Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

Bbreathing hard as you move closer i again deny the rumors. I see the look in your eye like you believe me but alao are zoned in on my creamy white tight ass as bent over the desk keeping my hands on the surface as you requested. I stiffen up as i feel your first prod. “I i am sure we can talk about this right War....” the sentence is stopped as my eyes grow big as dinner plates as i feel your massive member slide into me, you must’ve lubed up and i missed it because you slid in good. Panting now at the new invader inside me as i feel your big firm habda grab my petite waist as you say....
 
Rhe secretary holds my head in place as the warden stays buried inside me as he compliments my super long legs as they put me at the perfect height. She lets my headup a second and i say to her “ keep this a secret?” Both, not wanting to get in trouble nod yes. With that i lower my heas to her pussy again and begin to lick at a pace and with circular motions that catch her off guard as she says. “Ahhh oh my honey you are good dam” i lick away as it helps take my mind off the half pleasure half pain sensation of the wardens massive cock fucking my tight ass.
 
The warden liked my cooperation as he compliments my body and my “skills”. Pam looked exhausted like it was the best contact she had had in awhile. Pam composes herself and leaves after redressing. I compose myself as i sit on the edge of the desk still clad only in just my heels and tell the warden i think we can work good together for “justice”. As i talk i notice that he is still HARD! “ how is that even possible i think. I stand up to retrieve my dress when he stops me and tells me simply to sit back down on the edge of the desk and .....
 
Tricia peeled her uniform off, stripping down to nothing in front of Hopkins. She turned in a circle, letting him see her body as she scouted the room for a weapon. When she faced him again, he smiled, and in a flash she grabbed his pitcher of water and threw it in his face. When he was blinded, she grabbed his tie and a pen and pulled him close, the pen stopping less than an inch before his eye.

"That kind of fire?"
 
Tricia tried to move, pinned to the floor, as she felt Hopkin's cock wedge itself into her. She thrashed, but the stronger man pressed his weight against her, keeping her from moving.

She clenched her fists as the man began fucking her.
 
The warden comments on my tight pussy knowing im in my early 20’s at best. I pant and whinperas he drills me hard, each thrust feels like its hitting my cervix. I expected sex the way he was talking and figured i coukd use my body to my advantage, however his stamina was impressive and unexpected. He compliments my level of “stamina” as well as he rocks my tall slender frame on the desk.
 
Tricia stood, Hopkins still hovering close to her, then reached out for the tissue dispenser on his table and began cleaning the remains of his cum off her body. When she finished, she tossed the wadded up paper into the trash then began putting her uniform back on. Hopkins didn't move from his position, adhering close to the woman, studying her body as she dressed.

She tied the top of her jumpsuit around her waist, preferring to remain in her tank top.

"Will there be anything else, sir?" She asked with a glare.
 
Gyrating my hips to meet his thrusts, i see the warden’s eyes widen a bit as I can tell, even though he tries to hide it, he ia impressed with my stamina. Advantage i gave being all of 22 I guess. I gag a bit with his hand on my slim throat to keep my long skender body by him as he bounces me, even with my 40” long legs reaching the floor, the warden’s thrust nearly lift me up off tip toes. I cum hard one last time as i slump forward into him.
 
Tricia's eyes stared into the camera lens, turning slightly to show her breasts, the hard nipples pressing against her tank top.

"My name is Tricia Wells. I'm serving five years for a crime I didn't commit, and now these assholes want me to fight or fuck for your entertainment. Well, i"m sick of this shit and I'm not going to take it anymore. Share this with everyone and let them know what they're subjecting women to here."
 
Tricia rolled her eyes. "I don't want to be famous, I don't want any part of this sick game. You understand that, right?"
 
After i cleaned up and redressed my mind raced with what just happened part of me embarrassed that i acted in that manner as the other half was thinking, although unorthodox it was a way to get a good ally in this corrupt prison which may help my cases. After a cup of coffee in the cafeteria to finish unwinding i am headed to the conference room to go over case files when my phone goes off. Itvis amessage from.... that reads.....
 
After fixing my dress, hair and makeup, i head to conference room 3. I enter and in my usual bubbly tone I introduce myself, “ Hello i am assistant DA Kimberly Cumstrom, here to sort out of prison and prisoner issues that have come about, here to help abd you are?” As i await a response i kind of snobbishly half listen as i scroll through phone.
 
“What do you mean price?? I am hete to talk about potential corruption in this prison and just trying to get stories straight. Here to help justice get served, whichever side that falls on. Maybe it will help. What “info” do you have Miss Mercer” i ask awaiting a reply from her or yourself.
 
