Hi..Wife's 1st Pics

I'm glad I got to check these pics out while they're still up. Your wife has some great tits and a beautiful body!

...but I probably don't have to tell you that haha

I hope she decides to share more :)
 
I love where this one is headed, your wife looks great.

attachment.php
 
I'm glad I got to check these pics out while they're still up. Your wife has some great tits and a beautiful body!

...but I probably don't have to tell you that haha

I hope she decides to share more :)

I,m glad you enjoyed the pics and get it about the limited time too! It's fun :)

M
 
The tease is wonderful! Perhaps a hint of nipple next? Thanks so much for sharing.
 
We put some pics back up on the 1st page! Thanks and like it says, if you are into PHOTO TRIBUTES, please let us know!
 
Beautiful breasts and cleavage...
and some sexy and colorful bras too..
even a little tease with the hand bra... Mmmm.
Thanks for posting more...
Well worth a nice tribute. ;)
 
Beautiful breasts and cleavage...
and some sexy and colorful bras too..
even a little tease with the hand bra... Mmmm.
Thanks for posting more...
Well worth a nice tribute. ;)

Nice! What we live to hear! Will get my wife to post her reactions to the great comments soon :)
 
Thanks.....We have not decided how long these will be up, but for now here they are.....remember limited time :) This is the 2nd time we had them up and it was fun so...

Please do not take, alter, and/or repost our photos without our permission!! Thanks..

Also, if anyone likes to do or wants to do a PICTURE TRIBUTE, please PM us! Thanks.
Very nice breast, I prefer the bra shots verses the bare breast, it is the idea of mystery of the body!
 
This is one sexy lady. Glad to see you two posting again. You are a very lucky man to be with such a great lady.
 
Hey dude. Thanks for commenting on our thread. I must say your girl is very sexy too. lovely boob shots :)
 
Back
Top