Free the Nipple

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Posts
22,463
okay, I didn't realize there was such a thing ... let alone a campaign. Of course, what better slut to help promote then Miley Cryus

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/13/miley-cyrus-free-the-nipple_n_4439241.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

thank God, they didn't get the trailer trash train wreck Kardashington's ...

So, reading about this and have to admit that I was going through some fashion magazines as Mr. Ford and some others always push limits but can you imagine a work place with a sheer blouse or lacy bodysuit?

Imagine if it was required by HR to wear something sheer one to two times per week. Sure men would love to look at all the eye candy ... but how would they feel if 'his' wife was going sheer?

I'm stuck, trying to think of conflict other then ... before one might pokie an eye?
 
This is a great premise. Women going nude to make nudity more acceptable. Maybe a wife with a stuffy husband goes to a rally and he tries to stop her.
 
I support this cause.

I've never understood why men are allowed to walk around in public with their shirts off, but if women go topless or breastfeed they'll get arrested for "indecent exposure." I can flip through checkout counter magazines and find pictures of women in handbra poses or with their breasts exposed, and it's perfectly acceptable so long as their nipples aren't showing. The nipple is the forbidden threshold that determines whether a photograph is "nudity" or "porn."

I honestly believe that the only reason the nipple gets sexualized and becomes such a turn-in is because it has to be hidden away all the time. If we saw female nipples out in the open on a regular basis there would be no taboo; we would accept it as just another body part and the occurrences of boners/wet pussies over female nipples would diminish.
 
I support this cause.

I've never understood why men are allowed to walk around in public with their shirts off, but if women go topless or breastfeed they'll get arrested for "indecent exposure." I can flip through checkout counter magazines and find pictures of women in handbra poses or with their breasts exposed, and it's perfectly acceptable so long as their nipples aren't showing. The nipple is the forbidden threshold that determines whether a photograph is "nudity" or "porn."

I honestly believe that the only reason the nipple gets sexualized and becomes such a turn-in is because it has to be hidden away all the time. If we saw female nipples out in the open on a regular basis there would be no taboo; we would accept it as just another body part and the occurrences of boners/wet pussies over female nipples would diminish.

Because a woman won't harass or sexually assault a topless man.

Seriously, any women wearing these outfits would be seen as "begging for it"

This could never happen for that fact and as it is the system tries to portray most rape victims as deserving it, can you imagine it with this?
 
Back
Top