Ella's Curse-closed

Perplexia

Romance embellisher
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Posts
18,221
Ella was raised in a little village just on the outskirts of fairy land. She had been raised by her devoted father alone until he remarried to her stepmother when she was 8. At first Ella had been excited at the prospect of having a mother figure, and sisters. But it soon became clear to her that no matter how she tried, this just was not going to work out in her favor.

Her father had died soon after, and her stepmother turned her into a slave. She had no rights and no will. Her father had left an Inn, a wayward spot for travelers to rest their head. Her stepmother turned it into a brothel. Praying on orphaned girls and putting them to work as whores.

Ella was extremely beautiful, and her stepmother knew from the glares of men, they would pay a pretty price for her. So she had a spell put upon her vagina that would prevent any men from soiling the goods. What she didn’t know was that Ellas’ fairy godmother had also put a spell on the girl. If ever a man take her without her being in love, it would grant him wealth, then death.

Upon her 18th birthday Ella was paraded out to the crowd of customers in a short dutch girl dress and her red locks in pigtails. Her virgin ass was now to be opened for business. There was nothing they couldn’t do to her with the exception of taking her virginity.

Tears fell from her eyes as she was paraded and pawed at like a piece of meat. She knew this was her fate. She had known it since her stepmother came up with the idea. A room had been set up for her with a can of shortening they could use for lube, The bids began as she stood there waiting for fate to take hold and make her a whore.
 
The idea that any man who won this auction would be the first man to take pleasure in her rear or mouth made this quite the event. It was one thing to win an auction to plow a whore but it was another to win the chance to turn a woman into a whore.

"5 Crown!" Shouted a skinny man with a thin nose and missing tooth.

"15!" Challenged an older man, balding with a thick chin and full jowls. He saw with a full tankard of ale and was wearing a fine doublet, which indicated money but the glistening brow also spoke of his matching bulk.

"20!" Shouted a thin man with bronze skin who looked new to the lands. He met Ella's eyes and smiled to show off a gold carved tooth. Only a pirate could be so dirty and so wealthy at once.

"40!" Shouted the piggish man again.

"50!" Commanded the pirate.

It was back and fourth between the two from that point on. The money there were offering as getting close to a duke's ransom but finally the pirate bowed out and Ella's mother was paid a ludicrous sum of money by the show fat man with the expensive clothes.

He approached, a wise smile on his face and eyes full of lust. He offered a hand for Ella to come down from the stage in more of a gesture than real chivalry. He had, after fall, won this prize and he planned to enjoy every moment.

"Come, my dear. There is no need to fear or resist." He tossed a Palladium crown to the bar saying, "The suite and a bottle of your finest wine, please."

A key and bottle was placed on the bar by the same hands that slipped the coin off it's surface. The man then took the key and bottle then continued to usher Ella up the stairs and to the room he'd rented for the night.
 
Ella simply closed her eyes as her flesh was peddled bid for. In that moment she wished she had been ugly, anything that would detur them from wanting her. But that was not her fate. No, Ella was being made into a whore. When it was over she looked around the room at all of those that were undressing her with their eyes.

The pudgy man in fine wares offered her his hand and she stepped off the little stage. He led her to one of the suites, She was surprised that her step mother let him have her the whole night. The crowds of men rushed the bar booking their time slots with Ella.

When it came to peddling her flesh, the only thing she heard was from what the other girls had said. How not to gag at their stench or cocks being rammed down your throat. How to relax your ass if they were to take it. How to ask them what they wanted to be called. Her job was to be this fat mans fantasy.

"What shall i call you sir?" she questioned, looking for insight into his desires. Was it to be mi lord, daddy, sir.. a number of things were common.
 
"Lord Brighton." Was his answer and as the opened the door he gestured for her to go in first, wanting to gaze upon the backside he was to claim soon.

A part of Brighton wanted to claim her cunt, but something in the forefront of his mind convinced him otherwise. The spell on Ella's sex could take many forms but it's goal was to shield her purity and so Brighton found himself more compelled to be the first man to claim her backside. He'd certainly paid enough for the privilege.

The room was one Ella had been excluded from until now. It was lavish with a large bed, strong posts, silks and a selection of oils and cooking fats to use.

Brighton gestured to the bed saying, "Be a good girl and disrobe slowly. Then lay on your belly so I may gaze upon my prize." He leered and poured the wine, not offering her any. It seemed he didn't care for her thirst so much as his hunger.
 
"Yes Mi Lord Brighten" She responded in a sultry voice she was mimicking from one of the other girls. Slowly she unfastened her skirt and gave her hips just a little wiggle to let it drop to the floor.

