VA friends

What is everyone doing for the super bowl today? Cannot say I am super excited for the game but hoping there will be some good commercials. The game is mostly an excuse to eat a bunch of snacks.
 
Definitely a quiet thread. You would think that on a cold rainy/snowy day that more people from the area might be on here. Of course there are other, more interesting things to do on a winter day.:)
 
Olympic Overdosing on a Chilly Sunday in NOVA

Stupid February weather... 60s one day, snow and 30s the next. Crazy.

Chilly and bored guy in Old Town Alexandria. Is anyone else overdosing on Olympic coverage? As in... falling asleep on the couch and waking up to random sports?
 
The weather is a little crazy. Snowing just little north of here yesterday but played golf today. I am ready for some steady warmer weather or a gigantic snow storm.

I am enjoying the Olympics. Pretty amazing what some of these athletes are able to do.
 
Greetings from the Hampton Roads Area

Hello all...couple here in the hampton roads area. Thought we'd see what our fellow Virginians on Literotica are up to. Hope to chat with some of you soon!
 
Dropping a line from the central VA/804 area. If in Richmond, feel free to try & track me down; O am easier to find than you think *thumbs_up*
 
Yep, another 757 here as well... Nice to know I'm not the only one. Been away awhile but glad to be back finally.
 
Glad to see there are some locals here posting. With over 5 million people in the DMV always figured there has to a few on lit. Could certainly use more though.
 
Back
Top