sharing with best friends, how it began

TonyLynn

Experienced
Joined
May 16, 2018
Posts
36
I was married and my best friend was single. I cheated on my wife all the time and when my friend Don and I went out partying we'd both be looking to get laid. Lots of times without any luck. One night I suggested we go wake my wife up and fuck her. He was game so when we got to my place, I woke my wife up and asked her to fuck him for me. She asked if I really wanted her to and I told her yes. She agreed to it so I called Don into our bedroom. In no time all of us were naked and I let Don go first. Before long his body stiffened and he moaned shooting his cum into my wife's pussy. As he rolled of I could see his cum oozing out of her hole. I took his place between my wife's legs and began fucking her. Soon I noticed Don was hard again and waved him to join us. He shoved his cock into my wife's face and started fucking her mouth. Again it wasn't long before he shot another load into my wife, only this time into her mouth. It was cool sharing with my best friend and knowing he had a good time. The two of us shared other women too for years until I got divorced and moved away.
 
Love the way you lay the groundwork, introduce the characters, deepen the expectation and element of surprise before hitting us straight between the eyes with the close. Wicked story bro :)
 
still sharing

Years later I remarried and I had a new best friend, my wife Lynn. When we got together we told each other our fantasies, things we hadn't told anyone before. She told me several of hers, sucking one guy while fucking another, having sex with older guys, trying a dp, trying sex with a black man, and being taken by a couple of well hung black guys. I told her my fantasy was having a wife that would fuck anyone anytime I wanted her to.she told me she would be my fantasy and was really a slut but she had never had the opportunity to be one, marrying at young age and her first husband was really jealous, prudish, and got mad even if she talked to other men including her brothers. I was glad to hear we had close fantasies and told her I would love for her to be my fantasy and would let her fantasies become realities. Told her I'd love to let her be her true slut.
 
Love the way you lay the groundwork, introduce the characters, deepen the expectation and element of surprise before hitting us straight between the eyes with the close. Wicked story bro :)

And the thing is its a true story. Thanks for feedback.
 
Not long after we got married, about two weeks later, Lynn and I were partying with friends and she asked me if she could fulfill her first fantasy of having sex with two men, suggesting Phil, a friend of ours. "Please honey" she asked "can I fuck the two of you? " I felt my cock stir at her request and told her yes she could. Will continue as I can. Gotta go to work now.
 
Not long after we got married, about two weeks later, Lynn and I were partying with friends and she asked me if she could fulfill her first fantasy of having sex with two men, suggesting Phil, a friend of ours. "Please honey" she asked "can I fuck the two of you? " I felt my cock stir at her request and told her yes she could. Will continue as I can. Gotta go to work now.
She suggested going to an out of the way place we knew nobody would see us. A cornfield where another friend had a cabin by the river. Phil and Lynn got in the backseat as I drove. Within minutes I heard a slurping sound and looked back to see lynns head moving up and down, sucking Phil's cock. "Damn Tony," Phil told me." Your wife is sucking my cock already, she's really hot" Lynn added "hurry up and get there. I want his cock inside me while I suck yours Tony" A short time later we were parked and I told the two of them to start and I'd join in shortly. I got out the camcorder and began taping the action. I sat down the camera and joined in letting Lynn suck both of us, alternating between cocks. "I need a cock in my pussy" Lynn stated. I let Phil try her tight pussy first and stood back watching my wife enjoy another mans cock. I watched until she had a couple of orgasms then I put my cock up to my wifes mouth. She opened her lips and sank her mouth onto it. Lynn went totally wild, sucking my cock as Phil pounded her cunt. She had several orgasms and then again I stepped back to enjoy the show. "Oh yeah, oh yeah fuck me, fuck this horny slut" Lynn told Phil. "Your cock feels good" she added. Lynn pushed him off of her and began sucking his dick again. As she did she looked at me lovingly and smiled as she took every inch down her throat. "Oh God I'm gonna cum" Phil stated. Lynn pulled her mouth off his cock and lay on her back spreading her legs. "Shove your cock in me, I want you to cum inside my pussy, gimme your cum" she told him. Phil fucked her a few minutes then his body stiffened and he moaned shooting his load in my wifes pussy. "Fuck, that was great," Phil told me. "Your wife has good pussy" I laughed and replied. "I know, I'm glad you liked it" "Fuck me honey, " my wife told me, "I need you to finish me off. Gimme your hot load too" I began fucking her, enjoying the feeling of her cum filled pussy. Lynn had orgasm after orgasm as I pounded her cunt. Phil was hard again from watching me fuck my wife and I told him. "Fuck her face while I'm fucking her. " Lynn again began wildly sucking him as she fucked me and soon Phil again moaned as he shot his load down Lynn's throat. She swallowed every drop. I couldn't hold back and filled her with my cum too. Phil thanked the two of us as we took him home. We had sex again as she told me how much she enjoyed fulfilling her fantasy and thanked me for letting her do it. I told her, "I loved watching you enjoying yourself fucking him and can't wait to fulfill more of them. "
 
