Dorian's Pet { Closed }

christy grinned climbing on top of him and kissing him "MMM hmm baby..practice makes pedrfect" he giggled
 
Christy didn’t wait to be asked and got on top of him as she kissed him. "MMM hmm baby. Practice makes perfect" she giggled.

He smiled at her and his cock got hard as a rock. “In that case why don’t you slide your tight hot pussy on my cock, so we can start practicing till we got it perfectly.” He told her holding his huge cock so she could just slide down on it.
 
christy grinned biting her lip and sliding down slowly onto his cock moaning and leans down kissing him. "MMM fuck yours so big baby"
 
Seen her grin and biting her lip was a sign she was ready, and then she slides down on his waiting cock moaning then kissed him. "MMM fuck yours so big baby" she said.

“I think its your pussy my pet, you have a very tight pussy even after all this time we’ve been fucking.
 
Chrisy grinned kissing him and moved faster on his cock and nodded. " i dotn think ill ever get enough baby its incredible"
 
Christy was the best thing for him, she was all he ever wanted, and she loved him even though he was a vampire and they were not to be trusted, and like him she loved to fuck him as much as he love to fuck her.

I don’t think I’ll ever get enough baby it’s incredible" she told him.

“You and me both my insatiable pet, I can’t get enough of you either.” He replied back.
 
Christy grinned leaning down kissing him. She hadn't believed she was with a vampire. She knew it was a deadly situation vampire with a human but Dorian hadnt tried to feed on her or hurt her. He was actually more human to her.

She ,moves her hips faster in response to his comment " Oh yes mmmm I think I like that were insatiable baby"
 
Dorian grinned back and returned the kiss, then thought about the possibility of her getting pregnant, although it was very unlikely she would. Still that hope was there in the back of his mind, and with all the sex they were having, there was always that chance.

He felt her hips move faster and his moved faster by reflex. “Oh yes mmmm I think I like that were insatiable baby “She told him and it made him laughed softly.

He was thinking of the saying apposite attracts, and they couldn’t have been more apposite if they tried. In sex though, they were like twins and they fucked each other constantly.

“So am I my little horny pet so am I.” he replied laughing softly.
 
Christy grinned moaning softly as things got more heated between them and he switched positions pounding into her "Ohhhh dorian!"
 
It was obviously clear to him that Christy loved being fucked from behind. Her big grin and her moaning was enough for him to really pound his cock into her welcoming pussy. Soliciting a big. “Ohhhh Dorian!”

Without fail he rams his big cock into to her pussy again and again faster and harder.
 
Christy moaned loudly as he pounded into her and bit her lip. " Oh yes Dorian that feels so good!!" she gasped
 
He smiled to himself hearing Christy loud moan and biting her lip, but didn’t slow down, just kept pounding her pussy. “Oh yes Dorian that feels so good!!" she gasped.

Ready for another load my horny little pet? he asked girnning at her.
 
"Uhhhh fuck Yes baby!" She nodded grinning looking up at him. Once they both came he eased her down on the bed and they lied in each other arms.
 
Christy smiled laying against his chest and rubbing light circles resting comfortably. She glanced out of the window thinking she saw someone and gasped covering herself."Dorian whos that"
 
They were just recovering from their orgasms and catching their breaths, when Christy gasped and covers her naked body.

"Dorian who’s that"

Dorian looks towards the window and sees his old pall Marius,and non another than his old girlfriend Marcella.

Ho! Shit he said softly, that’s all we need now, and gets up from the bed and walks to the window naked.

Marcella eyes were riveted on his big cock, and Marius was just grinning.

“You may as well come inside.” He told them
 
Christy blushed as Dorian pulled her against him to shield himself and Christy wrapped the sheet around him as well. " Dont you think we should get dressed baby?" She said through their bond and smiled.

She saw the two enter his condo and blushed even deeper tucking her head in his arm wondering how much they had saw of them.
 
They tried to cover themselves after ward but it was too late already, but did wrap the sheet around Christy.

"Don’t you think we should get dressed baby?" She said. “I guess we should” he replied back.

You two must excuse us for a minute my wife is the shay type.” He told them both and they left the two guests on their own..

“By the way Marius why you pour a drink for the both of you. You know where the bar is.”
 
Christy blushed as he called her his wife and grinned thinking technically he was. She held hia hand as they walked into the bedroom her grabbing one of his large shirts for her to wear and and him putting on an outfit.

She grinned and kissed him and said " Who are they Dorian? Your friends or family"
 
Christy was red from blushing after been caught naked, but didn’t bother Dorian the least little bit. Christy choose to wear one of his shirt that covered her like a dress and he decided to get dressed.

He smiled at her when he saw her grinning. “Who are they Dorian? Your friends or your family? She asked and he almost burst out laughing.

“No my pet, Marius is an old friend from way back like me and so is Marcella. By the way. Marcella was my girlfriend before she was turned, and after that, she became obsessed with fucking human men, and after she fucked them she would drink all their blood. I broke-up with her after that.”
 
Christy paled hearing Marcella killed people and glad Dorian wasnt like that. She asked if Marcella would try anything and he bit his lip. She could tell he found her question funny and said " Are you laughing at me Dorian? " she pouted and grinned kissing him liking how delicious he looked in his clothing and without them she thought naughtily.

They joined the two shortly and Marcella asked " So a human Dorian...she must be quite a treat for you to choose her as your wife from what I can tell you two have just sealed the bond..' she glared' Is it permanent or temporary?"
 
Dorian that it was little funny when Christy asked if Marcella would try anything and he bit lip. Giving her the wrong impression perhaps, till she realized he was just teasing her.

"Are you laughing at me Dorian?" She asked pouting a little then she grinned and kissed him. “No my pet, no vampire will touch with mu blood in your veins.”

When they joined them he noted both had a drink, and he went to get a drink for Christy and for himself.

"So a human Dorian...she must be quite a treat for you to choose her as your wife from what I can tell you two have just sealed the bond..' she glared' Is it permanent or temporary?"

“Seen that you’ve already sensed my blood is her veins. I’m sure you know what that means to all the vampires, it means hands off even yours Marcella. Beside what you care, you have plenty men, and from what I understand, you love human men only.”

“Yes, to answer your question, it is a permanent bond.” Looking her into her eyes to make sure she got the message.

"Now tell me Marius, what brought you here to my place, did Marcella talk you into coming here so she could tag along?"
 
Christy blushed feeling slightly put off. It was clear the female disliked her or was jealous of what they had found. She took a long pull of the drink Dorian had brought her and sat back against him. She knew he was protected by his blood but she wondered if that didn't mean anything to some vamps. Marcella surw looked like she wanted to rip her skull open.

Marius and Dorian began talking and she tried being polite but it seemed she was intent on being bitchy to her. Christy excused herself telling Dorian shed step out for some air.
 
Dorian could tell the two women didn’t like each other and that was understandable. Marcella was being her bitch self as always, and Christy sensed she would be a worst bitch and would try to get Dorian back.

“Well you know Marcella Dorian, she still the same Marcella you broke up with, and she’ll never change.

I thought it would be nice to see how you’re doing being bonded and all, and I can see why. She is definitely a doll and she’s crazy about you. I also sense you’re crazy about her. Are you going to turn her?” He asked.

Dorian smiled looking at him. “No I’m not, maybe 10 years from now if she really wants to.” He replied, and sensed Christy wasn’t comfortable with Marcella around. She excused herself to get some fresh air, but she wanted to be away from Marcella.
 
Back
Top