What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. My sympathies.

Nooo, Sir Winston! It is to laugh. I've found finding the humor in things is best, especially when one is as prone to klutz-ery as I am; I think it was just last summer that oak tree jumped right out in front of me, assaulting me and the tractor.:D

Life is also wont to make me the butt of Her practical jokes, but this time it was sheer st00pid.

<-----they call me, "Grace"

I think what I need now is super glue, to hold that flap of skin down while my hands are in water...can't sting any worse than the hot pepper juice :D.

Actually, I think this belongs in a "WTF?" thread, but I don't seem to find one:

Eponymous threads. Especially those that don't lend themselves to any kind of discussion.

Spending the evening with friends, chatting, creating and having some silly stream-of-consciousness discussions that had us all laughing. :)

I'm impressed. When I last tried i did manage the Cat's Cradle but then it turned into non-intentional self-bondage.=)

I notice that if I start to think about what I'm doing, I completely mess it up. But if I close my eyes and just let my fingers do their thing, I still can do quite a few figures. :)

I also found this site with videos and text how-to's, so now I've learned a couple of more.

The kind words of a man who's never seen me.

He's fairly wrong on how good I look, but his affection was very comforting.

In a world with so little, i take what i can get.

Such good news.

Maybe.

Possibly.

Trying hard not to jinx it by wanting it to the point of showing I want it. Badly. Or by counting my honey badgers before they're badassed.

I try to assuage my craving by saying, well, there might be someone out there better qualified, or better educated, or just... better. But I don't believe it.

I do love the Tao, but I simply suck at taking things as they come.

Such good news.

Maybe.

Possibly.

Trying hard not to jinx it by wanting it to the point of showing I want it. Badly. Or by counting my honey badgers before they're badassed.

I try to assuage my craving by saying, well, there might be someone out there better qualified, or better educated, or just... better. But I don't believe it.

Fingers figuratively crossed, and the DGE antenna tuned and powered up.

Things that made me smile ~The plans for a trip to the states soon :) I have my Ruby Reds packed and am ready to head south!! Kansas here I come!

It is so nice to have friends that you love to see and it will feel like a home coming! Hoping for nice weather to enjoy the pool too!

Woohoo Roadtrip!

Such good news.

Maybe.

Possibly.

I am wearing my lucky green underwear just for you :)

Such good news.

Maybe.

Possibly.

Doing my part to align the stars & moons for ya', Deeege!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back