A Rebirth

i vote yes please on a full body stocking in red...or green...or both...hmmmmmm...oh yes, that image is soooooooo very naughty & nice...and mistletoe and toys...hmmmm...starting to feel a lot like a naughty & nice & slutty Christmas...:kiss:es & :ps...

I'll have to see what I can find ;) Hopefully I can make the naughty and nice list this year :kiss:

If you post them I will cum. :devil:;) My impure thoughts will remain a secret for now. But let's just say your hot body makes my imagination work overtime thinking about the kinky things I would love to do with you.;)

Thanks for all of your hot sexy posts.:kiss::kiss::heart::devil::rose:

you are such tease, Mr. Jasonmason! :kiss: I hope one day you will be brave enough to share those impure thoughts with me ;)

One of the beautiful things about women is the ability to have multiple orgasms. The more the merrier! Cleaning them up is half the full especially if the cum again during the process. Yummy!

mmmmmmmm this sounds very promising :D

have u come home from work, rip off your clothes to find sexy undies and netting...thrown u on the bed and tie your wrists and ankles to the bedposts....start to tease your naked body before me, only slightly covered....kissing, nibbling every inch of u
have u cum in my mouth before i fuck u

oh my, such lovely thoughts for Masturbation Monday hehe

Well I can promise this Wednesday pic will be very wet

Is it Wednesday yet?

Wetter is better in my book. Can't wait to see.

Can be so many meanings with that.

You are such a tease!

YOU both are, thats an understatement about being a tease!!!

Lets just say last night resulted in a lot of wetness that is well worth the wait for Wet Wednesday! ;)

Happy Masturbation Monday!

I had the house to myself for a few moments after work, so I decided to have a little solo fun with it being Masturbation Monday and all ;) Hope you like :kiss:

attachment.php

HAPPY MASTURBATION MONDAY!!!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Mmmm Monday's!!

Mmmm, wow, u just made Monday my favourite day of the week!! Xxx

omg now its mastirbation monday for me too
i love cumming watching u do teh same

Back