Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

"What, you got a thing for this Wells bitch?" Pete chuckled. "Get in line. We just wanna put a scare into her, show her where her place is. She's too entitled, thinks her money or her lawyer is going to get her out of here. She'd gotta figure out she's in prison now and we're the law."
 
Last edited:
Jon spends hours getting copy's made of the info and then heads to meet with the governor. When Jon gets there he sits for 10 minutes then gets told to go in.

In the office he is told there is a investigation that has been started and to sit put and let them work. Jon hands over a 9 cd's of info and handed over to the governor.

Jon is thank and the quickly dismissed when he get a phone call. Jon is disappointed and with no real news he heads back to the office to see what case he can grab to keep busy while he waits for news.
 
''Pete Offerman...you question my integrity again I'll knock that grin off your ugly face. Are we Clear?!'' Placing his hands on his hips Jonas leans close to go nose to nose with Pete without blinking an eye. If anyone deserves a D-Wing...it's the inmate that sent several of us to the infirmary last night. We're not the law, we're guards hired to enforce the rules, not make up our own.''
 
Last edited:
With no sign of anything outside her door, Tricia returned to her chair, and saw the light from the outside world slowly pour into her cell. She put her knee on the stool and crawled onto the small desk, hoping that the narrow view from that little slit of a window might fill her vision. She hoped on the other side she'd see beauty as strong as that light. A forest, a river, a mountain, something to assure her that she wasn't cut off from the world. But the only thing she saw was the yard. Dirt, mud, fences, guardposts. She didn't even see her lawyer's car pull out.

A tear trickled down her cheek. Then another. She rubbed her eyes, but the tears started coming. She hustled over to the toilet and grabbed a wad of the harsh paper and wiped her eyes.

You can't cry. Not here. Not now! Everyone will see! You'll never survive this.

She told herself that, but it didn't even slow her down.
 
Though it wasn’t on her door, the sharp rapping of the baton on the cell woke Bobby-lee too, making her sit up quickly, then relax as she realized it wasn’t her the guard was bugging. She listens to the exchange between the guard and the woman he was…. molesting….. couldn’t call it anything else, as she slowly stretches to remove the kinks in her muscles and body from sleeping on the hard narrow cot.

She makes a soft growling sound but know she can’t do anything to help anyway.

As she washes her face from the tears and lord knows what gunk might be in these cells, she starts to think about her situation, and the treatment last night…. if that is an example of the way things were around here she was in trouble.

She glances around not seeing any towel at the sink, so turns and scans the cell, seeing the discarded and now half dry towel from last night sitting on the table…. or desk…. and grabs it, drying her face off. She tosses it at the sink so it lands partly on, partly hanging off the side.

She just stands there a moment, silently still, then suddenly kicks the small stool into the door with a ringing thud of metal against metal….. and causing a shooting pain in her foot.

“Damn it!” She hisses.
 
That clang brought Tricia right to her feet. What was that? It wasn't meant for her, that was a relief. But it meant there was someone else here. A kindred soul, perhaps.

Tricia cautiously approached the bars again, held them in her hands. She wondered if there were rules against talking or fraternizing, or if this would turn out to be a big mistake. But she decided it was worth the risk and carefully whispered out into the world "hello?"
 
Bobby sat down on the cot, rubbing her foot, think how stupid a move that had been…. kicking a metal stool with nothing but these flimsy jail shoes….. and grumbled about another chance of her acting without think.

That was when she heard a low whispery ‘hello’.

Jumping to her feet… with a wince…. she crossed to the door and peered out the small barred window, seeing a face in the opening of the opposite, and slightly to the right, cell door. This must be the woman the guard was molesting earlier.

“Hi.” She said low.
 
Bill leaned up against the wall slightly shaking his head toward Bill and the mighty act of doing things right he was putting on. One thing Bill learned that going against the grain usually ended up doing more harm than good especially around here with many of these guards getting in close with the warden. James tried to be that good guy but around here, that was one-way ticket down the drain. Once these boys go telling the warden Bill will no longer have those stripes.

Bill yawned and decided to take a block check. He pushed himself off the wall and slowly made his way to the A block, he would make his way in z pattern and hit all the blocks on his hour. Most blocks were filled with mild offenders, the ones that fought back or gave problems ended up in D block. He was happy that he never voted to move a girl anywhere and for him the only time he was out of line was this morning when he touched Wells. He couldn’t believe it but he was feeling guilty and ashamed for groping her. He made his way down all the blocks and stopped at the D block.