Then her knickers, she untied the string and slowly brought them down revealing her bare perfectly groomed pussy. Slowly she unbuttoned her shirt, Her large full breasts pressing hard against the corset. Reaching back to untie and unlace it.

This was the hardest part of dressing, the damn corset. Eventually she got it undone and dropped it, presenting her large breasts to him. Slowly she turned and walked to the bed laying down on her stomach as he requested.

'I will not cry' she told herself. 'this is my life now, except it Ella'
 
Brighten watched, hungry at first, but then he sighed and poured himself more wine as she fumbled with her corset. Thankfully his displeasure was replaced with satisfaction when his wait was rewarded with her full breasts on display.

He poured another glass but left it and the bottle on the table at the foot of the bed before crossing over and sitting next to the naked girls form. He was still clothed but he didn't seem to care as he leaned over and kissed Ella's flawless back, then moved his way down her spin and finally planted a kiss on her flawless and firm buttock.

Standing he moaned with desire and need, taking up his wine and drinking before putting the glass back and undoing his belt and letting his britches fall to his knees. His small cock was erect but almost lost under the heavy flab of his large belly. Still he managed the balance of man half his age as he kicked his shoes and pants free.

Now clad in only his doublet and the pendant that hung around his neck, proclaiming him to be a man of finance for a royal, he drank more wine and found some of the bacon grease in a jar. "Am I truly your first, Ella?" he asked, scooping a hand full of the pale fat and rubbing it over his small and buried manhood. "I am, aren't I?"
 
This large flabby man wasn't much to look at. So she kept her head forward and closed her eyes as she heard his pants fall to the floor. His breathing was heavy it seemed as though he was panting with desire. She had seen the way he looked at her breasts. If they could regrow she was certain he would have ate them.

The waiting for this man to undress was nerve racking. She had trembled when he placed kisses along her back. At least he hadn't kissed her. No doubt he would though. He was the type that liked to get what he paid for.

"Yes Mi Lord Brighton, you are my first and I am grateful that such a fine man will make me flower into womanhood."

Of course she didn't mean that, it was a line she had heard one of the girls use as she scrubbed the floors outside the room. She could hear the can of bacon grease opened. fitting oddly.
Then she heard him smacking his pecker with it.
 
"Ah, yes. I am quite the lucky man." He growled as he climbed up on the bed, legs straddling Ella's. He decided to save for the moment, hand taking off his jerkin and shirt.

"You're so elegant, Ella. To be the first man to plow such a fine young woman." Now that he was topless as well he leaned over, on hand pressing down next to her shoulder and the other rubbing lard between her buttocks. "Tis a thing, divine. To be the first. To be YOUR first." He leaned over, his prick just now starting to slip between her cheeks.

He leaned over more to kiss her shoulder, her back and her neck. Putting his lips right up to her ear he whispered, "You shan't forget me, Ella. I will always be he who had you first." And with his fingers as a guide he guided his manhood into her tight backdoor.

He had to shift and adjust a few times, trying again and again to get more than just the tip in her virgin rear but when he finally managed to put the whole, yet mercifully small, rod into her he let his body weight sink until his large gut was pressed to Ella's back.

He didn't move right away, kissed Ella's cheek and ear. "Now you're a woman." He started to move, slow and deep, his mass adding to the penetration, "I made you a woman. Lord Brighten... your first! Forever!" He started to moan and gasp at how tight Ella was, pausing and taking breaths to slow his desire.

It was clear Lord Brighten knew what he was doing and didn't plan to finish as quickly as a young stud.
 
As his cock was small, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. After a while it had become tolerable. The fat mans sweat dripped on her bare back as he lasted longer then she'd hoped for. He could however only manged to fuck her one more time in the night they had together. He made use of her body groping and sucking on any bit he could find.

She was glad that when she woke he was getting dressed and leaving promising he'd be back for more. She smiled and politely lied saying how she looked forward to it. After a bath and douching of her ass and a light breakfast. She would be booked every hour for a new cock to plunge her tight ass.

"lube yourself" one of the girls told her. That way they can't skip it and ruin her ass. Taking that advice to heart she would lube her ass after every customer waiting for the next.
 
While it was the first time Lord Brighten would pay for Ella's flesh it wouldn't be the last. In fact, as the days went on she found a few repeat clients. One would be Sir Tundrie, a tall and bronze skinned man who'd made his fortune working the docks and ship yards. Unlike Lord Brighten, Tundrie had been a soldier and still wasn't afraid of heavy work. He'd fathered many children from 2 wives and the size of his manhood seemed to testify to his virility.