Only way this thread could be better is if you include some of your pictures and vidcaps.
 
With my ex and I, it started with going on camping trips with friends, drinking a bit and then going skinny dipping.
 
After Lynn's first time shared

Lynn and I watched the video I had made with Phil for several months and I told her about how me and my previous best friend had often shared women and how much I enjoyed sloppy pussy. She asked me "Did you like mine after Phil pumped me full that night?" I told her." You know I did. Didn't you notice how quickly I came after sliding inside you?" She smiled and asked "Wanna do it again? Do you want me to fuck you and another guy again? I will you know." I replied "sure, got anyone in mind? " She thought a second and suggested finding a stranger on line. So we placed an ad on a dating site. A few days later she advised me that we got an answer to our ad. She said she'd like to fuck him saying he had 8 1/2 inches and she'd like to try a bigger dick. The biggest she ever had was 7 inches, that being mine. We met the man the following weekend at a motel. But Lynn and I had both talked to him on the phone before the meeting. His name was Mike and he was a bit older than both of us. Lynn and I were in the room when he got to the motel. After he walked in and we exchanged names and all felt at ease Lynn started the action by telling Mike "Lets see this cock of yours, I can't wait to see if I can take it all." Mike dropped his pants releasing his long thick cock. Lynn grabbed it and began stroking it as Mike kissed her. I started filming the action. Lynn looked at me smiling as she shoved her mouth over the head of his cock. "Oh shit" Mike stated "Your wife sucks cock good. Did you teach her this? " he asked me. I laughed and said "No she's a redhead. Its just natural for her. She loves sucking almost as much as she loves fucking" Lynn responded." My husband's not lying. I love sucking cock and I love fucking cock. I love cock. Now fuck me Mike. Put your big cock inside my pussy." I watched as Mike slowly worked the huge head of his throbbing cock into my wifes tiny little pussy hole. Lynns pussy was tightly stretched around the thick shaft of Mike's cock as he slipped inch after inch inside her. "Oh my god" Lynn stated. "Your cock feels so good all the way inside my cunt, oh yes fuck me" Mike started pumping his cock in and out of Lynn's tight pussy. His cock was soaked with my wifes juices as she enjoyed the fucking he was giving her. "Oh God Tony, he's fucking me good. I love the way his cock fills my pussy. I'd love to fuck him regularly. Can I honey? " I smiled and replied. "If you want to babe. Just tell me when you want to fuck him. I'm game if he is." Mike stated "I'm game, I'd love to fuck your wife anytime she wants. Damn your pussy is so good." Mike started to really give it to her. Lynn started to have orgasm after orgasm, screaming and yelling." Fuck me Mike, fuck this slutty wifes pussy. Yeah stretch my pussy out for my husband. I laughed thinking about how the other patrons of the motel had to be hearing my wife telling Mike to fuck her. I started to feel pleasure mentally as I watched my best friend, my loving wife have orgasms. It started feeling like I was experiencing each orgasm my wife had every time she'd have one. I walked over and shoved my cock into Lynn's mouth as Mike was fucking her and just like she did with Phil, Lynn started to wildly fuck Mike as she sucked my cock. Soon Mike's body stiffened and he slammed every inch of his cock inside my wife as he moaned." I'm cumming, I'm cumming in her pussy" Lynn moaned "Mmmmmm oh yeah, it feels so good, I feel his cum shooting inside me honey, it feels so hot" . As he rolled off her Lynn spread her legs wider as she pulled me between them." Look honey, just like you like it, sloppy and full of cum. Can you see his cum inside your wife sweetheart? " she asked as she pushed my head closer to her freshly fucked gaping hole. I shoved my tongue inside her as far as I could without even thinking about it. Lynn started to orgasm all over my face as I tongue fucked her. "Oh God yes baby, eat my stretched out cum filled cunt honey, fuck yes, lick me husband." I let her have several orgasms before sliding up her body and shoving my cock inside her. I pounded her good as I enjoyed how wet and loose she felt. Then I noticed Mike stroking his cock which was throbbing again and told him to fuck Lynn's mouth. As he shoved his cock into her mouth Lynn started wildly fucking me and her pussy muscles started twitching milking my cock and I released my hot load deep inside her mixing with Mike's cum. Mike and I took turns filling Lynn for about 4 hours that night before he left. Then Lynn and I fucked 2 more times before falling asleep as we talked about how much fun and enjoyment we have letting other men join us for sex. Lynn told me she'd like to fuck Mike at least once a month or so including other guys we may meet. The following morning she told me." Thank you for letting me enjoy Mike's big cock my love, and thank you for eating my pussy when it was full of another mans cum. I couldn't stop cumming as you tongue fucked me. " I smiled at her and said." I love you Lynn. What do you want to do next time? " She replied "I don't know, you pick next time, we can do whatever you decide. I love you too my husband. Then we kissed and drove home.
 
