The Wheels on the Bus. . .(Chain Story idea)

Okay I think I'll be ready in the next day or two. Is that okay? Should I go ahead and submit it or wait for a particular date? And also, I'm kinda confused on what I should do for the title and the description. I know we're not doing chapter numbers, but is there something I am supposed to do when I submit it? :confused:

I think the title will be The Virgin Voyeur or The Voyeur Virgin. And it's open-ended so either someone else can use the characters or (more likely) I'll write another chapter to it.

sophia jane said:
Okay I think I'll be ready in the next day or two. Is that okay? Should I go ahead and submit it or wait for a particular date? And also, I'm kinda confused on what I should do for the title and the description. I know we're not doing chapter numbers, but is there something I am supposed to do when I submit it? :confused:

I think the title will be The Virgin Voyeur or The Voyeur Virgin. And it's open-ended so either someone else can use the characters or (more likely) I'll write another chapter to it.

The title would be...

On the Bus: The Virgin Voyeur

Or

On the Bus: The Voyeur Virgin

Since your story is done, feel free to submit it. If you do write another chapter with these characters and you think it is important to read this particular chapter first to get a handle on the chapter that would accompany it, then feel free to make a note above the story, directing the reader to read the first one.

We aren't doing chapter numbers in this Chain, because most stories will stand alone. I'll be eventually pointing the readers back to my story when I write about the mystery man from On the Bus: Naughty Whispers.

You are most welcome. :) I look forward to it. :)

Also cantdog mentioned to me that he couldn't do the time I had put up, my apologies for just now remembering to mention that, so I Pm'd that he could have an open date end too if he'd like. So your submission now works great. Jett is next as well as anyone who would like to add to the story of the bus ride. :D

Very hot read SJ ~ :D I enjoyed it a lot.... I felt sorry for the girl and I think she needs to buy a skirt!!!!!! :D :devil: :devil: Thanks for writing a story for the chain. :D

Those with open ended dates fill free to write and let us know when you will be adding something. Jett is submitting hers I believe or she may have already. I'm going to write another. Does anyone else want to add another chapter to their list of naughty delights? :D

RCV'd you, SJ, love voyeur stories, so I particularly liked yours... :D

I dunno if I can top "Sacred Spots"... it was kind of inspired...

Not sure who is or isn't thinking of producing another On the Bus, but I did submit another yesterday... called On the Bus: Oral Concert.

If the chain is done, heck even if it isn't done... I do want to thank everyone for participating and it can be picked up anytime. . .:D I may find myself adding more in time. :)

SelenaKittyn said:
Did I miss Cantdog's??? Hope not!
No, he PM'd me and told me he couldn't do the schedule, so I put him and the others that couldn't do a schedule down as open ended dates. So they still can write, just as everyone and anyone new or old can. :)

Back