women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

Uhmm.. They are quite powerful and possibly the most efficient uh, device I have ever tried. Course the added excitement of attempting to hide public masturbation is pretty fun too.

Last water jet I abused was at Great Wolf Lodge. There weren't many other guests around, but that place has a ton of lifeguards. I'm sure they all know exactly where the jets are and can tell right off when someone is getting off. :eek:

I approve of this post. :D

Goodness me...I think it was the part about hiding public masturbation that I liked the best. ;)
 
Many, many years ago in the 80s...I used this:
 

Attachments

  • squiggle-pens.jpg
    squiggle-pens.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 654
hairbrush, pillow, detachable shower head, squeezing thighs together, edge of chair or sofa.
 
men are stuck with just their hands, but females seem to have the ability to use different things...

what have you used?

A hair dryer, a pillow, a makeup brush, marker pens, and I'm sure various other random items that don't immediately come to mind.
 
Ive used candles,fruit,bottles,hair brushes, it all depends on the shape or the size when it comes to masturbating.Ive also used shower heads now and again but now mostly toys.
 
Hm, never a pillow - but a rolled up blanket since I was quite young. If there's not a blanket around I've been able to use articles of clothing in place of it which is convenient ;) other than that it's been a screwdriver and hairbrush handle before I got proper toys!
 
I've been massively frustrated recently and I just used a banana last night with a ribbed condom over it. It was pretty great but I felt silly afterwards hehe
 
Hot tub jets are the best.

That they are. I "discovered" them at an age that's not allowed at Lit. Heh. Used to stick my legs out of the water, up along the cement or tile (depending on where the hot tub was and what type of ground/floor it had around it), and line my clit up with the jet. :D :eek:
 
I've been massively frustrated recently and I just used a banana last night with a ribbed condom over it. It was pretty great but I felt silly afterwards hehe

No need to feel silly about that. Though that's probably part of what my wife's phobia of buying elongated foods comes from. Whenever she buys bananas, carets, cucumbers etc she always wonders if anyone's thinking she is buying them for intimate moments and not cooking... or both... ;)

I've recently discovered flattening then rolling up plastic bags from the grocery store then wrapping them in a condom makes a great disposable anal dildo. Sure it would work for you ladies too. The nice things is you can easily control the length and girth of it. And who doesn't have a handful of those bags laying around.
 
Back
Top