Fulfilling best friends fantasy

After enjoying Mike's 8 1/2 inch cock Lynn told me she loved how his thick cock felt stretching out her pussy. She left it up to me to decide what we would do on our next play night out. I decided to fulfill another of her fantasies. Letting her have sex with a black man. She has always lived in a small town and there wasn't any blacks there. Plus she grew up around predudiced people. Then she married her first husband and had kids and her husband was the jealous type getting mad at her for even talking to other guys including her family members, she had a few nieces and a sister that had been with black guys at least once and Lynn was curious to see how it would be. So after her and I had gotten together, shared fantasies, and got married she was in a position to experience life with me. So I found a black guy on craigslist in a nearby city and set up a meeting at a motel in that town. He was in his early thirties and Lynn and I were both in our forties. His name was Jamal and he had an 11 inch cock. Lynn was looking forward to her first BBC and I was looking forward to seeing her experience it. It didn't turn out like planned because he didn't want the lights bright, needed to videotape the event, he didn't want to kiss her, which she likes to do during sex, he didn't want her to suck his cock, which she wanted to do, and he insisted on wearing a condom, which she doesn't like,she enjoys feeling men cum inside her. But since she and I were both horny and wanted her stretched out we let Jamal join us. It was enjoyable watching my loving wife take every inch of his eleven inch black cock and it was enjoyable seeing her have a couple of orgasms fucking a black guy but it wasn't a great night. Although his cock was long, it wasn't what my loving wife was wanting. So the following weekend we met another black guy from craiglist and this time both Lynn and myself made sure the guy knew exactly what was expected and what was not going to occur. His name was Pat and he was about our same age. He was a little overweight but he treated Lynn and myself with respect. When he got to our motel room, within minutes Lynn had him naked on the bed with his 10 inch, fat, throbbing big black cock slipping in and out of her hot little mouth as her head bobbed up and down in his lap. "Damn Tony, you said your wife could suck cock pretty good but she's a great cock sucker. Shes going wild on this nigga cock of mine." Pat told me. I laughed and told him about the other black guy and how disappointed both of us were. He responded "You won't be disappointed by me, this nigga is gonna fuck the shit outta your white wife and stretch her little white pussy outta shape. Then I'm gonna flood her with my cum, its gonna run down the crack of her ass. I'm gonna turn your white wife into a black cock slut" Lynn pulled her mouth off his cock, layed down, spreading her legs and stated. "Well come on then, give me that big black cock, fuck my white cunt." Pat climbed between her legs and placed the huge head of his throbbing cock to her little pussy hole. My wife placed a hand on both of his asscheeks and pulled him inside her. ""Oh fuck yes. Give me that black cock" she told him. Pat started fucking her." Shit Tony, I love your wifes pussy, I could fuck her all night" he told me then asked Lynn." What do you want white girl? You want this? You like this nigga dick? " my wife replied as she yelled. "Yes, fuck yes, I love nigga dick, fuck this white slut with your big nigga cock. I want you to fill me full of cum. " I watched and videotaped Pats huge black cock pistoning in and out of my loving wifes white pussy and watched and enjoyed her having orgasm after orgasm as he fucked her. Then I saw his body tense and heard him grunt as he pumped his hot load deep inside her. Lynn was looking at me lovingly and smiling then Pat whispered something to her. Lynn told me" guess what your wife has husband" I shugged my shoulders." I've got a pussy full of nigga cum honey, I love black cock Tony. Pats gonna be fucking your loving wife regularly and often." As Pat rolled off her he motioned me over saying. "Look, look at all my cum oozing out of your wife, running down the crack of her ass just like I told you" Lynn asked me" What do you think my love? " I replied. "Mmmmm, looks tasty" Lynn grinned and grabbed my head pulling it between her legs" well taste it then honey, lick that nigga cum out of your wifes white pussy" . I easily tongue fucked her gaping cum flooded hole as she came on my face. Then I started fucking her. As I did Pat shoved his cock into Lynn's mouth just inches from my face and started fucking her throat. Soon he thrusted one last time as I watched his cock shoot spurt after spurt of his cum down her throat. Thats all I needed and I too shot my load inside my wifes cunt. Lynn got up and went to the bathroom. Pat and I both lay there resting and I thanked him for joining us and fulfilling Lynn's fantasy. Lynn came out of the bathroom and as I was unplugging the camera and stuff her and Pat sat on the bed talking. The next thing I know my wife is telling me." Get ready to start filming honey" "I want some more of this big black cock baby if its ok with you" I turned on the camera, smiled and replied. "Action" Pat and I each fucked her twice more before he left. Lynn told me the next morning that she really loves the way black cocks stretch her out and fill her pussy. She said she loves seeing them go in and out of her. She said she was already thinking about getting fucked by more black guys as well as any other race but especially black cocks.
 
