What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*drive-by hugs for the lovely lupine lady*

Oh, and I've found this to be useful for rounding up scatterbrain.

*passes her a butterfly net with the word "thoughtcatcher" inscribed on it*

*hugs a PGoD and takes the net*

Maybe I will find a use for it later.

Beating things in a game...chores...debating work on solo pieces...

wanders through to hug a big Cat...poofs away again.

Well, I've been to a Haven...and I've been down into Hell....there are still places I've not yet searched...and I'm a curious type.

*tosses her a clockwork compass as he departs*

That may come in handy if you do the dangerous type of exploring. I'm off to do some video game murdering of my own.

Yaaay!
Video game destruction!!

I'm contemplating the making of a red velvet cake.

Well, I've been to a Haven...and I've been down into Hell....there are still places I've not yet searched...and I'm a curious type.

Well, good luck in your travels. There are many spaces around I'm sure you'll enjoy.

*grins*

Yaaay!
Video game destruction!!

I'm contemplating the making of a red velvet cake.

Yay! *glomps*

Oooo....that sounds tasty.

Has cinnamon graham crackers....knows its a paltry substitute...but offers some to Luna anyway.

Nibbles graham crackers, nibbles fingers...nibbles other fingers...nibbles graham crackers.

I... I still gotta figure out how to make it...
Everything will be from scratch.
My sis sent me a recipe she's planning for the bakery but can't test it herself...

You can do it...

and then you can send me some....

*nods and nods and nods*

Not trying to keep my head together at the moment.

Trying to determine if there is still one on my neck.

She smirks as Luna's nibbles find crackers...and then flesh...and then crackers again. She laughs lightly and kisses the wolfling's cheek.

She smirks as Luna's nibbles find crackers...and then flesh...and then crackers again. She laughs lightly and kisses the wolfling's cheek.

Tip tilted brown eyes glance at Cat face, a slight smile hovering over a pouty mouth.

One day, you will not escape with a cheek kiss, big Cat.

Another nibble, stealing a whole graham cracker for herself before turning, resolutely, toward reality...knowing she needs to brave the cold.

Tip tilted brown eyes glance at Cat face, a slight smile hovering over a pouty mouth.

One day, you will not escape with a cheek kiss, big Cat.

Another nibble, stealing a whole graham cracker for herself before turning, resolutely, toward reality...knowing she needs to brave the cold.

The smile turns mischievous as the cracker was stolen form her. The Tigress never bothered to attempt to stop her.

I only ever go where I am wanted, wolfling. I will look forward to that day.

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

I am drinking...
yeah...drinking...
and um...hurting.
yup. hurting.
and that means I would like to hurt someone too...but I won't.
And that means that I need to focus somewhere else...and so i shall.

damn this is good sloe gin.
It's red and cold and sweet...

*grabs a Vivi for hugs*

WHY??

*shrugs*

cuz I need em and you get the joy of providing.

Hugs lunaface good and then does a little more and then kisses her cheek, and then the other, and then hugs her and then clings and then kisses her and then grins happily.

Yay for Luna hugs.

*yawns* Thirteen hour day. No posty goodness for me now that I'm home. Might just go to bed.

Hugs lunaface good and then does a little more and then kisses her cheek, and then the other, and then hugs her and then clings and then kisses her and then grins happily.

Yay for Luna hugs.

A soft smile, eyes slitted and darker than normal, strong arms curling around curvy goodness.

Yay for Viviness.

Do you know you are one of the few women here that I don't want to physically ravage??

It makes you safe for hugs.

Wanting some of miss Luna's alcohol.

I will give it to you...

*nods*

Come sit on my fa...um...lap??

I will share...

nods and whispers

Never mind, I would want to ravage you...I will leave you a glass on the front porch.

A soft smile, eyes slitted and darker than normal, strong arms curling around curvy goodness.

Yay for Viviness.

Do you know you are one of the few women here that I don't want to physically ravage??

It makes you safe for hugs.

Cuddles a Luna and frowns

I didn't know.. and I can't tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing. :(
I mean yay safe for hugs and all... but I likes the ravaging sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back