Need Mother/Son Story Recommendations

marcusbud

Virgin
Hello,

I'm almost exclusively into mother/son incest stories on this site, and would like hear some recommendations for stories. I've read most of KLXRO's stories, among other popular writers/stories, and I know that there's plenty of other gems out there.

I like slow build up, huge tits and big dicks, and lots of teasing and exhibition. I enjoy unrealistic situations, as long as there's a potent amount of hot dialogue between the mother and son. Sisters, aunts and grandmothers are also welcome.

I'm not into rape, or non consensual situations.

I also don't want to hear about how "ashamed" the mother and son feel when leading up to the climax, or during. Unless it's a short moment, I'll let you be the judge. But face it, these moms and sons are dying for some fucking.

Let me know, thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm almost exclusively into mother/son incest stories on this site, and would like hear some recommendations for stories. I've read most of KLXRO's stories, among other popular writers/stories, and I know that there's plenty of other gems out there.

I like slow build up, huge tits and big dicks, and lots of teasing and exhibition. I enjoy unrealistic situations, as long as there's a potent amount of hot dialogue between the mother and son. Sisters, aunts and grandmothers are also welcome.

I'm not into rape, or non consensual situations.

I also don't want to hear about how "ashamed" the mother and son feel when leading up to the climax, or during. Unless it's a short moment, I'll let you be the judge. But face it, these moms and sons are dying for some fucking.

Let me know, thanks.

Well there's already a similar-themed thread, but some suggestions include TheTalkMan, Ahabscribe, Dellagordo, Lovecraft68, JT123, Rmdexter.

They're a good starting place.

Back