It was evening by the time Tundrie entered Ella's chambers. His boots heavy and his shoulders broad. By now nearly a dozen men had ravaged her rear so when Tundrie looked her over he smiled, "How sore y'must be." He walked to the table and poured some wine, took a few of the grapes and offered them to Ella. "Rest. Drink. Open." He moved as if to put the grape in her mouth himself, still grinning as if enjoying a game.

"Once plowed m'second wife in the arse. Didn't sit for days. Not a fate I wish upon ye, sweet Ella." He untied his trousers and freed his thick and hardening cock. "Drink y'wine. Then drink m'own." He paused for a moment then asked, "Y'ever had a man's prick in y'mouth? It's like eatin' a ripe fruit, without the bitin'. Just wrap y'lips around it and suck out the nectar."
 
Of all the men to plow her daire' aire', Sir Tundrie had been the kindest. His concern for her welfare almost brought her to tears, until she realized it was just a game he liked to play. Her mouth, was going to be his conquest. He had realized that her bottom just couldn't be resisted, and would be glad to be the first to shove his prick into her plump lips and shower her throat with his seed.

In this case he wasn't any better then Lord Brighton. "No Sir, you will be my first prick to suckle from like a calf to it's mothers tit. I shall milk you of all your nourishment and lick my lips with contentment."

She took drank all the wine he gave her so she could get to work. The sooner he was satisfied, the sooner she could move on to the next disgusting man that required use of her body.

Her tongue was the first to touch his prick. The girls they had given her some hints and tricks. How to tease a cock proper, how to drive him to the edge so that it would take less sucking to milk him. So she licked and teased his shaft with her tongue giving little moans as she treated it like a delicate piece of fruit she wished to suckle the juices from. Her hands went to his balls and massaged them as her mouth finally took his length into her throat and tightened her lips around it. She gurgled a few times, but got the hang of it and began to bob on his shaft like he'd never felt before.
 
Tundrie groaned and gasped. "Oh! Slower. Yes! Yes." He put his hands on her head and rolled his head back, enjoying the novice attempt and the satisfaction of being the first. Like Lord Brighten he was turned on by treading a new path in this young girl's sexual adventures and less about her as a person.

He started to pump his hips, stabbing at Ella's throat, and forcing himself deeper until she choked on him at first.

"Oh, m'lady! Yes! Yes, yes! YESSSS!" He finally shoved her head over his manhood and sprayed his thick hot seed down Ella's throat in a series of manly shots. "Yes, yes, yes!!" He choked her on his rod until he was finished pouring his milk into her throat and finally pulled away. "Oh, m'lady. That was worth every crown I paid."

He grabbed Ella's face and kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you again soon." He added with a smile and left the room.

Thankfully Ella's performance earned her the better part of an hour, just over half, before her next patron.

When the new man finally arrived he was dressed in fine clothes, dark and laced. He even work a cloak with hood that was trimmed in gold thread. If this man were pretending to be a commoner, he was failing horribly.

"Good eve, Lady Ella." the man said, pulling back his hood, "I'm Grand Duke Sorven, and I hear you have the finest body in all the 9 kingdoms."
 
"Your Highness!" Ella exclaimed curtsying and bowing her head at the honor of being with royalty. "I appreciate that you highness has honored me with a visit, I hope to exceed your expectations and be of service many many times in the future." she smiled bowing her head.

"I hope i do not disappoint sire, i have been told my mouth is a glorious pleasure hole, and my ass as tight as it could ever be. What is your pleasure Sire?"
 
Sorven took his time, his eyes moving over Ella's body, and taking off a glove. "I have secured more than just the hour, as I do all my ladies. I wish never to be rushed." With his glove off he approached Ella, reached out and caressed her bare arm feeling the flawless skin and her warm flesh.

"Disrobe. I wish to see the craftsmanship of the gods." He sat down in one of the fine chairs, the room having been decorated for a man of his tastes. He slipped a hand into his pocket and waited for Ella to be completely naked before him.

"I must say, m'Lady. You're body is truly a testament to beauty." He produced an elegant silver chain, "But all paintings need a frame, and all statues need a pedestal." He stood, approached and wrapped the sliver chain around Ella's waist like a belt, letting the excess drape down her right hip.

