I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all you sexy older guys. Opinion needed, is this too over the top to wear to the "Sexy Fancy Dress" party at Georgie's place tonight??? I don't want to be too slutty......but maybe just a little!!

DCP_7470_m.jpg

Doesn't look over the top to me . . .

. . . If anything you need something 'over the top' . . . and down over your bum, lest folk think you you're indecently exposed!

;)

Doesn't look over the top to me . . .

. . . If anything you need something 'over the top' . . . and down over your bum, lest folk think you you're indecently exposed!

;)

HI Jack, OOoh, you might be right there......a shawl perhaps, or a nice fur coat which I can take off when it gets....warmer?????:)

Good morning all you sexy older guys. Opinion needed, is this too over the top to wear to the "Sexy Fancy Dress" party at Georgie's place tonight??? I don't want to be too slutty......but maybe just a little!!

DCP_7470_m.jpg

Modest opinion, it looks perfect.... man at your site, should be so proud!

DCP_7470_m.jpg
"Too slutty"? Well, not to me, it isn't, but of course, that's me. Certain jealous, fearful, and/or intimidated people may have that reaction, but I wouldn't. In lieu of "slutty", I'd say that your outfit is definitely provocative, even suggestive, as well as that old standby, sexy, which it certainly is. A frontal view might be nice to see, just to round out my own reaction, as well as my burning curiosity. Also, I have no idea of who or what "Georgie's Place" is, so I can't predict any possible reactions to this stunning dress, gown, or ? I'm guessing it's a place you already feel will be attended by people, men and women both, who'll have as positive, and ..... enjoyable a response to it, and to you, as I'm having, right now, ...... and for a few minutes to come. Whatever the case, I hope you have an "enjoyable" evening, and I'm soooo sorry I won't be there to adorn you with the appropriate compliment/s. You're a lovely and sensuous woman. Have "fun".

Hi pearldiver69 - now before I respond to your wonderful commentary about my dress, can I just say I LOVE your name here on LIT!!!! Talk about getting me itchy between the thighs just by reading a man's profile name - wow!!!!!

I need to explain that 'Georgie's Place' is my best friend Georgie's home. Georgie is my best friend for life and she is hosting one of her famous, NO, infamous sexy fancy dress parties tonight. Your words have made me relax a little because it sounds like you are the kind of guy that will be attending tonight, and so my modesty might just be replaced by sexual confidence - just the feeling I was hoping to have when I step from the shower and out on that dress later tonight.

One question, do you think I should shave it all off or leave a teasing little tuft to enhance the tease factor???????:devil:

Adding my own two cents here, if you know the people at the party well enough, the outfit isn't over the top. A bit of the provocateur can add spice to an evening. Keep the heels, of course.

As for tuft or barely-there (pun intended) that also depends on what activities you plan on indulging in later on.

BrettJ in Canada

DCP_7470_m.jpg

Well ... and the front view? Just asking, how could we judge with only half the truth ;-)

Hi pearldiver69 - now before I respond to your wonderful commentary about my dress, can I just say I LOVE your name here on LIT!!!! Talk about getting me itchy between the thighs just by reading a man's profile name - wow!!!!!

I need to explain that 'Georgie's Place' is my best friend Georgie's home. Georgie is my best friend for life and she is hosting one of her famous, NO, infamous sexy fancy dress parties tonight. Your words have made me relax a little because it sounds like you are the kind of guy that will be attending tonight, and so my modesty might just be replaced by sexual confidence - just the feeling I was hoping to have when I step from the shower and out on that dress later tonight.

One question, do you think I should shave it all off or leave a teasing little tuft to enhance the tease factor???????:devil:
Thanks, Dee, for letting me know who Georgie is. This gives me a whole new mental image of the "fun" you'll, no doubt, be having, tonight. A Thursday evening party at Georgie's! No wonder she's your best friend. Anyway, being "old school", as I am, my vote lies squarely with your leaving a "landing strip" to tempt, titillate, and tantalize any and all who have you in their line of sight as you make your entrance. Mon cher, you'll be a hit! Enjoy, and let me know how everything turned out. Give your and my "best" to Georgie. Adieu, beautiful.

Someone said I may like it here

Hello everyone, I've only recently started posting at Lit and earlier someone said that I may enjoy this thread.
I'm glad that they steered me in this direction, because reading through has left me feeling rather aroused.:)

Wel-cum to the site ANDE. Feel free to participate in discussions and enjoy the work of LIT's various authors (of which I am one)

BrettJ in Canada

Hey there ALICIAALLY it has been a long time since we have talked. I hope that you are well.

BrettJ in Canada

AA, I almost always have a pretty female as my Avatar, I actually happen to know the current young lady. She was an E-friend and her name is Grace Kim. She was a Playboy Playmate back in 2008.

I am well enough, thanks. Still here, still creating.

Yourself?

BrettJ in Canada

As I am sure you're aware, our summer is on the way out. It was a nice day here today, uncommonly so. It had been chilly for a few days. The leaves have not yet changed, but it is getting dark earlier. By about 7:30, the sun has retreated.

BrettJ in Canada

In winter here, it's totally dark by no later than 6 PM. Should be like that by mid-October.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back