Aunt Christy (Closed for jc199123)

Yes Christy notices that Justin is rather quiet during dinner. Perhaps the subject of girls and girlfriends embarrasses him? That would explain more of why she is staying here and her conversation with Mary earlier. So she will try and find out more after dinner. This is why she said that she would like to "turn in now." She is not really tired. Far from it.
And, as hoped, Justin offers to "help her to our room." As if she needs help!
She whispers "naughty --" when she feels his hand on her ass, but she presses her bottom back and rubs it across his hand. They enter "our" room.
"Mmm I see", says Christy. "Your mom has thoughtfully provided an extra bed for me. That is kind of her, don't you think?"
 
"Yes it is but the real question is are you going to use it." Justin said as he sat down on his bed. He hoped that his aunt Christy would sleep in his bed with him. He didn't know if they were going to make love again seeing how she teased him on the walk to the room but if they were he was ready to go again.
 
"Well it is good for sleeping --" says Christy.
"But who wants to sleep? Get on your bed --"
Meanwhile Christy's-(nsfw) clothes fall off and then she approaches Justin's bed --
 
"Well I thought you could sleep in my bed with me." Justin said as his aunt got into his bed with him. He cuddled against her as he started to kiss her and as he kissed her he began to grind his hard cock against her pussy lips.
 
"And what makes you think that?" says Christy as she gets into bed with her nephew. "You are taking things somewhat for granted are you not? What kind of a girl do you think I am?"
Before Justin can answer Christy hugs him into her and applies a lip-lock, her tongue snaking out between his lips.She moves up and down to position her pussy lips in the right place.
 
Justin could only moan into the kiss as his hands caressed each muscle they could. He massaged her tongue with his while he spanked her.
 
"mmm that tickles!" giggles Christy as she is spanked. "Can't you do it harder?"
She rolls so she is on top of him and moves so that his cock is in its prescribed space. Now next time he spanks her he will drive her down and over his cock.
 
Justin used both hands this time smacking both of her ass cheeks as hard as he could. If she wanted hard he was going to give her hard and he planned to leave hand prints on her ass. "The girl I think you are is a sexy woman who I would love to hold close as I sleep, a loving aunt who probably would love to cuddle with her lovers though more than likely they never do." he said moaning as he felt her push down on his cock after each smack.
 
And he does smack her harder -- a bit. For Christy a tingling sensation is added to the tickling, but he must be doing it hard because she feels herself whacked down over his cock so that he penetrates well into her belly. Her pussy ripples and pulsates against his cock in appreciation and her juices are flowing and spraying around --
Then in response to Justin's statement she pants
"Oh Justin! You say the nicest things!" and she (nsfw) rears up and rides him vigorously with long thumping deep strokes.
 
Justin moans out still slapping his aunt's ass as she rode him.The room filled with a wet slapping sound as he began to thrust himself upwards meeting the squirting hole that sheathed his cock. He looked at her pussy and seen heer clit then asked "are you like most body builder women and have a large clit?" He paused a bit before saying "it's not that I find them gross in fact I find them sexy but I am wondering because I haven't seen or touched on before." He hoped that he didn't embarrass her by asking but he couldn't get that great of a view.
 
While he is slapping her and she is driving herself down over his twitching cock he comes up with the question about her clitoris.
"Well, yes, guys do seem to get hung up about a girl's clitoris", says Christy. "Please don't worry too much about it, except that at the right moments it can drive a girl to ecstasy if caressed, stroked, licked, sucked etc in the right context. I don't consider mine to be excessively big because I have never taken steroids or other drugs like that, but it should be easy enough to find. Look!and she kneels up high, temporarily removing herself from his cock, and tells him to look as she spreads her very engorged vaginal lips to show him her cherry red elongated button, very hard and stiff and about the size of the end joint of a girl's little finger.
"Go ahead, stroke it", she says. "But gently --it is very sensitive!"
 
Justin nods and slowly brings his hand up to his aunt swollen clit taking it between his first finger and thumb. He could hear his aunt gasp when he took hold of her clit which made his cock twitch. He gently stroked it watching his aunt's facial expressions change. "I wasn't worried about it Christy I was just wondering." He said stroking her clit. The sounds of her moans and the look of her face made him extremely hard. "You should feel how hard I am." He said his cock continually throbbing and now leaking precum. "Would you be mad if I asked you to do some dress up so I can act out a could of fantasies I have?" He asked knowing more than likely she couldn't hear him or couldn't pay attention long enough for it to register. He still stroked her clit wanting to see how hard she would cum by doing this.
 