"There. Now, I expect you to wear that whenever I come calling." His hand cupped a breast and he squeezed experimentally, "Oh, yes... I do believe I will be calling on you again soon." His other hand went down and tried to explore her enchanted sex but a glow of red made him bring his hand away to check on his magical ring. "Ah, yes. The Binding of Chastity. So it's true." He smiled, as if he liked knowing that.

"Undress me, Ella. Kiss my skin as it is revealed. If I'm please I will be gentle. If I'm irritated I will not be as kind."
 
"It will be my privilege to be of use to you sire" she responded to his comment of taking her for over an hour. As she was wearing a robe it she slowly untied it at his request to see her naked body. Her fingers sensually traced up its edge and brushed it over her shoulder. Then did the other letting it fall to the ground in a pool at her feet. She took a step forward so he may touch her.

"Thank you Sire" she answered to his compliment giving a light curtsy. As he dressed her in the silver chain she marveled at it's sparkle. "Sire this is truly a magnificent honor, and will be my pleasure to wear it for any and all your visits." None of her other clients had been in anything but a hurry to slide their pricks into her and take what they paid for.

"Yes sire, reserved for the man that will purchase me, to be the first to fill my womb.I apologize it is not available to you."

Following his instructions she began to slowly undress him, her lips placed sensual kisses on each piece of flesh with desire and purpose. Not a piece of his flesh was left without a kiss by the time she had him completely naked in front of her.

He wasn't an ugly man, and his cock was bigger then most that attempted to plow into her mouth and ass. "I hope I have pleased you Sire, How may i position myself for your pleasures?"
 
He moved around her, not answering her questions with words, and let his hands continue to explore her body. "By the gods, you're exquisite." He reached around and hugged her back against his naked body, his fingers feeling her breasts and massaging them. His rod was hot, making her flesh feel cold to its touch.

He kissed her shoulders and neck, then down her back a bit before pressing her shoulders towards the chair. "Hold on." He whispered, pressing her elbows to guide her hands to the arm rests. He muttered a word of enchantment and Ella could feel a warm oil cascade down her body. His ring must have had more than just a detection spell cast upon it.

Placing his hand on her lower back he leaned over, lips to her ear, "Tell me when you want more." He then pressed the head of his cock into her backdoor and pressed until he felt resistance.

Sorven groaned in pleasure, "By the great seas!" He ran his fingernails down Ella's back forcing himself to take time and wait for her to ask for more. "Never have I felt such a perfect body gripping my scepter."
 
This was the first time, Ella had ever felt an ounce of passion and it was divine. Never had she felt such tenderness and appreciation. The warm oil cascading down her flesh had her nipples hard and beneath the shield her clit aching.

The head of his rod pushed inside her tight cavity. Her tunnel grasped at it, for the first time wanting to feel herself impaled upon it. His whisper had been soft and seductive, and his light kisses divine. His nails down her back caused her to arch it perfectly for him to take her. "Please Sire, More" she gasped with the first desire she had ever felt.
 
Sorven moaned at her words and worked another inch of his manhood into her. "By the light of dawn..." He groaned and pressed in another and waited.

When permitted he continued...

In time he finally had all of himself deep in Ella's backside. He didn't move, leaning in and kissing her ear, "Gods, you feel so good." He started to move slowly, carefully. Sorven wasn't about to use up his time pounding away and recovering. He wanted to make this last, and to enjoy every crows worth of flesh he'd purchased.

He hand reached down between her legs, then stopped before gliding back up to pinch a nipple. "If only I could touch you... make you feel as good as you make me... If only I could make you beg for more..." He kissed her jaw and started to move just a bit faster.

"Oh, Ella... how nice you feel... I want you. I want you so much, Ella." He kissed her neck then bit her shoulder with passion before stopping. He thrust deep in her rear and held himself there, massaging her breasts and trying to catch his breath.

"Not yet." He whispered. "Not until you've cried out on pleasure." With that he started again, slow and intense. His lips on Ella's ear and neck. Moving to her shoulder and then hands cupping her breasts to lift her to his chest as he plunged deep and rocked even the chair she held with his strokes.

"Oh, gods, Ella... By the old gods and new... Please... let go so I may fill you-" He gritted his teeth and tried to hold off and long as he could, hoping she would cum from pleasure before he had no choice but to release his passion into her ass.
 
Ella had never experienced an orgasm or the amount of pleasure that Sovern provided to her. For the first time there was no faking of moans, or gasps they were all sincere. He had awakened a fire that she couldn't reach or touch.

His kisses were some of the most sensuous things she'd ever experienced. The combination of the mauling of her breasts, his touches and his words had her on fire. Oh how she wished she could give him full access to her body. How she wished he could be her first.

