New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dustygrrl said:
Can I join the bdsm board again and start over? :eek:
No.

You're already a part of the fabric of the place, Dusty.
You've been so for a long time already.
:rose:
 
Hi RedFenix.

Welcome to the forum. Please make yourself at home, and post away. (It might help you to read the sticky at the top of the main page here :) )
 
Welcome Redfenix. I love your location! Glad to have you and all the other new folks here.
 
Newbie (sorta)

Hi all. I should have done this sooner.

I am a hetero mostly Dom married male from Georgia with two wonderful kids. I am away from home bringing home the bacon a minimum of 12 hours a day so I haven't read or posted near as much as I would like. But I have read a good bit and have met two of the folks in here in r/l.

I have been married to my sub Lasavane for 12 wonderful years. However, we have only been learning this lifestyle for about 9 months. My wife has been the homemaker type (she is very servcie oriented) but I didn't realize what her leanings were called until she bought a couple of books about BDSM. I was a little shocked but a lot excited. My wife is very shy which is why it shocked me. She never ever dressed sexy in public. Now when we go to a club to play she wears things I had always fantasized about(latex,PVC, Leather and now collars and cuffs). It gets me all hot and bothered just typing about it. Anyway, she brought out actions and feelings in me that I didn't even know the names of before reading those lovely books she bought. Now I love to tie her up, spank her ass, clamp her nipples etc. and take her into subspace. As well as "inspecting her." She is so exciting now, almost like living with two women. One a demure proper highly intelligent lady and another an insatiable sensual sexual being.

I was a virgin when I met my wife and at times I've wondered if I might get bored with having only her. I love her so much and now I know we're going to have a very exciting "They lived happily ever after" together.

:heart:

Glad to be here.
 
hello

hello Spyre~

nice to meet you. It sounds like you and your wife are off to a great start! I'm rather new here too, just jump on in and join the conversations, peoples here are very friendly and helpfull.

:rose: lia
 
Just wanted to offer my welcome to all who have come since I last posted a welcome here. I won't try to list you all, because I'll leave someone out I know. Please know that I look forward to interacting with each and every one of you.

:)
dixi
 
Just another Newbie

Hello One and All

I guess I'll just jump right in here. My name is beany and I'm a 46yo. collared, straight, BBW, fem sub from Las Vegas. I have been in and out of the lifestyle since before anyone referred to it as a lifestyle, 30+ years now. I was brought in by my first Master when I was 15, served him and a couple of others for about 15 years and then somehow ended up in a vanilla marriage. After losing 2 husbands (natural causes, really) I began looking to find someone who wanted the things I did...not so easy to do in Idaho, so for about 7 years I just did without. Even after getting my comp a couple of years ago and finding this whole online world where everyone actually talked about BDSM, finding the right Dom seemed impossible. Then, about a year and a half ago, I got seriously ill and had to move to Vegas with my family, soon after I met the most wonderful man I've ever known. We just celebrated the first anniversary of my collaring and it just gets better everyday. Funny how life works out.

I had done some reading on Lit but never submitted or gotten into the boards until recently. Master wanted me to post some of my stories, which I am doing. My curiousity brought me here to the boards and everyone seems so friendly and nice, I thought I'd introduce myself.

I apologize for the ramble

Respectfully
beany
 
A big welcome to all of the new posters...I hope each and everyone of you will join U/us in conversation and feel comfortable finding your way here.
 
Welcome beany!
No need to apologize.. you are more than welcome to make your posts as long as you need to. We love getting to know everyone, and welcome you to the forum with open arms! Please, dig your heels in, and start posting on anything and everything that you feel comfortable with!

p.s. here is a link to our welcome to the BDSM Forum, which just gives you a little idea what we are about!

http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93088
 
It is wonderful to see so many new faces here! Welcome to all our new friends.:rose:
 
well heck, this is nice, I'm glad this was bumped up. I just learned bunches about you all in one reading...

Here's my chance to introduce myself. I am a 24 year old bisexual submissive, although I do switch occasionally with certain people. I am self-employed and run a business from my home as well as doing freelance commercial art and graphic work, so I am online and posting at very sporadic times. As I noted in my profile, I live in hell....as in hell freezes over....sometimes called North Dakota. We do not have much of a scene at all here (heck, they just discovered sex as far as I can tell) so nearly everyone I've met since I discovered these desires, I've met over the net. I travel about 3 times a year to private parties and get a lot of my real time play crammed into a long week. Usually go home looking very colourful, very striped, and very tired, (but very very happy *grin*) Recently met a few people locally which has been wonderful to get to play more often.

