New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always ready. Message me on kik. Username is hossrich. 38 mwm and ready to cum with you

34 bi male looking to chat with anybody, really. Add me on kik i am on for a bit now! Username mt_tm_mt_

Bi guy who is open minded. 49 years old. Would love to chat with the ladies or the guys. Nkdplay82 on kik

I'm 31 m and up for a bit of naughty fun. I have roles or we can use yours, just hit me up on kik. Jytan99 is my username

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Online now if anyone wants to chat! ID is same as here. Happy to talk to anyone about anything!

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females for anything goes, all kinks, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need to be used, degraded and humiliated to feel intense sexual gratification and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Bored at work

Hi,
Stuck at work, in an office all alone all day, feeling super horny and would love to chat with anyone that likes all things kinky and taboo, don’t mind if it’s male or female
I’m male, 33yo from the UK
Kik name same as on here :)

bored

Hi. Bored at work. I would love to have a new chat buddy. Hit me up on kik @ scotty6137

Done with lit... removing my kik. Ain't a damn one of ya Can hold a conversation and it's sad. I know the ratio of guys to women on here is out of balance but damn, learn some damn manners. Just cuz a woman is on here don't mean shes wanting to be treated like piece of meat. ✌🏻
Well fuck! Someone went and pissed her off. The ratio just got even worse. Fuck!

Bored at work, lots of sitting around. Any female wanna chat? I am 45 m Royalwulff1560 at kik.

Just hanging out today and have the week off any women up for a chat? 31 wm here send a text at allforfun56

Done with lit... removing my kik. Ain't a damn one of ya Can hold a conversation and it's sad. I know the ratio of guys to women on here is out of balance but damn, learn some damn manners. Just cuz a woman is on here don't mean shes wanting to be treated like piece of meat. ✌🏻

Hate to hear that. I always enjoyed our convos.

I am a bi guy who is very open minded. 49 years old. Would love to chat with the ladies or guys nkdplay82 on kik.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

40/m here unwinding a bit after a long day
any women that would like to chat feel free to send me a message - same name as on here

Male or female to have some nice chat, or more, with.
I am 27 a years old male, open minded and curious about learning new things. Interested into many things, cars, bikes, sports, shooting, women and men. Open for chat about erotic but also non erotic content if you wish so. Can't wait to hear from you!

kik: DocHolliday88666

BUMP!

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females for anything goes, all kinks, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need to be used, degraded and humiliated to feel intense sexual gratification and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Will be on for most of the day. Love chatting with a naughty girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back