Story Approval????

Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Posts
1
I just submited a story to be published, and it says its waiting on approval -pebding.

How long does it take for it to be approved??
 
This is really a question for the Author's Forum. I've heard 2-3 days.
 
Story approval can take anywhere from 2-7 days, sometimes longer depending on several things. If the hamsters have been fed in the last four days, they don't eat often but eat plenty to make up for it. Course if the hamsters are eating when you go to submit your story that means it takes a day just to get put into the listing for Laurel to read so add a day.

Sadly hamster feeding day is always different so it is a crapshoot on submitting on that day. Now if you are lucky enough to not submit on hamster feeding day and they are fed on the regular it is 2 days to get your story posted, assuming that it is only a page to page and a half long. If your story is 2 pages long then add one day, if it is 3 pages long add two days, if it is 4 pages add five days, oddly enough longer stories do not take added time. One of the great mysteries of life there.

Now there is another thing to keep in mind, if you are not from america west add a day to the submission process because Laurel is, I think. As in we all write different so unless you can write in textbook style or america west style, Laurel will take a little longer to understand what the hell you just said.

Let's see, I forgot where I was, oh yeah. If you are new to posting then add one day because your story will be read completely. Second story will be skimmed a little, third and beyond will be skimmed if not left to the devices of the computer doing a scan for who knows what. I mean seriously, for all we know the computer scan of the stories is checking if there are more than three mentions of the word cock, if there are it is accepted.

You know maybe we should test that, makes you wonder. If you put in a story with tons of sex but only one mention of cock, does it get accepted?
 
The current time is two days. Don't click on the "pending" button, though, or it goes to the end of the queue again.
 
Check and make sure there is not a "rejected" notice on your story. If for some reason it is kicked back you are not notified, you have to look.

Not saying it was, just another thing to check

and its been a solid two days now for well over a year, I would pm Laurel at this point sometimes things can just get lost here
 
Back
Top