What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrat lies about the "balanced budget" in California are beginning to unravel:


Jerry Brown Stands Atop California's Collapsing House Of Cards


Governor Brown took a $27 billion dollar deficit he inherited and turned balanced the budget. So you pull a switcheroo and blame him for accumulated debt that he didn't create.

If a Republican was in power you'd be hailing the elimination of a $27 billion dollar deficit as one of the greatest Conservative fiscal achievements of all time. The Tea Party would be going nuts with a narrative about how one conservative took control of irresponsible liberals and showed them what real conservatives can do.

But nope, a liberal did it so not only do you refuse to acknowledge anything that's happened, you move the goal posts entirely and blame Brown for what happened when there was a Republican governor. This is just horribly transparent spin, even for you.
 
You think so. Unless your military service was pro bono.

tumblr_inline_ml4pu1riDk1qz4rgp.gif


erp!
 
Good News! White House Says Obama Will Pivot Back To The Economy For The 298th Time…




The man of a million pivots.

Via WaPo:


With several controversies fading and a period of intense foreign travel over, President Obama is narrowing his focus this summer to two issues, immigration and the economy, that could help determine the success or failure of his second term. [...]

The president also plans a series of summertime events focused on steps the government can take to drive economic growth, aides said. Many in the White House see a Sept. 30 deadline to renew government funding as probably the last opportunity for Obama to scale back the deep domestic spending cuts known as sequestration before the 2014 midterm elections.

The two-pronged focus comes after months of firefighting and distractions for Obama, who spent the first half of the year forming a new Cabinet and zig-zagging from one issue to another, including an unsuccessful bid for new gun regulations. The spring also brought a spate of controversies that raised questions about the administration’s credibility, forcing the president to address why IRS employees scrutinized conservative groups and whether the government was spying on millions of Americans.
 
Governor Brown took a $27 billion dollar deficit he inherited and turned balanced the budget. So you pull a switcheroo and blame him for accumulated debt that he didn't create.

If a Republican was in power you'd be hailing the elimination of a $27 billion dollar deficit as one of the greatest Conservative fiscal achievements of all time. The Tea Party would be going nuts with a narrative about how one conservative took control of irresponsible liberals and showed them what real conservatives can do.

But nope, a liberal did it so not only do you refuse to acknowledge anything that's happened, you move the goal posts entirely and blame Brown for what happened when there was a Republican governor. This is just horribly transparent spin, even for you.

The cowardly Vettebigot is reduced to regurgitating talking points from the former head of the California Republican party. No surprise there.

Jerry Brown has made significant headway towards getting California's budget out of the red, in much the same way President Obama has had success with the Federal deficit.

Chicken Littles such as the cowardly Vettebigot are yammering how years of Republican abuse have not been completely corrected by Democratic administrations.
 
OMB lowers Real GDP year over year projection for 2013 to 2% from 2.3%. (CBO has 1.4%)
 
Yes Governor Moonbeam has saved the day and balanced the budget:

"The new budget, which includes a call for an increase in spending of 26.2% over the next four years, ignores the Legislative Analyst’s advice. Keep in mind that the main public employee retirement fund is said to be underfunded by $329 billion and that the unfunded medical benefit deficit is said to be $64 billion in the red. The latter figure, according to Brown, is expected to grow 59% in the next four years."

You attack the budget for not spending enough...

... and also for spending too much.
 
See? More QUESTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!


$614,615 Of Your Tax Dollars Hard At Work… Building A Smart Grid In Kazakhstan…


thumbs-up-borat.jpg


Very nice!

Via AmSpec:


The United States Trade and Development Agency is currently offering a number of exciting business opportunities for private companies interested in spending public dollars on projects in foreign countries! My personal favorite is the $614,615 grant to develop smart grid technology for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan. Very nice! And $455,000 for something called “Mexico: Puebla ITS Technologies Feasibility Study.”
 
Wanna


See

real

QUESTOROZ?

Jimmy and Sue Smith from Kansas cant visit the WH

No fireworks for the troops on July 4th

and SWIMING POOLS closed at military bases
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top