Sex with Demons makes you Gay! (oy!)

They do their business at night, but I don't talk much about what they are doing during the day. Getting their hair done, maybe(?)
and polishing their claws. Trying out different styles of tail and wing.

Trying to take over the world.

Now you know I couldn't let this thread go by without a demon Christmas story. :D

My medieval demonology is a tad rusty but I believe Stella is correct that Succubus and Incubus are job titles that the species 'demon' wears. Allegedly the Succubus takes the semen from her 'victim' and assuming the form of the Incubus uses it to impregnate the 'innocent maid' in the next hovel . . . or bedroom in the palace as the case may be.

I'm calling this theory a load of BS. My father-in-law had sex with a demon for 20 years and he didn't become gay.

My medieval demonology is a tad rusty but I believe Stella is correct that Succubus and Incubus are job titles that the species 'demon' wears. Allegedly the Succubus takes the semen from her 'victim' and assuming the form of the Incubus uses it to impregnate the 'innocent maid' in the next hovel . . . or bedroom in the palace as the case may be.

Ah. Suddenly so much becomes clear.

I knew a guy that claimed to have been visited by a succubus. In reality he had a wet dream about his friend's girl and felt the need to convince us all it had to have been a demon because he never would have had an erotic dream about his friend's girlfriend. Why he felt the need to say anything in the first place is a true mystery.

I knew a guy that claimed to have been visited by a succubus. In reality he had a wet dream about his friend's girl and felt the need to convince us all it had to have been a demon because he never would have had an erotic dream about his friend's girlfriend. Why he felt the need to say anything in the first place is a true mystery.
I recently felt the need to share an absolutely meaningless dream with the whole world. it had nothing goiing on--except for this compulsion to rid myself of it by telling it.

which is kind of demonic when you think about it.

"A liberal looks at a glass of water and sees it half filled. A conservative looks at it and screams, "WHO THE HELL STOLE MY WATER!" "

Too true. My hunting partner, who through a lifetime of fiscal prudence and intelligent investment, is 'well-fixed' agonizes so much about what portion of his income he pays in taxes that he refuses to make more money. I find this an odd attitude. Instead of whimpering about how much I have to pay, I chortle over how much is left over that I get to spend. And when my e-gun store comes on line, I'll chortle even more.

How very efficient--a delivery service for artificial insemination with the added bonus of guaranteed orgasms.

But here's the question--what, if anything, happens to the semen while it's in the demon?

I recently felt the need to share an absolutely meaningless dream with the whole world. it had nothing goiing on--except for this compulsion to rid myself of it by telling it.

which is kind of demonic when you think about it.

Hmmm, good point. He obviously felt compelled to make an ass of himself. Then again that was the case pretty much 95% of the time with this guy. This was just one of his more amusing and less simply insufferable instances.

How very efficient--a delivery service for artificial insemination with the added bonus of guaranteed orgasms.

But here's the question--what, if anything, happens to the semen while it's in the demon?

It chills. Hence the belief that being done by an Incubus leaves the woman feeling cold to the core. At least, that's the way I remember it. It's been rather a while since I was up on such things.

I'm guessin' some Medieval dude or dudette noodled up bi-sex Cubi demons to excuse things like 'nocturnal emissions' in boys and lost virginity in girls. It also gave the church something else to pray about and make a few bucks from exorcisms. :D

I'm guessin' some Medieval dude or dudette noodled up bi-sex Cubi demons to excuse things like 'nocturnal emissions' in boys and lost virginity in girls. It also gave the church something else to pray about and make a few bucks from exorcisms. :D

Just a few? Are you kidding? Do you have any idea how much St. Peter's cost? The Vatican shook down Europe in a way only the EU bureaucrats have been able to match. And both claim they do it for the sinners' own good. :rolleyes:

Just a few? Are you kidding? Do you have any idea how much St. Peter's cost? The Vatican shook down Europe in a way only the EU bureaucrats have been able to match. And both claim they do it for the sinners' own good. :rolleyes:

Y'know, I clean forgot about paying for them cathedrals; that would account for all those tithes, service collections, poor boxes, plenary indulgences, marriage annulments, weddings, funerals, burial plots and Peter's Pence. :D

At least the Vatican could threaten the penurious with eternal damnation; all the EU boffins can do is threaten to start a trade war.

It chills. Hence the belief that being done by an Incubus leaves the woman feeling cold to the core. At least, that's the way I remember it. It's been rather a while since I was up on such things.
Whoah, that's oddly scientific!

Those little sperms have a limited amount of energy in their tails. Cool them down, they take a little nap instead of wasting their swimming powers trying to get through the turkey baster walls.

Whoah, that's oddly scientific!

Those little sperms have a limited amount of energy in their tails. Cool them down, they take a little nap instead of wasting their swimming powers trying to get through the turkey baster walls.

Mm-hmm. An early version of Artificial Insemination, no doubt.

You mean, it's been a while since you had sex with that hot succubus who turned into an icy incubus before you were done cuddling? ;)

Homosexuality is like picking your nose and eating it. It tastes like candy, but its snot.

Speaking of gay demons, our pet troll has shown back up. :rolleyes:

Back