seeking writer to finish this story.

prettynun2010

Experienced
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Posts
58
seeking writer to finish this story.(young girl+fat older men, humiliation)

someone write this to me, but I lost contact nearly month.
English also not my first language too.(and quite suck for story writing)
this story just past the "warm up", I need "fuck scene", but not wrap up.

theme of this story : young woman + fat older men,fetish, strip naked, public, group sex, humiliation, a little bit reluctant. (fuck scene still not create, but I accept all type of kink, except water-sport)

words : approx. 8700 words.

------------------------------------------------------

Fat and older men fetish.
'Need a lift, darling?' asked the handsome young man in the Porsche. He was the fifth handsome young man in a car she'd seen.
Nun sat at the bus stop, conscious that her trim figure was shown off by her shorts and t-shirt.

She shook her head. The man shrugged and drove off.
She looked around her. The English countryside rolled on in all directions, green and gentle. The sheep munched grass in the fields, the crows croaked in the sky, and as far as the eye could see, in both directions, there was no sign of the bus she had been waiting for. Stuck at a bus stop with only her backpack for company, in the middle of nowhere, she wondered how long it would take to get to Doveton village.

She heard the car before she saw it and sighed in anticipation of another young man eager to lure a Thai girl into his car. Didn't men understand that she had no interest in them? She vowed that the very next man who asked her if she needed a lift would get the blunt answer 'get stuffed!'
The car that appeared was not a Porsche or BMW or Mercedes.
It was a 1987 Vauxhall Omega with brown paintwork.
It rolled to a halt in front of the bus stop. The passenger window was rolled down.

(SECTION DELETED BY MOD)

end of chapter 1
 
Last edited:
Three paragraphs (of a story) is the maximum allowed in a forum post. Please edit your request.
 
part-3

have more chapter and detail for this story, but I can't post here, by rules.
this story is specific for Asian girl who have fetish and crush on fat older men, not any young stud involve for the scene.

the whole unfinished story are still the warm up with strip naked and humiliate in the public place(in front of fat older men).
 
Last edited:
part-4

this is the last part.

-----------------------

DELETED BY MOD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PM to me if someone interest in this challenge.
And I will send more chapter (between the first and the last part) and more details.
 
Last edited:
this is the last part.

DELETED BY MOD

If you want help for this story, you ask by giving the genre and some details, not by continuing to put sections of what you wrote into posts here on the forum.
 
Back
Top