He took a deep breath and wondered if he really wanted to walk in there and see Wells staring at him. He took a deep breath and decided not to touch her in that fashion again. He couldn’t walk this bad line and live with himself. He adjusted his belt and opened the door. He slowly made his way down the hallway looking into each cell to ensure that all was well and no one was trying to kill their cell mate. Wells cell was on the end and his stride seemed to grow shorter till he stopped once again. His mind telling him that all was ok, if he just moved back on the good side of field she would let this pass.

He moved forward looking into each cell then he seen Wells at the bars … He stopped as his gaze hit her and she was looking his way.. Was she looking at him or was she talking with the inmate next to her. He again took deep breath and moved forward his eyes still looking at her as he made his way closer to her cell…Then he heard them talking.. He slowed down even more…
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For Golden:

Tricia smiled back. "Hi. I'm Tricia. Who are you?"


For Wolfias:

Pete grumbled. Jonas didn't get it, of course Wells wasn't hardcore. She was soft, well, except in the places she was firm. But she was also a stuck-up spoiled trophy wife. They sure as hell weren't going to coddle her for five years.

"Suppose she earns a passage to D-Wing? Sure, she might look like a simpering spoiled slut on the outside, but you haven't met her. She's going to act out or do something rash."

Pete was already working out a plan in his head. Coons was one of the good guys, but he was also unhappy with his job. If he got Wells sent to D-Wing, no one would question it. Maybe a few hundred would help him make the decision.
 
Last edited:
With her one foot still throbbing, she put most of her weight on her good foot, gingerly pushing the stool away from the door so she could stand there better.

“Hi Tricia.” She returned, wondering what the woman had to smile at, but gave a weak smile back. “My name is Bobby-Lee, and yes I know it sounds like a guy’s name.”

She glanced at the stool, thinking, and then turned back again. “Sorry if I startled you with the noise a few moments ago.”
 
Sasha was a 20 year old, 5' 6" and black hair with purple streaks who had been in this prson for a few years, and was getting ticked at all the recent excitement. There had been too much noise and now it was getting to her with two girls starting to talk but alas Sasha said nothing. The guards and warden almost forgot she was there a few times she stayed so silent but lately Sasha was getting restless, needing something though that was not two other girls chatting happily. Ugh what she would do to go somewhere else for a little bit.
 
Tricia spotted James in the corner of her eye. "Don't worry," she assured Bobby-Lee, "besides, it's nice to hear a friendly voice in this place."

Was it rude to ask what she was in for? Perhaps it was best not to. Tricia wasn't sure what the unwritten rules were, but better safe than sorry. In here, they were all just inmates.
 
Sasha had enough when the girl talked again and even though the guard was close she snapped. "WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE HELL UP?! Geez some people like the peace and quiet ya know!" Sasha then growled before going onto her bar that hanged from the walls, doing some acrobatic moves to lessen her anger.
 
"Hey Sasha, Your already in Hell do you really want to make it worse?" James had no idea what was worse than this hole but it sounded good. He stopped in front of her cell and watched her. She was one of the hardcore girls that a few guards went to the infirmary with injuries that affected some girlfriends and wives... "So what is your problem today?" Bill asked her sternly..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tricia jumped back, startled. But soon exhaled and held the bars again.

"See what I mean?" She forced out a chuckle.

This woman was mean, no doubt, but Tricia decided not to let it bother her. They were in protective custody, and in two different cells? What could she possibly do to her?
 
Pete grumbled. Jonas didn't get it, of course Wells wasn't hardcore. She was soft, well, except in the places she was firm. But she was also a stuck-up spoiled trophy wife. They sure as hell weren't going to coddle her for five years.

"Suppose she earns a passage to D-Wing? Sure, she might look like a simpering spoiled slut on the outside, but you haven't met her. She's going to act out or do something rash."

Pete was already working out a plan in his head. Coons was one of the good guys, but he was also unhappy with his job. If he got Wells sent to D-Wing, no one would question it. Maybe a few hundred would help him make the decision.[/QUOTE]

''Need a reminder what I did to guards that put me in D-Wing as an inmate?''

A slight grind of Jonas teeth could be heard everything was said just loud enough for Pete to hear. His hands ball into fists that had done a lot of damage over the years imprisoned.

