the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now back to the contest...

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Goldeniangel
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn
SamuelX
sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything
youbadboy

and these are our award winners...

...three years of excellance...

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
[/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS
[/size]

Multiple Winners:

alwayswantedto
D.G.Hear
DanielQSteele1
HarddaysKnight
Just Plain Bob
klrxo
ohio
Rehnquist
sarahhh
scouries

silkstockinglover
Slirpuff
StarStang06
Try Anything
Tx Tall Tales

One Time Winners:

Ahabscribe
alana9
AnsemRai
BarondeSade
Centrum1000
dezurtdawg
Exporoni
Firebrain
FrancisMacomber
geronimo Appleby

Goldeniangel
HeyAll
Hot Sister
JammyJimmy
jasliz
JazCullen
julesteve
LiquidMathew
mia_erotica
MistressLynn

MugsbyB
niki_2021
NamelessRose
PepperPace
RainierWriterII
Rampant404
rgjohn
Rickyroma
samslam
Seduc1ove

Serena Kitt
Slickman
slow_n_gentle
SusieQ
SweetestThing
Walterio
Xyster
YKN4949
YoursSINSerely

[size=+2]
A.I.R. SPECIAL AWARDS
[/size]

theravenfox
Boxlicker101

and this is the contest going on now...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest

918_1000.jpg

a.i.r.’s newest contest…

You can begin submitting your stories on November 1st and up until November 22nd . We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around November 24th

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course here on the A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Winter Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.​

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Thanksgiving Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat) and the condiment ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat), due to previous infractions of this rule, has been suspended for this contest as she is in the process of serving her 3 contest suspension.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

[SIZE=+2] OFFICIAL A.I.R. ANNOUNCEMENT[/SIZE]

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

tumblr_ma5gxjR4fx1rwwadlo1_500.gif

Contest Date Change:
To accommodate the Holiday travelling season we have decided to extend the closing date for submissions by three days – entries will now be accepted up until Sunday the 25th of November. Winners will be announced the 29th. Good luck everyone.

closes: November 25th
winners announced: November 29th

[SIZE=+2] OFFICIAL A.I.R. ANNOUNCEMENT[/SIZE]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest MANU Award

Please be advised that nominations for the 16th MANU Award are now closed. And I’d like to thank the over one thousand members of A.I.R. who took the time to send us their nominations. The list of the five authors who received the most nominations will be forwarded to our blue ribbon MANU selection panel who over the coming days will select the winner from this very worthy group of nominees.

MANU winner to be announced: November 22nd

praise the lord... lord jim that is...

And yes ladies and gentlemen

[SIZE=+4]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

announced today that they have signed on for another year of sponsorship of the

and will be supporting all the

2013 A.I.R. Themed Contests

First-time-videos-amateur-girls-fucking-dildo-Avril5-478x720.jpg

give thanks for the harvest

We’ve now accepted 913 stories into the contest including entries from 6 MANU Award winners! Thanks everyone…

istock_snobsm.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised at finding a story of mine in the A.I.R.Thanksgiving contest

Wow! We’d be honored! Just imagine – with ace and SamuuelX in the same contest we’ll have the two most prolific authors on the site entered.

Just like SamuelX, None of SR71Plt's stories have a Thanksgiving theme, so yeah, scouries will stick them in his fake contest. Why not, he makes the rules so he can break the rules.

This is what he actually said, since scouries took it out of context.

I wouldn't be surprised at finding a story of mine in a fake Thanksgiving contest--since I haven't written a story about Thanksgiving.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

fucktard1.jpg

Last edited:

tumblr_llogckSMIv1qf8kzuo1_400.jpg

will the infamous moonman submit? And will he obey our rules and turn on the voting? Let’s all just wait and see…

winners will be announced: November 29th​

image.php

Submitted my story for the contest today

I’d just like to say that this is the type of author both the A.I.R. Contest and the LITEROTICA Contest both need and welcome.

A million seller…
A top 20 ‘most favorited’…
A member of the 100+ comment club…
An A.I.R. Contest winner…
An Officer in the 1000+ vote club…

sexy-texas-superfans-37.jpg

Let’s all welcome the smart Texan!

And I think it’s also important at this time to dispel the ugly rumors that have been flowing around the forums lately. A month long A.I.R. Investigation has found NO evidence that the “Smart Texan” and the “dumb texan” are twin brothers. Nor was any evidence found of the even fouler rumor that the “Smart Texan” and the “dumb texan” are in fact one person – a person suffering from MPD (multiple personality disorder). There is no “racist Sybil” in the “Smart Texans” family.

765_1000.jpg

she's submitting to us...

Here’s a list of the Top 20 MOST FAVORITED authors on the site. Guess how many are submitting for Thanksgiving?