Raising an eybrow at that last comment. I just chuckle snd snobbishly say “ sorry don’t play like that honey. Now if you give honest anders the my questons, I may be able to help you and try to bridge a gap so that prisoner and staff can co exist better together, better for all. What do you say?” Takkng notes as i await her answer.
 
Road Dog seems upset by me “spurning” her advances. She asked Drake for some “alone time” to try to convince me that was a good idea. “Cant leave you too alone here you know the rules”. Just then he tuens his back and pretends to look at some papers as Road Dog appeoaches me and with a wicked grin says “gotta say miss DA those sure are some pretty buttons on that dress of yours, you can spare one or two right?” I sit there more or less frozen, not sure if she is for real or bluffing to intimidate me.
 
Feeling no way out of this predicament and having to have used “unorthodox”’methods in the past, knowing this room is not accessible by alot so it's fairly private, i say fine give me a sec”. With those words i stand and unbutton my dress the rest of the way and place it on the table. Now clad in just my heels, pink lace boy shorts( always keep a spare pair on me” and matching lacy front hook bra. The sight of ny 5’10 frame dressed like that must have been good since i saw Drake look back at me, trying not to, but eyes nearly popping out of his head, Road Dog as well.
 
Last edited:
(Litshark, this is where you come in)

Tricia wandered into the gym, wrapping her hands as she surveyed the cheap, decaying equipment in the room. She had been in her share of scrapes, but never a bareknuckle boxing match. She wasn't even sure where to begin.

She did a quick warm-up, then found a dangling, dirty punching bag and began to practice with it.
 
Blushing quite a bit but trying to hide it as I sit there in just my lacy underwear and heels. Hoping no one else gets buzzed in to the room. “Yes i have a few friends in the bureau that can peotect her, change her paperwork for better accommodations in return for testimony since it would be for justice and all” I say. Road Dogg seems fixatted in my mile long legs and my perky breasts encased in my bra as she seemingly awaits for Drake to tell her what to do. Hoping this confession is not cohersed in any way but not able to know for sure just yet.
 
(Litshark, this is where you come in)

Tricia wandered into the gym, wrapping her hands as she surveyed the cheap, decaying equipment in the room. She had been in her share of scrapes, but never a bareknuckle boxing match. She wasn't even sure where to begin.

She did a quick warm-up, then found a dangling, dirty punching bag and began to practice with it.

As he was making his way from the yard to the indoor recreational facilities, Darryl heard the unusual sound of knuckles hitting a heavy bag. The staff had their own gym and the inmates were usually more interested in less conventional ways of keeping fit--or less combative methods at least.

When he peeked in, Darryl was surprised to find Tricia working the bag. She seemed even less the sort to work on her jab than the average inmate.

"You'll never knock anybody out like that," Darryl chuckled, making his way into the gym and meandering around Tricia to hold the bag from the side opposite her, "you'd get that pretty face smashed in a stand-up fight. Why are you trying to practice your punches? You expecting some sort of trouble?"

Though he was half-joking, Darryl still expected an answer.
 
Blushing at my now full exposure clad just in my heels. I see both their eyes light up at my firm perky breasts and my young 22 year old bald pussy. Drake places a hand over my mouth saying “sshh miss DA be nice to Road Dogg. She’ll be nice to you with information”. My breathing picks up from the suddeen sexual tension in the air. Face growing more red as a couple soft moans escaped my lips underneath the hand gag as Road Dogg holds my petite hips in place.
 
Tricia stepped back. "It's not my idea. That shithead boss of yours recruited me for his stupid foxy boxing sex scheme. It's fight or fuck." Tricia stretched, and Daryl ogled her breasts poking against her sweaty tank top. "Correction, it's fight and fuck, and I'm tired of being the prison bicycle."
 
Eyes wide openas i struggle to no avail. Road Dogg lifts her her head up and slips two fingers into my bald slit, complimenting how smooth and tight it feels. She jokes “bet ya never been on this end of a cavity search huh miss DA barbie doll”. I cannot answer with a mouthul of cock as Road Dogg grabs my perky boobs with her free hand. “When you done with her mouth she mine for a few”. Then....
 
I cannot scream as it is just muffled into Road Dogg’s pussy. Drake comments on my young, being all of 22, tight bald pussy as he watches his hard member disappear then reappear then disappear inside me again several times. My phone goes off with a text with my next meeting, happening in about 30 minutes from now. Road Dogg sees it and....
 
My lower half writhes in wave after wave of orgasm. Road Dogg keeps me muffled to draw no further attention to our area. Jokingly Drake takes the phone and says “better get going miss DA. Got some meetings in a bit by those voice mails”. Breathing hard trying to compose myself so cannot really answer, Road Dogg says “ive earned” some insider info as they both let me up and leave like nothing out of the ordinary just happened.
 
Back
Top