Innocent Seductions (Closed for And 1and MzSeductress)

Karen breathed a sigh of relief seeing Andrew had gone from sight.She could smellthe alcohol on Jared and could feel his infamous temper rising.

Jared backed her up against a wall lifting her dress. "DOES HE FUCK YOU LIKE I DO!"he said close to her face.

Karen winced "Please Jared stop. ...."She said scared. "DON'T ..."

"SHUT UP!"he roared punching a hole in the wall on the side of the wall close to her head.

He pressed himself against her kissing her and grinded against her.

Karen felt tears roll down her cheek."Stop it Jared!"she said disgusted and pushed him off" Your a fucking pig Jared get out!"she screamed sobbing.

Jared looked pissed "Fine you bitch I can fuck whoever I want! I don't need you"he said pushing her back against the wall hard by her throat and then storming out. She sobbed trying to catch her breath and hurriedly went to lock the doors so he couldn't come back.

She sank to the floor against the door sobbing and embarrassed about what happened.
 
Andrew slowly made his way downstairs after Jared stormed out.He felt responsible for Karen's break up and was angry that Jared could treat her badly like that."If I see that jerk...I'll do something" he said to himself though getting in a fight with Jared wasn't a good idea as he was bigger than Andrew plus would have his pals on the team there to back him up.

Andrew found Karen by the door and knelt down beside her gently stroking her face. "Karen I'm so sorry and what he said wasn't right" Andrew whispered looking onto her eyes.Slowly he wrapped his arms around Karen and placed her head on his shoulder.
 
Karen sobbed wrapping her arms around him as she cried. Of course she was upset Jared had acted like that and gotten a bit physical but at least they were safe. " Its fine Andrew really.." she sniffled " Hes blown up before but this time was different...He was jealous! How dare he?! That bastard has been cheating on me since we've been together basically and how stupid am I huh?! I think hey maybe I can have fun a sleep around a bit to explore sex. He was my first..I was in love but as time moved on I realized how bad he was. Ive only had about 5 sexual partners and the other various dozen have seen only naked pics Jared shared with them that were private"she saod softly and chuckled.

"J-Jared was fucking scum...im glad we're through and I'm sure alot of guys would love to date me"
 
Andrew nodded in agreement.Jared was scum and it was better for Karen to get him out of her life.He blushed about the naked photos but made no comment and just held Karen close to him.

"I ..I know I'd like to date you" Andrew spoke up without thinking what he was saying.He gently kissed Karen on the cheek and helped her up and back into the living room and offered to get her a drink to help relax after all that happened.
 
Karen nodded asking for a glass of sparkling peach cider which always made her feel better. She knew there would be light bruising but she would cover it with a scarf.She told him where it was and thanked him when he brought it.

She looked at Andrew shocked hed said it and couldnt help but blush looking at him" Do you mean that Andrew?You really want to date me?"
 
Andrew returned with a glass of peach cider and handed it to Karen. "Yes I do ..that's if its okay with you" he blushed as she drank the cider. "I've never dated anyone so will be learning as I go" he admitted .
 
Karen sipped her cider thinking for a moment. She would like to date Andrew but she was scared for him and Jareds reaction most of all. Andrew needed to bulk up a bit and shed help him so he could protect himself.

"Yes.." K=aren said softly. "Yes Andrew ill date you"
 
"Oh cool thank you" Andrew smiled.He gently hugged her and waited for her to finish her drink. "We can um take it slow and start with the party you invited me to" Andrew suggested nervous but happy about dating Karen.
 
Karen smiled and nodded.She was glad hed wanted to take things slow. Most guys wanted sex and popularity form her."you dint have to thank me andrew" she said" I dont mind starting slow id like that.
 
"Ah gotcha my bad" Andrew nodded and smiled.He waited for Karen to finish her drink before seeing what she wanted to do next."So um what would you like to do now,I'm not due home yet" Andrew explained as they sat there.
 
Karen shrugged. She really wasnt in the mood for sex after what happened an wanted tto relax "How about a movie?"
 
"Sure should we see what's on TV or Netflix?" Andrew asked and settled in and waited to see what Karen chose.
 
" Check Netflix there's more variety" she said and got up. " Ill make us some popcorn and cocoa and get a blanket what time are you due back home?"
 
"Gotcha and hmm I'd have to be back by 9 pm at the latest so another two-three hours or so" Andrew answered looking at his watch. He skimmed through Netflix to find a movie for them. "Any movie in particular you wanna see?" he called to Karen as she made the popcorn.
 
Karen shrugged "Im not sure what is there pick anything that sounds good Andrew"she said grabbing the bowl as the popcorn maker cooked the kernels.
 
Andrew nodded and looked round.He wasn't much into romantic movies yet wasn't sure an action one would be of interest for Karen.So a comedy would do so Andrew picked one out and waited for her to return with the popcorn.
 
Karen returned with the popcorn and smiled seeing he picked neighbors. She hadn't seen the movie but had wanted to and she sat beside him closely getting comfortable. She picked up the remote dimming the lights and brought the rest of the bottle of peach cider and champagne to mix.
 
Andrew settled on the couch and sat quietly as Karen dimmed the lights as they settled down to watch the movie.He poured a drink and took a mouthful of popcorn as it started to play.

As they watched Andrew gently placed his arm out around Karen's shoulders and held her close."Is this okay?" he whispered quietly as he held up the bowl of popcorn for her.
 
Karen smiled and nodded " Of course it is Andrew" she whispered back . Leaning in closer to him and took some popcorn eating a little bit of it. She poured herself a drink and sipped it.

She smiled seeing seth rogan enter the scene and knew instantly it'd be hilarious.
 
"Ah okay" Andrew smiled and relaxed to enjoy the movie. While it played he laughed at some of the funny part's in time with Karen and held her hand at some of the softer parts. She seemed to be cheering up and Andrew hoped that they could put Jared out of mind at least for the rest of the night.
 
Karen laughed and giggled at one point laughing and snorting at one point and blushing then laughing again. She had a great time with Andrew enjoying his company and glad he hadn't left after what Jared did tonight and was even more shocked hed wanted to be with her.
 
When the movie finished Andrew slowly stretched out his arms ."That wasn't bad I hope you enjoyed it" he smiled at Karen.Glancing at the clock Andrew gathered he had another half an hour before he should head home. Though part of him was worried about leaving Karen on her own.

"Are you going to be okay tonight?" he asked her as they took the popcorn bowl back to the kitchen. "I can ring my house and try seeing if I can stay over if you need me to? Andrew asked.
 
Karen sighed . Of course Andrew was worried about her. She was a bit afraid herself of him leaving. For all she knew Jared could've been waiting for a guy to leave. Normally she could defend herself against Jared but not when he was piss drunk. She looked at him " Are you sure theyd be ok with you staying here with me alone Andrew?"
 
"They'd be fine I'll just say one of my friends asked me to stay over and I'll be back in the morning" Andrew reassured Karen. "I'll go call home now one moment" he told her and pulled out his cell phone and called home.

"Hi its me listen I've been asked by a friend to stay over...no you don't need to bring anything over ...will be back in the morning...oh um this is a new friend...i'll introduce you next time...see you in the morning" Andrew spoke on the phone looking over at Karen and smiling gently.
 
Karen smiled and went over hugging him to thank him. She kissed him softly and said "So ..now your here for the rest of the night what do you want to do?" She said smirking slightly.
 
Back
Top