"Well yes", says Christy. "A lot of guys wonder about a lady's clit. Perhaps it is because it is normally rather hidden? Not like a guy's things which if he is not careful hang out for all the world to see --
Christy moans and reaches down to help his finger in the right place and she writhes around under him --
"Yes I bet you are!" says Christy when Justin remarks on his hardness. She reaches for it --"careful -- it might fire --" as she strokes it.
Then when he mentions dress-ups and fantasies she cums hard -- all over his fingers and banging against his body.
"Oh yes!!" she says. "I would love that --"
It is good that Christy has brought some outfits with her.
"So what is your fantasy?", she asks.
 
"Well I have two that you might not have the sexy outfits for on is fucking Wonder Woman and the other I Super girl." He said blushing a bit while he caressed his aunts still shaking body that had collapsed on top of him. "If you don't have them I can buy them for you seeing how it's my fantasies." He said as he shifted under her resting his still twitching cock against her pussy so that with each twitch it would smack against her puffy lips.
 
"Well I will have to look", says Christy. "I have brought quite a few things, and I might have something that I can make up to look like Wonder Woman and Super Girl.
"Of course you may get me whatever you might want me to wear for your fantasies!"
Christy nuzzles against and caresses Justin in her post-coital bliss.
Somewhat later she says,
"Do you want me to try on something for you now?"
 
"Surprise me." Justin said as he placed a kisso on his aunt's lips. "But be warned if it's too sexy I could attack you seeing how I haven't gotten off yet anf playing with your clit turned me on." He said grabbing her bottom.
 
"Well I will see what I have --" says Christy.
Suppose that you are taking me out on a "date" and I am getting ready for you to call and pick me up. Now what will I wear?--"
She slowly gets off him.
"Just a minute --"
She takes her bag and disappears into the bathroom.
Then she (nsfw) comes out --
"Tadaaa!"
 
"Mmmmmmmmm that looks good lets see what else you have." Justin said grinning wanting to see what other sexy outfits she may have with her. He had to use some control when she came out with the first outfit because he was still horny and he could feel his ball start to hurt from not getting to cum mixed. with still being aroused.
 
"Oh I have a few others", says Christy.
"Let us see -- if I am watching you play sports or a game on the field to give you encouragement I may wear something like --"
And she goes out and comes back in again --
"Can you imagine me watching your game from the sidelines?
 
Justin laid there grinning loving the site of his aunt. and his cock continued to twitch still leaking precump. "Mmmhmm that would be a sight." He said shifting slightly. before asking " what do you have to wear when the night with your lover ends in the bedroom?"
 
"Well you know the story", says Christy, "well, I hope you do.
We go out on a date or dinner something, or just hang out, and then at the end of these activities we somehow end up together, probably at my place. A girl is most unwise to be lured back to the guy's place after a first date. After all he may be Jack the Ripper or someone, although I have to admit I can usually look after myself.
"Then if the evening has gone well she will give some kind of signal, like, 'Take a seat. Can I get you something?
'I'll just go and change into something more comfortable --'
"Then she will go out and come back wearing something like --"
and Christy goes out and comes back wearing -
"this!"
 
Justin couldn't handle it anymore and he was now in need of release so he gets up and walks over to his aunt. "The rest can wait I need you now Christy." He said grabbing his aunt's hips pulling her close grinding his throbbing cock into her pussy. He grabs her panties and pulls them down while he kissed her.
 
"You do?" says Christy. "Well, my actions and clothes seem to have had the desired effect, don't they?"
"Let's go to it!" she says as she falls into his arms and kisses him back and reaches down for his cock.
 
The feel of her hands on Justin's cock made him moan out in pleasure and his hands went for her bra unhooking it. He could feel his cock throb in her hand and he moaned out "I think I know a better place to cum less of a mess" trying to push her onto the bed.
 
"And I think I know a better place also!" replies Christy as she angles his cock up and ensures that its head is between her quivering wet engorged pussy lips.
"OK NOW!" she says as she reaches for his bottom and lifts him up hard into her.
"Is that where you were thinking of?" she asks with mock innocence.
 
Back
Top