''You're a disgrace to this uniform, and you don't even give a damned anymore Offerman. You think I don't get it?...Oh I get it alright. I won't be able to do anything. Not with a Warden turning a blind eye.

Walking past Pete bumping him out of the way and whispers into his ear in passing. But, you can count on me beating you senseless if you try to D-Wing that inmate.''

Walking out of the room his temper smoldering inside but under control as Jonas went on his rounds. This place was as much of a criminal establishment as any organized crime was.
 
Last edited:
Sasha looked up at the guard on her bar, her eyes smoldering with a held in desire and anger. "Well these two girls are two talkative, it's fucking annoying when I already can't get enough rest and save the the worse statement for someone else, to me it can't get any worse I'm already here for another fucking ten years." Sasha was so agitated lately that she didn't care what she said, she needed something but didn't even know what as she glared at the guard before doing some more acrobatic moves, her double D breasts moving with her as she did her moves on the bar.
 
"Well who's fault is that?" Bill spoke up while watching her closer than before. He shook his head as the images came to his mind. He took a deep breath and remembered the shit that can happen if caught touching a inmate. "You're the one that sent those officers to the Doc with busted balls. what did you think was going to happen? Do you think they were just going to let you go?" He scoffed at her attitude.. "You need to change that tone of your or your find yourself in strike three witch is another ten added on.." He could feel himself getting aroused so he backed away from the cell.. The darker room made it harder to see the details this far away..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha narrowed her eyes but jumped from the bar, going to the bars of her cell. "I know it was my own fucking fault and I knew they were going to add time on, that's not my deal. My deal is two chit-chatty brats that don't know where they are clearly and I would like to beat some sense into them to show them." Sasha's lean figure was against the bar, knowing she could slip easily through if she wanted to but never doing so unless some guard started something, but now Sasha was so restless and actually a bit horny that she wondered if she would even care if the guard came on to her.
 
Unconsciously passing Wells cell Jonas pulls the nightstick from it's metal ring to tap lightly on the cells doors ''Quite down in there inmates, you know the rules.'' Twirling the nightstick like a typical guard in the black and white gangster movies. Laughing on the inside how cocky it must look he quickly stopped, sliding it back into the metal ring. Checking his watch it was already going to be a long day but they always were.
 
Last edited:
Bill smiled when she came forward to confront him, it pulled the images out of his mind and brought him to his senses. He only shook his head at her.. "Well, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe stick some of that paper in our ears for those two are going to be down here for awhile. So either get with it or don't that's the hell of this place is it not..." He looked at the glaze in her eyes... "You want me to seen Pete down here to you?" Bill chuckled as he moved on to finish his check.. That woman was going to be his downfall if he doesn't stay away from her.. mumbled while checking the other cells..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha grunted at the guard, not sure she could stand it, she might just slip out of the cage and go into the other just to rough the prissy little girl up but for now Sasha went back into her cage after yelling after James, "Send Pete if you wanna, maybe I can teach him a thing or two about strong girls kicking his ass and putting him in his place instead of the other way around!" Sasha then went back to her bar, hanging from it with her eyes closed, a bit more of her cleavage showing in this position.
 
Tricia retracted her fingers from the bars, pouted as Jonas passed her. She clammed up, thinking that nightstick must hurt when it's used on someone. She wondered how long it would take these guards to forget that she wasn't one of those other prisoners, that she was different, that she shouldn't be beaten.

No talking, huh? What was she meant to do? She wanted to ask.

She crept up to get a better look at Sasha. That woman was... she looked dangerous. It might hurt more getting hit by that.

Tricia sighed, her arms sliding through the bars, allowing her to rest. She lowered her head, and thought about the full breakfast she used to get when she stayed in four star hotels.
 
Sasha opened an eye when she heard noise close to the edge of her bar and noticed it was one of the new prissy girls. Hmph just great. Well at least she wasn't talking. Sasha then wondered what time it was, always seeming like night around here, just a little hungry and used to the food served here, not bad but not good either.
 
Hearing inmate yelling out in the opposite side Jonas was forced to keep the peace. ''Quite down inmate you're making more noise than anyone.'' Lowering his voice just enough so the ''Ninja'' as he referred to her. ''I wouldn't mind you teaching Offerman a thing or two...he'd deserve it that's for sure.''
 
Back
Top