Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

Lovely body - thank you for sharing! Looking forward to whatever you keep deciding to share... wow!
 
Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a lovely evening!
I had a thread up here once upon a time, but I have been long absent from lit. All my photos have long since been removed. But I have returned I suppose, for some time at least :p and was itching to start a new thread (maybe I find it erotic, maybe I'm just an attention whore, maybe both), so here I am!
Thus far it's just me and my webcam, which is a little disappointing because I tend to be a big fan of those of you who have an artistic flare for these things ;) But it will have to do for now.
Anyways, this is just me getting my feet dirty and my hands wet (so to speak) for now...
I feel I have lost my flare for interesting photo taking so some feedback would be appreciated, and suggestions considered. :)

yippee :) i do remember you - just :) i had a post in your first thread :) your looking gorgeous btw :)
 
So proud to be Canadian, when we can share you with the world. Amazing photos Katt. Thank you for showing us your national icon!
subscribing!
 
attachment.php


Oh My. The lip bite was all it took for me.
 
Of course I remember, you smile is unforgettable, as is you wonderful sense of pure sexy fun pixs!
More smiles and pretty panties is my suggestion;);)
 
Just a beautiful mady showing her beautiful

body. Thank you so much for posting your loevly photos. I love the last one, Bobby told me to say he wishs I could taste you and so do I!
 
I've rediscovered literotica, and I used to be just a lurker, but I think now its time to join in...and for my first post all I can say is...wow!
 
Welcome back :)

The only thing I feel sorry about is that I didn't see your thread before!
 
Such an amazing thread, Katt! The lines and curves of your body are absolutely stunning, and that you have the most perfect lips. This thread is incredible, and gets me so unbelievably turned on.

Thanks Katt, I look forward to more!
 
I've rediscovered literotica, and I used to be just a lurker, but I think now its time to join in...and for my first post all I can say is...wow!

I'm your first post?!? Awww shucks...
:D
 
Back
Top