Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: line up!

JenniferMidnight said:
Sandy Guy.... Now THAT pic is gorgeous! I think your 'book signing' will be a hit!

*standing in line with mine tucked under my arm....* ~grin~

Can't wait for the publishing date my sweet friend... :kiss:

LOL...thank you. I'll let you know when the book is released...(promise). I posted a few others on another thread...I'll see if I can attach the link to that one. :)

And thanks again....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been out to play much today, but I have been preoccupied with a life-changing question. I just got a job offer to work at a theatre. Yay! But it is in a town the size of Mayberry. Doh! Don't know if a city boy like me could take it.
I need some sexy nipples to take my mind off my worries.
:rose:

Attachments

• tlg1005.jpg
    tlg1005.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 202
The Mutt said:
Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been out to play much today, but I have been preoccupied with a life-changing question. I just got a job offer to work at a theatre. Yay! But it is in a town the size of Mayberry. Doh! Don't know if a city boy like me could take it.

She is pretty with very nice nipples but she would look better if her ribs weren't so visible.

Couldn't agree more...

Boxlicker101 said:
She is pretty with very nice nipples but she would look better if her ribs weren't so visible.

I tend to prefer a little meat on my women's bones....:)

Besides...a lot nicer to caress too.

The Mutt said:
Dearest Mutt.... you have 2 questions to answer:
1. Would this enhance or challenge my relationship with Miss O, and
2. Just how would this influence the people of "Mayberry"?
...mirror, mirror on the wall...

JenniferMidnight said:
Dearest Mutt.... you have 2 questions to answer:
1. Would this enhance or challenge my relationship with Miss O, and
2. Just how would this influence the people of "Mayberry"?
...mirror, mirror on the wall...
The move would likely mean a lot less time with Miss O, which is what has me torn.
"Mayberry" is a town of wealthy farmers who want a theatre so they can get some Shakespearian culture. I imagine I could have my pick of all the attractive socialites, but it wouldn't be any fun without Miss O to share them with.
:confused:

Attachments

• grip.jpg
    grip.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 152
The Mutt said:
Nothing gives me more pleasure and satisfaction than serving my Mistress and her friends. Take care of me by letting me take care of you.
Hi! Can you scroll back to this pic??? This is an AV? A download? It's not you???? Is it? *Big Huge Evil Grin*

JenniferMidnight said:
Hi! Can you scroll back to this pic??? This is an AV? A download? It's not you???? Is it? *Big Huge Evil Grin*
Sorry, that's not me and Miss O. Just something I grabbed from a google. But this one...

Attachments

• muttsfantasy.jpg
    muttsfantasy.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 166
Our poor Mutt!!! Even more time away from our favorite Miss O?!?!? But it's a job you want too...what a conondrum!!!

I wish I could make it so that you got both, the job you want and Miss O there with you!!! :(

We love you!:rose:

EicessGoddess said:
Our poor Mutt!!! Even more time away from our favorite Miss O?!?!? But it's a job you want too...what a conondrum!!!

I wish I could make it so that you got both, the job you want and Miss O there with you!!! :(

We love you!:rose:
EicessGoddess! Congrats on reaching 100 posts!!!! You got your pic - very nice. :rose:

I agree...

JenniferMidnight said:
EicessGoddess! Congrats on reaching 100 posts!!!! You got your pic - very nice. :rose:

Sort of fun having an identity. Congratulations for your 100. :)

I'm Back!

Hi, everyone! I'm back.

Thanks for entertaining and taking care of my darling Mutt while I was away. You are all so kind. :)

What I find most heartwarming is your concern for my Mutt (and me) in his decision over this possible new job. But there is no need to worry...nothing on this earth could keep me from being with Mutt, not even a move to Mayberry! I'm never letting him out of my life, no matter what. And if it means that I see him less often, that will just make our love-making all the better when I do see him.

:rose: :kiss:

It's so good to have you back, Miss O!!!! We missed you around here.

I'm glad that you two will be together, but it would be nice if you could be together ALL of the time!!!:heart:

Re: I'm Back!

Miss Oatlash said:
Hi, everyone! I'm back.

Thanks for entertaining and taking care of my darling Mutt while I was away. You are all so kind. :)

What I find most heartwarming is your concern for my Mutt (and me) in his decision over this possible new job. But there is no need to worry...nothing on this earth could keep me from being with Mutt, not even a move to Mayberry! I'm never letting him out of my life, no matter what. And if it means that I see him less often, that will just make our love-making all the better when I do see him.

:rose: :kiss:
Welcome Home Miss O, :kiss: <-- where it makes you scream

As you can imagine, your Mutt was a sheer delight to 'take care of' and offered a rather stimulating response to everything that was sent his way *weg*.

I'm not sure how many miles will now be between you and Mutster...but I am confident that the two of you will always find a way of being together. He would never (from what I have gathered) let anything come between you and your relationship - this is very clear and refreshing in itself.

Mutt didn't tell us when this might take place?

Re: Re: I'm Back!

JenniferMidnight said:
Welcome Home Miss O, :kiss: <-- where it makes you scream

As you can imagine, your Mutt was a sheer delight to 'take care of' and offered a rather stimulating response to everything that was sent his way *weg*.

I'm not sure how many miles will now be between you and Mutster...but I am confident that the two of you will always find a way of being together. He would never (from what I have gathered) let anything come between you and your relationship - this is very clear and refreshing in itself.

Mutt didn't tell us when this might take place?

Ah. Miss Midnight, it would be a mere hour's drive up the road...nothing that would keep me from my Mutt! All I know is that, if he takes the job, it would happen "as soon as possible"...whatever that means.

:kiss: <-- wherever you want it. ~weg~

EicessGoddess said:
It's so good to have you back, Miss O!!!! We missed you around here.

I'm glad that you two will be together, but it would be nice if you could be together ALL of the time!!!:heart:

Thanks darlin' :kiss: We're not together 'all the time' now, so it would lessen our chances of being together, but would be a great opportunity for Mutt.

I've told him that he should follow his heart...and I'll be with him all ways and always, wherever his heart leads him.

Well, turned out the guy offering the job was blowing smoke. So I'll be staying here in Memphis at my marginal job. The good news is it gives me more time to write.
The better news is it gives me more time with Miss Oatlash.
The best news is she loves me.
Gee, I can get so mushy sometimes.

Attachments

• 1003_nudist_pictures_topless.jpg
    1003_nudist_pictures_topless.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 186
Tired. Bummed. Miss my Mistress. Bed now. Kisses and licks to my sweet International Playmates.

Attachments

• bwb0549.jpg
    bwb0549.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 146
The Mutt said:
Tired. Bummed. Miss my Mistress. Bed now. Kisses and licks to my sweet International Playmates.

She looks too skinny also. Any time you can see her ribs, like you can on that pic, she is too skinny.

Even so, I would love to be the other person in the pic, the one whose face is covered.

The Mutt said:
Well, turned out the guy offering the job was blowing smoke. So I'll be staying here in Memphis at my marginal job. The good news is it gives me more time to write.
The better news is it gives me more time with Miss Oatlash.
The best news is she loves me.
Gee, I can get so mushy sometimes.

Sometimes a 'dream come true' is just a nightmare in disguise.

Miss O will sooth your aching heart on Monday. :rose:

For Jennifer and Eicess, a texas nipple.

327182Untitled-13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back