Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Cool Today

I'm in bed nude right now, which is always my what I wear to bed. Outside, it is cool so I will have to put on some clothes when I get up but I won't put on a bra and there will be no panties.

Later on today, I have to go down town so will reluctantly put on panties and jeans.

Predawn Workout

Able to slip in a naked session before heading off to work...great way to start off a arduous workday.

This time of the year in central Florida is great for being naked around the house. Except for the early morning the windows and doors can be open. The humidity is not a problem. Just making sure the neighbors don't see in the only issue to enjoying naked time at home.

naked in oklahoma (not outside this AM since it was 30) looking at lit with the cats and shopping black friday sale ads.

Enjoying another Saturday morning naked and on Lit...good morning everyone!

Hi ya'll - North woods here and chilly out, but the wood stove is roaring and guess I'll be peeling down to nothing soon enough...

Naked and wandering about, knowing that outside it's way too cold for this state to endure. But when inside today will be naked as much as possible.

Usually naked at home, any day of the week. When the weather is better, outside naked, working in the yard. I'm rather secluded and only neighbor is across the street. Been going out to get the newspaper, 150 foot from front door, and across a state highway, for 2 years now. At 5 or 6 AM. Not an exhibitionist, just like the feel of the wind and sun. We, wife and I, have been sleeping naked since we got married, 12 years ago. She will go naked around the house and a few times at c/o resorts. I do appreciate her openness and naked body.

Not Exhibitionist

Usually naked at home, any day of the week. When the weather is better, outside naked, working in the yard. I'm rather secluded and only neighbor is across the street. Been going out to get the newspaper, 150 foot from front door, and across a state highway, for 2 years now. At 5 or 6 AM. Not an exhibitionist, just like the feel of the wind and sun. We, wife and I, have been sleeping naked since we got married, 12 years ago. She will go naked around the house and a few times at c/o resorts. I do appreciate her openness and naked body.
I agree ... being naked at home or in private has nothing to do with exhibitionism and has such a liberating feeling in itself. We always sleep naked and we are always naked at home when the temp permits. We have a private deck and in the summer, we spend a lot of time out there naked.

Last edited:
Absolutely love being naked about the house, but don't get too much opportunity. I tend to make the most of it when I do, and also like to venture out into the garden on occasion, but will usually have briefs on then, as pedestrians wzlking by would easily see me.

I agree ... being naked at home or in private has nothing to do with exhibitionism and has such a liberating feeling in itself. We always sleep naked and we are always naked at home when the temp permits.

Agree. Even though many folks think nudity is about sex or exhibitionism, for many of us it is sensual, in that we like the sensation of no clothing interferring with our activity. In other words, for me, nudity is sensual, not sexual.

Agree. Even though many folks think nudity is about sex or exhibitionism, for many of us it is sensual, in that we like the sensation of no clothing interferring with our activity. In other words, for me, nudity is sensual, not sexual.
Sensual, sexy, isn't the distinction kinda blurred? I tend to think the two almost always overlap, they do for me.

Sensual, sexy, isn't the distinction kinda blurred? I tend to think the two almost always overlap, they do for me.

After looking up the definition of sensual, I can see where you are coming from. My meaning of sensual in this context is more along the lines of pertaining to physical sensations: sight, touch, feel, etc. In other words, how does being naked feel to me.

When I first started practicing nudism, like many males, it was more sexual in nature. Now I can be naked all day without any overt sexual thoughts about it. I know it is a fine line, but it works for me.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

Naked, just made a pot of coffee to get the day started. Not too cold in central Florida, so it is enjoyable to be nude about the house this morning. No overnight guests to put the kabosh on such activity.

Duck, smashed potatoes, and green bean casserole will be the focal point of our menu today with my mother-in-law as the featured guest. Clothing required.

Ready to join you in a naked cup of coffee Smoothie...though it's a bit chilly this AM. Have to find some way to keep warm.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

Naked, just made a pot of coffee to get the day started. Not too cold in central Florida, so it is enjoyable to be nude about the house this morning. No overnight guests to put the kabosh on such activity.

Duck, smashed potatoes, and green bean casserole will be the focal point of our menu today with my mother-in-law as the featured guest. Clothing required.

Ready to join you in a naked cup of coffee Smoothie...though it's a bit chilly this AM. Have to find some way to keep warm.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks!

I have found when it is chilly, just putting on a pair of socks can really make a difference. May look funny, naked with socks (is that naked?), but better than wearing lots of clothing.

Naked in bed with coffee and iPad the day after Thanksgiving.

The duck and everything turned out yummy. My first duck. Easy to prepare.

Everybody kept their clothes on.

Thursday morning alone in bed, as wife is away on business all week. Still fun to be nude with my coffee, iPad, and dogs.

Stripped down to my glasses and cockring this morning. Love any and all chances to get naked.

Back