My first exposure to BDSM and spanking was online; I spent awhile exploring cyber relationships and self spanking, even in a collared one before realizing that I just couldn't be happy with that, and took the plunge into real time. I still highly value what I learned about myself from my online relationships, but am very glad I found the courage to extend that exploration to reality.

I play with many people at many different levels, and my interests are very varied. I love toys and have a pretty big toybag, much prefer to have my own toys used on me. I do have a love of traditional over the knee spankings, discipline, and the cane. My preference is more so towards a 'spanko' lifestyle with a very healthy dose of BDSM added in, and that dose is growing more every day. Someday I hope to find someone in which I can have a true D/s commited relationship with, however, for now I am content with exploring and discovering myself before I can hand that over entirely to another.

I am deaf and read lips, so the internet and forums like this are like candy to me...can't get enough. I tend to be rather long-winded, apologies for that, but being a part of group conversations is not a luxery I have in real time, so I take as much as I can get online *smiles* I've spent many years as an IRCop on various chat networks but have grown tired of the lack of intelligent conversations, so have been looking for a posting forum for awhile now to partake in when someone referred me here. Nice to meetcha all :)

I love black and white photography, drawing and painting; haven't done much of any lately but hope to get back into that soon and expand my subject matters to the adult world. I also love writing and am constantly challenging myself to become a better writer. Hope to have some of those writings posted on site to share soon.

That's about all I can think of to share for now, hope to get to know everyone better in time, (and preferably without stepping on too many toes).
 
Hi,
i guess i should introduce myself. im a 27 yo single mom, been going through a nasty divorce for about three years. he was very abusive and its taken me a long time to come back. everyday is a new step in the right direction.
i would say i am finally maturing sexually, i know as i grow things will change but right now i would say im a strait s. Richard (Gentleman Dom) brought me here and i have been learning since.
i love reading, cross stitching and embroidery. i also love animals.
just a word of thanks to you all who have helped me on my way.
 
Hello everyone!

I'm checking in here before I post anywhere else. I've been reading along for a short time. I really like a lot of the stuff that is posted here. I'm sure I will learn allot here, and maybe even have a few things to contribute of my own. ;)

I'm still learning my way around all of this techy stuff, so if I mess up in some way, please forgive me.

I am good friends with Helena. I knew about the stories here, but not the board, until she pointed it out. :kiss:

Hello Redfenix, I'm glad you are here also. ;)

Oh about me... :eek:

I'm a 27 year old female. I'm in a very wonderful realtionship with a man who I love with my whole heart, body and mind.

It has been a slow process for me to be able to explore the S&M experience with my man. He is much more experienced with it than I am. He is taking it slow, at my level. He is a good Master. I'm still learning what that even means. It has taken years for me to admit that I want to be dominated by him. My honey and I are exploring what it is I really want. I'm still not sure yet. I'm hoping I can discover some of it here. The experiences that I have had in my limited explorations were amazing.

I'm even going to try to make my own flogger from some information I've read here. :devil:

Thank you for letting me learn about BDSM with you.


Helia :rose:
 
Waves hello to all

First off I'm a male. I've been a switch in the past. I'm now exclusively exploring my dominant side. I'm hoping that the insight that I gained from being on both ends of the spectrum will come in handy.

I live in the real world. I believe that BDSM is a part of me, but not all of me. Any relationship that I form, needs to be based on a great deal of open commuincation, trust and compassion. Everything else is second to that!

To me, being a dom in a relationship is an even greater responsibility than in a nilla relationship. The pain and hurt you can cause are magnified by 100000000000000.

My title says a lot about me. I love to play, but I have a gentle side to me. I couldn't see myself dressed in full leather and a mask (no offense to anyone) whipping some sub's ass relentlessly. My ideal setting would be a beautiful summer day, a blanket on which my blindfolded, naked sub stands in my full view. She is silhouetted against the sun with her back to me. The soft down covering her skin, glistens in the light. My instrument of pain/pleasure would be no more than a wooden hairbrush. I would walk over next her, breathe her in deeply and drown myself in her exquisite aroma. I would place my ear near hear mouth, in anticipation of catching even her slightest moan. Ever so slowly, I would trace the wooden side of the brush against the small of her back journeying to her precious bottom. First circling one succulent cheek, then the other. I would lightly tap her precious flesh, as I attentively listened for her gasps of pleasure. I would increase the intensity of the paddling. At the same time, my other hand would find it's way to her most delicate nipples. In unison I would tease and spank. Catching and basking in every perfect whimper and moan……..

Oh, I'm sorry I got carried away. Anyway hello to all and I look forward to sharing more and learning more from all of you.
 
Hi back

Hope you stay. The board is pretty dead and getting emptier by the day.

I am about off to work. Read the threads, post to some. Have a nice day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top