A Vacation Rest Stop

Lynn and I had planned this vacation the year before to go to her sister's house in Oklahoma. A month after my loving wife got to enjoy the pleasure of fulfilling her fantasy of sex with a black man the date of our planned vacation arrived. We were on our way and Lynn again thanked me for letting her fuck Pat, telling me how much she loved the feeling of being stretched by his big black cock and how good it felt inside her as he fucked her. She said she would really rather stay home so she could fuck Pat again cause she said. "I love to fuck black cocks" we both knew her sister would be heart broken if we didn't go so I suggested getting a motel room once we got out of Missouri. She said ok so as soon as we hit the Missouri Oklahoma border we got a room. Lynn said she wasn't sleepy yet so suggested we go find a bar nearby and perhaps find one or more guys to join us in our room for drinks. We found some beer but no bars. There was a gentlemans club near the motel. So we took the beer back to our room and decided to check out the club. It was closed and wasn't going to open til 10pm and it was only 5pm. Walking back to our room Lynn told me." This sucks, I'm a little horny and was looking forward to finding some cock." As we walked to our room a black man staying at the motel also asked." Do you all smoke? If so could I buy one cig for a quarter. Lynn gave him one and declined being paid for it. We talked a little and he said he was Don. As we again started back to the room my loving wife stops and turns around asking him." Hey Don, would you like to join us in our room for some beer and some sex with me? " Don asked" What???" Lynn replied." My husband likes to watch me fuck other men and I'd love to fuck you, tell him honey" I told him" its true, I allow her to fuck whoever she wants as long as I get to watch and take over when they are done. Your more than welcome to join us" Don answered." I'd be more than happy to have sex with the pretty lady" As we got in the room Lynn started undressing telling Don." I love big black cock."Don pulled off his pants and my wife soon was stroking his ten inch cock getting it rock hard. It was as big around as a beer can. "Look honey, he's really gonna gape your wifes pussy after he's done" she told me. I smiled and responded" I can't wait to see it" soon my wife was pulling Don in between her legs and as he lined the huge head of his black cock with her tiny hole, Lynn pulled him inside her. "Oh God yes, tear up this white girls tight pussy. Fuck this slut while my husband watches and waits. Oh fuck, I love black cock. " I watched Don give my loving wife orgasm after orgasm as he pounded her pussy until his body stiffened and he moaned in pleasure as he shot jet after jet of his seed deep into my wifes womb. As soon as he rolled off her I dove face firs between her legs lapping up gobs and gobs of cum pouring out of her gaping hole as I tongued her. Don left our room as Lynn and I fucked and then we fell asleep. My wife woke me up the next morning giving me a blowjob. Thanks for stopping overnight to let me get some BBC. I love you Tony. " she told me. I kissed her and responded" I love you too, my black cock slut, now finish sucking my dick so we can get to your sisters. Maybe we can leave a day early, I know some black guys in st.louis."
 
Back
Top