ger hard.

My fingers stroked her pussy and I felt the wetness of it. She was so hot.
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora gasped softly as she felt herself hardening quickly as Brianna teased her body into more intense arousal. Húníaó stared at the pair, unsure if he could... or wanted to... tear his eyes away. Sora moaned loudly, shuddering breaths escaping her. She so loved having Brianna play with her. She cocked her head as she saw the young man slide behind Brianna before he slid his cock squarely in her ass. A small smirk crossed her face as she slowly rocked her hips.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
I felt his hard cock brush against my asshole as I sucked on Sora's soft cock. I push my ass behind as he placed his hands on my ass cheeks and positioned his cock on my asshole. I relaxed my ass muscles and felt his cockhead enter me with a small pop. His cockhead was big, and I wondered if I could get his entire 8.5" inside me. I was going to try.

Pushing back harder, his cock started entering me, stretching my asshole open until he entered me inch by inch. Sora's cock grew harder in my mouth as she watched his cock slowly impale my ass. I finally had the cock all the way inside my ass, by which time Sora's cock was fully erect as well.

I now had a 7.5" uncut cock in my mouth and a 8.5" cock in my ass. My fingers started caressing Sora's cunt as both cocks started fucking me.
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora was breathing a bit heavily as she slowly rocked her hips, her cock sliding in Brianna's mouth and throat. Húníaó groaned softly as he rocked his hips in counterpoint to hers, pushing slowly in when she retreated and vice-versa. Sora could feel Brianna's tongue teasing her cock while her fingers teased her cunt. "Don't hold back, my little dart," she panted before she moaned at the feel of Brianna's fingers slipping into her for a moment.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
The taste of Sora's cock was intoxicating, especially as I sucked on the foreskin. My fingers rubbed against her wet cunt and I could see her fast reaching her climax. So was the cock in my ass getting clse.

"Don't hold back, either of you. I want to feel you both cum inside of me." I said as I continued sucking Sora and giving my ass to the hard cock.
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora let her hips rock faster, the sound and feel of Brianna's mouth and throat growing quite addicting.The vibrations from her muffled words made her cock twitch wildly. Húníaó moaned softly as he felt himself retreat as his cock swelled before blasting a thick layer of cum within the young woman before him. Sora moaned loudly as her cock twitched before blasting Brianna's throat and mouth full of her seed. She smirked as her hips rocked, seeing the creamy liquid seeping from the corners of Brianna's mouth.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
The warm cum in my ass and mouth brought me to climax at the same time as both of them. The lovely taste of semen made me swallow the full load, gagging me a bit with a little dribbling from my chin. But I managed to take almost all of Sora cum down my throat.

I clenched my ass and sucked all the cum from his cock inside me. I let his cock remain firmly in my ass as it emptied itself and I kept it there until it softened and finally slipped out of my ass.
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora moaned softly as she saw Brianna's tongue still teasing her cock, which was still very hard. She tugged it free, lightly swatting her cheek playfully. "I think you need to clean up... and I'm going to take my time... taking care of my little dart," she purred as she walked around Brianna's panting form as she added her body wash to her soft microfiber washcloth before working it into a highly enjoyable lather before she began washing the other girl's upper body. She also got Brianna's lower legs up to mid thigh. She was well aware the girl had come... and, as she said, she intended to 'clean her up'. Húníaó groaned as he stumbled back from the pair, shuddering breaths escaping him.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
I spread my cunt for Sora and waited for her to clean me up. My pussy want still wet from my orgasm and I wanted Sora's fingers inside me. I moaned in anticipation.
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora smirked as she let her fingers glide over Brianna's slick skin as she knelt down and after rinsing her, ran her tongue up her inner thigh, first one, then the other, before she began feasting directly from Brianna's cunt, amused as her moan turned into a squeal of surprise. Húníaó stared in surprise at the hot scene before his eyes and despite himself, felt his cock growing hard again.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
I moaned as Sora's tongue found my clit. I thrust my cunt into her mouth wanting more from the tongue. I closed my eyes to enjoy the exquisite feeling, not realizing a cock was growing right next to me.

Sora's tongue continued to work its magic, and I suddenly felt the cock rub against my body. Surprised I opened my eyes, and looking down saw the nice cock rubbing against my thighs. Closing my hand over it, I gave it a gentle squeeze.
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora giggled as she heard Brianna's heartfelt moan before she swirled her tongue around the hardened bud of nerves before she purposely rattled her tongue while humming deep inside her cunt, hearing her cry out in surprise. Húníaó gasped as the girl sat almost in his lap, his stiff cock just shy of brushing her hip and thigh. He moaned loudly as he felt the unexpected sensation of gentle fingers on his cock.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
I loved the feel of his cock i my hand. It was hard, yet soft. I heard him moan, but I was suddenly aware of Sora's tongue doing wonderful things to my cunt, and I temporarily forgot about the cock in my hand as I gave a little squeal of delight. Sora had an amazing tongue which probed my insides and soon I was thrusting hard against her mouth.

I realized the cock in my hand was thrusting too. I looked down at it and saw large drops of precum on the peeslit. I used my finger to caress the peeslit and took the precum and brought it to my lips, gazing into his eyes as I did so.
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora moaned loudly into Brianna's cunt, amused as she felt it spasm around her tongue as she lapped at the creamy, sweet juice with fervor. Húníaó groaned as his hips slowly rocked, feeling the gentle but firm touch on his cock. He yelped slightly as he felt the sudden sensation rush up his spine as his eyes opened in time to see the girl sucking her fingers with a small smirk. He shuddered, taking a soft breath.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
After my spasms subsided, I took a deep breath and turned my attention to the cock in my hand. I continued stroking it and felt it harden in my hand. Bending down, I took it in my mouth.
 
:rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose:
Sora smirked as she shifted her weight and noticed what Brianna was doing. Húníaó whimpered softly as his hips jerked momentarily at the very unfamiliar but enjoyable sensation. Sora grinned, licking her lips before firmly pushing her hips forward, sheathing her throbbing cock in Brianna's hot ass.
:heart::rose::heart:
 
I was so focused on the cock in my mouth that the sudden push of Sora's cock in my ass made me flinch in pain. My ass hole was small and tight, and Sora's cock was by no means small. As I flinched in pain, I automatically bit down hard on the cock I had in my mouth.
 
Back
Top