Tiny Cleopatra. :)

Hello lovelies. It has been months since I have been on here, and I have missed it every minute.
Formerly known as babyvee_, I have decided to start anew. I had fun with my picture thread (Little Spanish Beauty) and even greater fun with all of my friends. This is by far my favorite community of people.

I moved places. I changed my hair (slightly). I read more books. Listen to more music. I am happy. And I would love to make you all happy. Here is to a fresh start, here is a tiny hello. :rose:

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra
Wow beautiful . welcome back

Hello lovelies. It has been months since I have been on here, and I have missed it every minute.
Formerly known as babyvee_, I have decided to start anew. I had fun with my picture thread (Little Spanish Beauty) and even greater fun with all of my friends. This is by far my favorite community of people.

I moved places. I changed my hair (slightly). I read more books. Listen to more music. I am happy. And I would love to make you all happy. Here is to a fresh start, here is a tiny hello. :rose:

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

welcum back!!

Wow

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

Not sure what I love the most, those lips or those boobs!. Would love to kiss them both

It is so easy to see what Marc Anthony was so willing yo give up everything for! You are truely beautiful!

well that picture sure does you justice, love the boobs and would love to kiss and smother those lips, both sets preferably, welcome back by the way, cant wait to see more of you in the future

I would say it is our good fortune that you're back. Thanks for sharing a great picture of a beautiful young lady.

Welcome back, and thanks for sharing something so sexy with us!

Wb

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

Welcome back beautiful lady !!!!!:kiss:

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

Welcome back, my dear! :kiss:

Good start, and nice name. Look forward to seeing more.

Welcome back! :) With pictures like those, I'm certain you're making a great number of us very happy indeed. I know I certainly can't take my eyes off you.

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

:heart:Tiny C's Photo Index:heart:
Feb. 19, 2015: One
Feb. 19, 2015: Two

Hey Sweetie, I look forward to seeing more of you and you can be sure I will be back to see how you and your thread are doing :) You are a real doll :rose:

Back