What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice long hike in the mountains.. preferably with a hot woman with a smokin' ass hiking in front of me :p

Truffles. The "mix" is cooling in the fridge. In the morning I shape and roll them in coconut or almonds or mocha cayenne...

a little peace and quiet from taking care of dogs. been dog sitting for 2 different friends the past week and it is beginning to wear very thin.

a little peace and quiet from taking care of dogs. been dog sitting for 2 different friends the past week and it is beginning to wear very thin.
How you saaay, I feel your pain. Beginning tomorrow morning, I'll be taking care of 2 dogs, 1 "inside" cat, and a few "outside" cats, for a friend who'll be out of town for a week. Fortunately, she lives right nextdoor. Since my own dog died a few years ago, I get my "dog fix" by taking care of friend's dogs (and cats, and birds, and fish, etc.) whenever they go out of town, and I'm available. A pain in the ass, but one I really don't mind. Hang in there.

How you saaay, I feel your pain. Beginning tomorrow morning, I'll be taking care of 2 dogs, 1 "inside" cat, and a few "outside" cats, for a friend who'll be out of town for a week. Fortunately, she lives right nextdoor. Since my own dog died a few years ago, I get my "dog fix" by taking care of friend's dogs (and cats, and birds, and fish, etc.) whenever they go out of town, and I'm available. A pain in the ass, but one I really don't mind. Hang in there.

thanks. I know this too shall pass. I m happy to do this for friends and normally I don't end up with 3 extras all at the same time.

Damn!!!!!!!

Oreo-Pudding-Poke-Cake-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back