The China Pearl Inn part 7

Oh I know that feeling Shiva.:D

I am thinking of moving I have been here for a little over ten years and I am getting wonder lust again. :rolleyes:

For quite a while, when I was younger and able to move my stuff myself, I would move every three years just to keep the wanderlust at bay. But once it got too hard to move on my own, I started staying in one place longer. I worry, now that I own a house, that I will get itchy feet in a couple of years. It is harder to move if you own a home. :) Seattle would not be a good choice for me, too damp. My joints like less humidity.

I like Seattle but I think I will gravitate towards the Mountain's Shiva. I love what the city offers and would like to be close enough to enjoy that. But I like my small mountain towns. I guess I am just a country boy at heart Shiva.:eek:

For quite a while, when I was younger and able to move my stuff myself, I would move every three years just to keep the wanderlust at bay. But once it got too hard to move on my own, I started staying in one place longer. I worry, now that I own a house, that I will get itchy feet in a couple of years. It is harder to move if you own a home. :) Seattle would not be a good choice for me, too damp. My joints like less humidity.

I went to college in Santa Fe N M S F. I loved the upper Sinoran Desert, and the Rockies were at our doorstep. We had 4 seasons and snow every now and then in the city.

Lots of small towns in the mountains of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado. Even California has small towns in the mountains. If I could live up that far north I would love to live in the Gallatin River area of Montana. There are ski slopes in the area, but it is just a beautiful area. Too much snow for me though. :)

S F I love the snow and fly fishing in the spring, summer, and early fall. I love being outside.;)

Shiva I am thinking of going west out towards Seattle on the west coast.

Uggg I see your Mistress has found you. ;)

:D lol :D

I do try to make it easy for her.

:rose::rose::rose: <----*lays out fresh 'Mistress bait'*

Uggg:rose:

Gallatin River ? Where is that S F the name does not ring a bell right off hand.

I have some friends out in western Washington. I seem to enjoy the two northern corners of the states. :)

Yes it is a "Happy Spring" L F we have 50+ inches of snow on the trails so looks like we could be skiing into mid April weather permitting. :devil:ish :D

:D lol :D

I do try to make it easy for her.

:rose::rose::rose: <----*lays out fresh 'Mistress bait'*

Uggg:rose:

*sniffs the air*

giphy.gif

:D :D :D

Evening Shiva.:kiss:

I see from your post that Uggg's "Mistress Bait" seems to be working. :devil:ish :D

*Gets excited*

*runs around in a circle*

*Falls over from being dizzy*

*Lands next to the shiny shiny*:D

Oh how convenient;)

Hiya:rose::rose::rose:

*Smooches!*:
D

*Gets excited*

*runs around in a circle*

*Falls over from being dizzy*

*Lands next to the shiny shiny*:D

Oh how convenient;)

:kiss::kiss:

Ehhhh have you been hitting the sauce again?! LOL

Hi hi hi how are you? I'm fine! Just finishing packing my stuff :D

What's shaking in your tropical paradise?

:kiss::kiss:

Ehhhh have you been hitting the sauce again?! LOL

Hi hi hi how are you? I'm fine! Just finishing packing my stuff :D

What's shaking in your tropical paradise?

Hitting the sauce would make splashes! Not a good idea... Unless we all get naked first?

I'm doing awesome. Not much goin on here in paradise- just the usual- sun, sand cocktails and work, lots and lots of work :rolleyes: lol.

:cool:Uggg:rose:

Hitting the sauce would make splashes! Not a good idea... Unless we all get naked first?

I'm doing awesome. Not much goin on here in paradise- just the usual- sun, sand cocktails and work, lots and lots of work :rolleyes: lol.

Send some heat my way would you, I'm sick of freezing temps, for the first day of spring it's bloody cold.

Also I have a splitting headache that doesn't help.

Doing Shiva. ;)

I see that you have Uggg all hot and bothered. The poor boy seems very anxious to please.: :p

*Smiles with pursed lips*

I think you hit the nail on the head there, CG. He's a very good puppy. Very anxious to please his owner.

I guess I have that effect on some people. :D :rolleyes:

Hmmm *considers seriously* Getting naked actually sounds very good!! I like this idea. You first! :D

I'll stand here and wait while you get out of your Hawai'ian shirt and board shorts.

Sun, sand and cocktails sounds amazing. Work... less so. xD

Send some heat my way would you, I'm sick of freezing temps, for the first day of spring it's bloody cold.

Also I have a splitting headache that doesn't help.

Saaaaame!! And awwww *hugs my favorite southern belle* Hope you feel better soon!!

*Smiles with pursed lips*

I think you hit the nail on the head there, CG. He's a very good puppy. Very anxious to please his owner.

I guess I have that effect on some people. :D :rolleyes:

Hmmm *considers seriously* Getting naked actually sounds very good!! I like this idea. You first! :D

I'll stand here and wait while you get out of your Hawai'ian shirt and board shorts.

Sun, sand and cocktails sounds amazing. Work... less so. xD

Saaaaame!! And awwww *hugs my favorite southern belle* Hope you feel better soon!!
Only a jersey girl would think an Ohio accent was southern haha.
Hugs you back.

Lol ooops... you just told everyone I don't sound like a handsome elf but some kind of hill jack ;) seemed only fair :p :devil:

lmfao :D What exactly does an elf sound like anyway?

Cos I'm sure you're wayyyyy too manly-manish to want to sound like an elf :rolleyes:

Also a hill jack... drinking pop with a shot gun under his couch on his porch. Sounds about right!!

*runs and hides* :D

Back