It wasn't just Russia colluding. The plot thickens

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
It is obvious to all but but the most brain dead persons, or those who may have been in a coma for the past three years, that Russia worked with the con artist campaign. They put up thousands of fake Facebook posts, ran an army of bots on Twitter which acted like one big circle jerk to promote each other, and performed other tasks all in an effort to get the con artist elected.

Now comes word it wasn't only Russia the con artist was colluding with. The same country from whence 17 of the 19 September 11th hijackers hailed from, and our other supposed ally in the region, along with a third country, had persons who met with con artist jr and offered their services to make sure the con artist assumed power.

It is illegal for foreign governments or individuals to be involved in American elections, and it is unclear what — if any — direct assistance Saudi Arabia and the Emirates may have provided. But two people familiar with the meetings said that Trump campaign officials did not appear bothered by the idea of cooperation with foreigners.​

Even the regional bully, Israel, our supposed ally who has in the past deliberately attacked a U.S. ship in international waters, was involved. Their hope was that if the con artist got elected, they could launch unprovoked attacks on Iran to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons with which the country could use as a defense against Israeli aggression.

Mr. Nader also visited Moscow at least twice during the presidential campaign as a confidential emissary from Crown Prince Mohammed of Abu Dhabi, according to people familiar with his travels. After the election, he worked with the crown prince to arrange a meeting in the Seychelles between Mr. Prince and a financier close to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia.

Companies connected to Mr. Zamel also have ties to Russia. One of his firms had previously worked for oligarchs linked to Mr. Putin, including Oleg V. Deripaska and Dmitry Rybolovlev, who hired the firm for online campaigns against their business rivals.​

Mr. Nader’s visits to Russia and the work Mr. Zamel’s companies did for the Russians have both been a subject of interest to the special counsel’s investigators, according to people familiar with witness interviews.

Mr. Zamel, the founder of Psy-Group and one of its owners, has been questioned about the August 2016 meeting by investigators for the special counsel, and at least two F.B.I. agents working on the inquiry have traveled to Israel to interview employees of the company who worked on the proposal. According to one person, the special counsel’s team has worked with the Israeli police to seize the computers of one of Mr. Zamel’s companies, which is currently in liquidation (how convenient).​

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/19/us/politics/trump-jr-saudi-uae-nader-prince-zamel.html

I cannot understand how our nation has so courted a country whose main plaza, called chop chop square, has holes in the tiles so the post beheading blood can drain.

But some women are allowed limited mobility in Saudi Arabia now. Woot.

I cannot understand how our nation has so courted a country whose main plaza, called chop chop square, has holes in the tiles so the post beheading blood can drain.

Don't be such an Islamophobe...it's called cultural diversity, you need to check your privilege.

But some women are allowed limited mobility in Saudi Arabia now. Woot.

That's because they are progressive.....unlike Nazi ass USA, the worst country ever.

It is obvious to all but but the most brain dead persons, or those who may have been in a coma for the past three years, that Russia worked with the con artist campaign.

So what? Is this plot ever going to thicken into anything?

The plot thickens each and every day. You're such a Trump imbecile that you refuse to see it. Tough. It's happening anyway. Do stay around for the end of this movie. :D

The plot thickens each and every day. You're such a Trump imbecile that you refuse to see it. Tough. It's happening anyway. Do stay around for the end of this movie. :D

Your inability to explain doesn't make me a Trump imbecile.

What's happening?

Nothing..........

I'll be right here as long as lit is around waiting for you to finally come up with something of substance. :)

I'll just wait for you to finish giving Donald Trump another blow job, BB. :D

You're just sitting there waiting for the next post from CF or me, aren't you? You're so OWNED. :D

You're just sitting there waiting for the next post from CF or me, aren't you? You're so OWNED. :D

You're the one posting the same hot air in more than one thread.....that bridle I'm leading you around by chafing a bit? :D

I'm sorry, but I just have to giggle. Israel was obvious, but Saudi fucking Arabia? That's hilarious. It makes sense that the Golden Calf in Chief would be in with one of the last Monarchies on Earth. What other oligarchies can we look into? I mean, that's 3 confirmed oligarchies in a row. That's a pattern.

I'm sorry, but I just have to giggle. Israel was obvious, but Saudi fucking Arabia? That's hilarious. It makes sense that the Golden Calf in Chief would be in with one of the last Monarchies on Earth. What other oligarchies can we look into? I mean, that's 3 confirmed oligarchies in a row. That's a pattern.

Please, you're upsetting BotanyBoy. He wants to ignore that plot thickening today--and the post office one yesterday--and the "animals" one the day before that, and . . . :D

Ya' know, a couple of days ago, I was going to post that I felt the whole mess was a Mossad plot, but I figured no one would buy into it.

Please, you're upsetting BotanyBoy.

Botfly is disturbed. It's his default state. If somebody doesn't upset him, he'll create a phantom liberal to call him a Nazi so he can stay offended. He wouldn't know what to do with happiness.

Botfly is disturbed. It's his default state. If somebody doesn't upset him, he'll create a phantom liberal to call him a Nazi so he can stay offended. He wouldn't know what to do with happiness.

Bingo. And he's so easily triggered. :D

Ahhh...it's become the make shit up thread....because you all got called on your Trump hysteria and couldn't produce.

Noted.

Back