The 17th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Special Category Round!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,678
Hello Readers & Writers!

Welcome to the 17th Annual Literotica Reader's Choice Award Nominations! In this round, you will have the chance to nominate your favorites in 6 special categories. At the end of the nomination period, we will close down the nominations and whittle them down to 4 in each category.

Please take the time to make a nomination in each category below. You have until February 28th to make a selection, so you feel free to go back and reread your favorites. Thanks, and have fun!!

Most Helpful Volunteer Editor *for authors*

Most Influential Writer

Most Influential Poet

Sexiest Female Character In A Story

Sexiest Male Character In A Story

Most Literary--Genre Transcending

Most Original Sex Scene

Please note: in all categories, author self-nominations (author nominating their own work or body of work, either via their own account or known aliases) are allowed, but will be worth one half (0.5) a regular nomination, and will be discarded in the case of a tie vote.

After the nominees for these categories are chosen, they will join a list of nominees in each story category on Literotica. The 4 story nominations in each story category have been chosen thusly: we took the top voted story in each category from each month, for a total of 12 possibles. (These are being tallied right now, and will be finished in time for the contest.) From those, we whittled it down to the top four stories with the highest votes.

After the top nominations in the above categories have been decided, you will be allowed to vote on the best story in each category as well as the nominations you make here.

Nominations in these 5 categories will be closed on February 28th. We will tally the results, then post the finalists along with the category nominations for final voting. Good luck, everyone!
 
The Special Contest nominations have been closed. A big thank-you to all who participated! :rose:

The full contest voting will go live on Wednesday, March 1st. Get ready!!

*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top