20 Favoritest Authors

• 1.Many Feathers (3715)
• 2.Goldeniangel (3708)
• 3.BarondeSade (3669)
• 4.rgjohn (3602)
• 5.alwayswantedto (3521)
• 6.Slickman (3481)
• 7.scouries (3468)
• 8.silkstockingslover (3151)
• 9.JazCullen (3130)
• 10.Ahabscribe (3087)
• 11.Serena Kitten (2874)
• 12.Tx Tall Tales (2826)
• 13.TryAnything (2769)
• 14.Elianna (2675)
• 15.youbadboy (2639)
• 16.nikki_2021 (2551)
• 17.Daniellekitten (2441)
• 18.DoctorWolf (2376)
• 19.walterio (2363)
• 20.samslam (2340)​

2012 Thanksgiving Contest MANU Award

69d0f60b8ce0e21a775f582cf66cae3856607560_m.jpg

We're less than 48 hours until the announcement!

Who will it be?

Who is going to be named the 16th winner of erotic writings most important award?

Stay tuned!

would like to congratulate MANU Award winner (and recent winner of the A.I.R. Contrst!) Goldeniangel on becomming the most favorited author on the site. Well done!!!!!

It certainly demonstrates the value of winning erotic fictions highest award doesn't it?

[size=+2]
the MANU

[/size]

Goldeniangel

20 Favoritest Authors

1.Goldeniangel (3720)
2.Many Feathers (3720)
3.rgjohn (3608)
4.alwayswantedto (3533)
5.Slickman (3486)
6.scouries (3471)
7.silkstockingslover (3169)
8.JazCullen (3141)
9.Ahabscribe (3094)
10.Serena_Kitten (2879)
11.Tx Tall Tales (2847)
12.TryAnything (2770)
13.Elianna (2681)
14.youbadboy (2644)
15.nikki_2021 (2556)
16.Daniellekitten (2446)
17.DoctorWolf (2386)
18.walterio (2363)
19.samslam (2348)
20.sarahhh (2259)

Last edited:

[size=+2]
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the sixteenth MANU to be awarded.

He joined Literotica site way back in 2002 and wrote and submitted two of the most famous multi-chapter stories on the site. Both stories won W’s and one of them, “Thank You Jeannie”, a 5 part, 16 chapter story, has amassed over 20 thousand votes.

Two of his stand alone stories have received over 3000 votes! He is a Knight of the Order and author of a million seller. If you haven’t yet read any of this man’s work I suggest you immediately head to his story page and click open one of his excellent stories.

He’s the 16th winner of the MANU, a great writer and gentleman, please join me and millions of A.I.R. readers worldwide in honoring the one and only:

[size=+4]
Wm_Sexpear
[/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

[/size]

scouries

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Goldeniangel
Just Plain Bob

Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn
SamuelX

Sarahhh
Slickman
TryAnything
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

sponsor of the

would like to wish you and yours a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving Day and Holiday Season.

784px-The_First_Thanksgiving_Jean_Louis_Gerome_Ferris_thumb%25255B2%25255D.png

I, james r scouries would like to add my congratulations to the many that have already flowed in to Wm_Sexpear on his being awarded the coveted MANU Award.

He was one of the first authors whose work I discovered when I came to Literotica years ago. A giant who has been an inspiration to all of us.

Well earned...

Ah yes scouries, whether it is a fake contest or a fake award, you do like to drop names. Names that have no idea that you are using them. Names that have no idea who you are nor do they care. Names that you are trying to use to associate yourself with as they are the better writers of this site while you are...

well, what are you? The self proclaimed #1 writer on this site that has never won anything except your own fake contests and awards. Exactly how does that work? It's easy when you inflate your own numbers isn't it.

A fake and a fraud, that's you in a nut shell.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

fucktard1.jpg

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!!!
You have only two more days to submit!!!!

tumblr_m5tto4C0KC1qzuykgo1_400.gif

No not three! I said just two…

On a more serious note I’m sad to report that we’ve had to toss two stories from the contest due to their content. Quite simply A.I.R. Themed Contests do not accept stories whose only purpose is to promote hate. Seemingly this perverted author from texas who produced this garbage is a racist and anti-semite and his sole goal in submitting stories to this site is to promote his sick view of the world.

Well he won’t do it in an A.I.R. Contest! EVER!!!

the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) A fake associate that is made up of scouries and only scouries

A fake contest

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!!!
You have only two more days to submit!!!!
Yeah, two more days to enter a fake contest.

On a more serious note I’m sad to report that we’ve had to toss two stories from the contest due to their content. Quite simply A.I.R. Themed Contests do not accept stories whose only purpose is to promote hate. Seemingly this perverted author from texas who produced this garbage is a racist and anti-semite and his sole goal in submitting stories to this site is to promote his sick view of the world.

Well he won’t do it in an A.I.R. Contest! EVER!!!

Yes scouries it is very obvious why I would never win one of your fake contests. First off, i would never enter a fake contest. Second, there are no winners in a fake contest and third, I keep telling people what a jerk you are and that your fake contests are fake.

The racist thing you keep harping on is your way of trying to deflect the truth. You can say it all you want but it's not true and you know it. Otherwise you would present some evidence and you can't do it.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

fucktard1.jpg

[SIZE="+9"]
Loquereworld​
[/SIZE]

Loquereworld would like to tell you, that this is a fake contest. Scour Scour is a sad delusional serial narcissist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back