Yet still in the corner of her mind she was worried about what would happen if she displeased him. Of course she would always strive to please him because of that fear, and also because she had a taste of his desires and pleasure. The build up he gave her while taking her tight ass was one she'd never felt. Her body accepted him, and wanted more, enjoyed the slow thrusting and how he gradually got faster.

But Ella could not give her heart so easily, as this was only their first encounter. Men seemed to change their personas on a whim and she would not be like her step sisters who were so easily swayed. After all it was her body they wanted, and truly cared nothing for her.

When he finally filled her she found herself apologizing for not being able to give him the shout of bliss he had desired. She confessed her hunger for him, and the ache she had never felt before between her thighs that was blocked from him. "I wanted nothing else then to touch it" she exclaimed.
 
Sorven was resting his chest to her back, breathing heavy and trying to recover after his explosive orgasm. He slipped free of her backside and kissed her shoulders and spine as he stepped away.

"That was truly divine." He gestured to the bath, "Join me. We have more time and I would like to explore other assets. Tell me, Ella, do you sing or was that mouth truly made for embracing cock as they have claimed?" His words were lewd but his physical manner was still delicate as he walked to draw a bath.

He even set up the coals so the water would be warmed while they sat in it. Already naked he didn't have to take off anything and even said, "No, no. Keep the silver on. The water should not harm it and I rather like the way it accents your flawless body."
 
"It was my great honor to be of use to you sir" she said softly. Taking his hand she stepped into the bath with her silver chain dangling from her. I can sing a little" she said softly as she sat between his legs and pressed her back against his chest.

This was a new experience, being treated like a princess instead of a piece of property. Still she needed to keep her guard up. For he was a man, and she still had wares that were wanted. The bath was soothing to her tender ass. "May I touch you sir?" she asked wanting to explore his body a bit before his time was up and she was forced to going back to being thrust into without care.

Or would you prefer i sang to you?
 
"Touch what you wish." Sorven said, with a smile and wrapped his arms around Ella. He kissed her neck and she could feel his manhood against her hip already returning to life. But he didn't seem to make draw any attention to that. Instead he ran some of the perfumed soap over her shoulders and chest, making sure his fingers rubbed her nipples before the soap did.

"Sing for me. I would like to know if my mistress were talented. I do adore ladies with skills in the arts." He turned her so should could see him, still holding her close but also allowing her to reach across and touch him if she wished.
 
Ella began to sing a song soft and sweetly with her angelic voice while her fingers stroked up and down Sorven's legs. Her head laid back upon his chest as his fingers rubbed her nipples making them nice and hard. For the first time Ella was feeling herself turned on. She wanted to feel him buried with in her ass once again. When her song was over she found herself breathless.

"Please Sire, I want more. There has never been another I wished for. "
 
"Does your beauty have limits? I enjoyed that song, very much." He gave her a kiss on her neck, still having yet to kiss her lips. Perhaps knowing what she did all day was preventing him from enjoying her mouth or he simply didn't feel the need.

He hummed his pleasure at her request, and rose from the water slipping away from Ella. His manhood was already as hard as forged iron and he moved so that he was now sitting at the edge of the bath his balls barely touching the water's surface.

"Come, my silver maiden. Mount me as you desire. Take me as I had taken you." He muttered a word to his ring and tilted the pale gem that seemed to be liquid all of a sudden. The oil spilled from the ring and over his cock as if it were a small cup, but the moment he turned his hand back upright it was the same pale gemstone it had always been.

With his unringed hand, Sorven started to stroke his large shaft, spreading the oil and stimulating him to an even harder state as he waited for Ella to impale herself on him.
 
Ella rose watching how he oiled his cock for her. Moving over to him she smiled and placed a hand upon each of his shoulders and straddled him. Her ass poised right above his cock. Reaching back she stroked his shaft with her fingers and then rubbed her hole with oil she'd gathered.

Holding his shaft she held it as she slowly sat upon his cock impaling him inside her tight ass. "oh Sire" she purred as she began to ride him. Her face and moans filling the room as ground her hips and began to increase the rides speed. Her breasts bounced against his chest as she kissed his ears, and neck seductively.

"oh sire, you build a fire within me" she said with a rasp in her voice displaying the hunger she had for him to cum once again in her ass. Her neck arched for him to kiss at his will. Her chain dinged against the side of the tub as she gasped and moaned like the minx he'd allowed her to be. Her ass gripped his cock with hunger and devotion in her mission to please him. Her facial expression showed that of true passion and desire
 
Back
Top