36M seeking rubenesque F to worship

feeling particularly naughty this afternoon- looking for a confident bbw playmate

There's something about a curvy woman dressed up to go out or in a skirt for work - it drives me wild.

I guess the pic I posted sounds like BDSM to some people, and although that does sound appealing, I'm mostly interested in meeting a curvy lady for chatting & whatnot.

And that offended someone? Hopefully not. If so too bad so sad LOL!! To each his or her own. ;)

it's pretty much what any red blooded man wants- a curvy confident woman who know show to dress to for maximum distraction

i am a bww 23 year old but new to the site so not really sure how this works or what a pm is

but just wanted to say i loved your video and the story you wrote

:)

i am a bww 23 year old but new to the site so not really sure how this works or what a pm is

but just wanted to say i loved your video and the story you wrote

:)

Thanks. I'm currently going through one of those intensely horny periods when even a mild shift in air pressure makes my cock go *sproing* it's driving me crazy

I had lunch today with a client, a lovely plus-sized woman in a knee length skirt and dark hose. Needless to say I had a little trouble concentrating on work. We flirted just a bit- couldn't help myself. If I didn't know her professionally, I would have tried to take things further.

Today I fantasized about a curvy woman tied up & bent over on a bed- aching for me to fuck her every hole

I'm in the mood to cum all over a woman's body- to drain my balls over and over and every inch of her.

Back