Trump's false claims against FBI, No Proof

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Trump is making false claims against the FBI, with no evidence, no proof



The dirty New York branch of the FBI, under the influence of Giuliani, lost their Russian spy connection. President Obama pushed the Russians rats out, and destroyed their spy nests. The Washington DC FBI is clean and free of Russian infestation.


Trump is frantic to know who has dirt on him, and his dirty network.


Republicans are on a fishing expedition, and they may fail.


The FBI is protecting and defending their source.


There are no corrupt and dirty outside influences to force the FBI's hand. Their first loyalty is to the laws of the USA.

There will be no 'Get Out of Jail Free' card, coming from the FBI, to Trump
 
Someone on FauxNewz pulls something out of their skanky ass, Tromp believes (or pretends to believe) it, and executive orders and tweets flutter in the wind. Millions of illegals voted Hillary! Deep state conspires against me! Fake news eats me! Et fucking cetera. Tromp rules from distraction to distraction. Start a new crisis every couple days and the old ones just nicely go away. Pathetic but deadly.
 
How many Republicans have advised Trump to leave the Mueller investigation un-molested, and un- touched ?


How many advised Trump against firing investigators ?

The fishing expedition tries another angle, to get at what the FBI is protecting


MAY. 20, 2018

What Trump says he’s going to do is pretty remarkable—he wants to order a Justice Department investigation into a secret FBI source

- in order to interrupt an investigation into his own campaign.

It’s the definition of a politically motivated investigation, and a textbook example of what the president isn’t supposed to do:

Philip Rucker
@PhilipRucker
A presidential order to investigate the FBI’s secret source, which forces a showdown with DOJ. If DOJ does not comply order, things could get very, very messy

So far, Sessions has resisted congressional Republicans’ earlier call for a second special counsel to investigate the investigation into the president’s campaign. Yet despite his supposed recusal from all things Russia investigation-related, Sessions has already asked the DOJ inspector general to look into the FBI’s surveillance of Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...r-bright-line/

To gain support for his attack on the FBI, Trump is willing to say anything. Even if it is nothing but inaccuracies, lies, mis-information, and falsehoods.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/20/polit...ets/index.html
 
Back
Top