Underwear (All Kinds)

newcouple1128

Literotica Guru
Wonder who all is into underwear here?

I have a really good collection of Andrew Christians thongs, jocks, and briefs. I love the way they feel, how sexy they are, and the look my wife gives me when she sees me walking around with my jock on. :D I will admit though that sometimes I do feel, "weird" for wearing them. The wife says she loves the way I look in them but I have moments where my self confidence creeps into my head and gets the better of me. Yes, I'm a bi guy but.. it's something I struggle with. Hopefully I'm not to alone in my underwear desire.

How about you all, what kind of underwear do you sport?

Last edited:

I have a really good collection of Andrew Christians thongs, jocks, and briefs. I love the way they feel, how sexy they are, and the look my wife gives me when she sees me walking around with my jock on. :D I will admit though that sometimes I do feel, "weird" for wearing them. The wife says she loves the way I look in them but I have moments where my self confidence creeps into my head and gets the better of me. Yes, I'm a bi guy but.. it's something I struggle with. Hopefully I'm not to alone in my underwear desire.

Uniqlo supima cotton low rise boxer briefs. Best fitting and feeling underwear ever

I would enjoy catching both you and your wife in your thongs, especially if her ass is as nice as yours

I want me a pair of 'HOM' boxer briefs. They do one with a kinda horizontal fly opening, such that a guy's pole is held 'up' between the outer and inner fabric above his shaft base, these two layers sewn either side vertically but open at the top. A bit of arousal and the outer layer is being stretched out and the cock head grows up higher than its top hem and says 'hello'.

Here's what they look like, the crescent fly showing just below the top band. From a shopping site, so, sadly, the guy is shall we say 'at rest'. ;)

f53877c2-3e7f-4e86-98f2-a2c82008a5c8.jpg

Last edited:
Hey that third link you put up: had to look pretty hard to find any underwear at all among those guys! :D

Hey that third link you put up: had to look pretty hard to find any underwear at all among those guys! :D

Ugh lol... idk what happened to that link.. I guess I cut off the image part of it or something. Still, not a bad page to look at. :D

I love both thongs and g strings. Lucky for me, I work in a restaurant with a number of gay staff. We have to wear fairly swanky clothes, so most of us change in the downstairs locker.

I have a swimmer's body and am a bit of an exhibitionist. I really like my butt and like to show it off. Usually wear thongs to work.

steveneven.com-malebasics-MBL07K_large.png

JS03K_large.png

I like the fuller ones because they are more comfortable. More discreet, but still showing some sexy cheek.

c5cf937f53ad84d6c5406288839bbd71.jpg

I like too, giving them all views, like on the side.

attachment.php

If I'm feeling extra naughty I wear a g string. Like this from Ali Express. Make sure I show plenty of butt. :devil::D

2017-Fashion-font-b-Men-b-font-Sexy-Penis-Pouch-Backless-Mini-Thongs-Panties-Gay-Addicted.jpg

Yellow ones

One of many styles

Last edited:
Back