The forgotten one ~ Closed~

It was strange watching him, his breathing was ragged, his chest rose and fell quickly, his heart beat fast, he was lost with lust and love. It was a dangerous place for him...

As he moved she swore she saw a large wolf from move in his shadow, the vision of a brown and red wolf on two, large with green glowing eyes behind him, moving like him, moving with him as his human form still stayed in place. It was a sight to see, but didn't make any sense to those that did not know. Cassius was not aware it was happening, but he took Sara into his arms and carried her into the large bedroom, laying her down on the bed.

"Sara, you do not even know how long I have dreamt about this..."

He took his shirt off, showing her his strong chest, both scarred and strong. Every scar seemed to tell a tale. He leaned down and kissed her lips, his tongue finding hers, his hands roamed her body, finding her perky, big tits and fondling them.

"Mmmm Sara..."

He looked into her eyes and ripped the towel from her, releasing her breasts. MY God they were magnificent.

"You are so fucking perfect my Queen..."

He leaned down and started to kiss over her perky breasts, laying a trail of kisses over the skin there, avoiding the nipples, going from the left one to the right.

"This might take some time my Queen... worshiping these beauties...

He grinned and continued to kiss over her breasts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magnes, Magnes the Great he was called. He looked over at this Vampire, now groping his crotch as he avoided contact with her eyes.

"Kassy... "

Sarafynia was his only goal, obtaining her, breaking her will, making her his. Making her serve as his lover, his slave and opening the portal to the Promise Land. He needed her help though, he needed this Vampire to get through the wolves, to get rid of that blasted Cassius.

"Damnnnn..."

He seethed with anger, his body burned as he thought about that filthy wolf laying his paws on his beautiful Sarafynia...

This Vampire though, calmed him as she rubbed over his cock.

"Kassy... you are never sated. As many times as I have fucked your dead pussy raw... you can never have enough?"

He pulled her hair back and looked to her right in her dead eyes.

"I am Magnes the Great, and you will suck my hardened cock first!"

He saw the look in her eyes and he grinned at her.
 
Sara was moaning and panting deeply, full of lust and passion and arching her back to give him all the access he wanted to her breasts. Sara kept her legs wrapped around him, grinding against him to get any kind of relief for her needy little pussy. Clawed down his back

"mmmmmmm my Cassius..."

She whimpered out inbetween the moans. Sara did noticed the wolf but did not register it right away, all her thoughts were being clouded over with lust and not caring about other things.


~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kassy only smiled at Magnes, she loved it when he was angry, she couldn't understand why but she has always loved anger sex, part of how she became what she is, through anger.

"Yes, Sir Magnes..."

Whispered as she lowered herself to her knees, on her way down she described the scene of the wolf with his prize. How his paws were all over her, mauling and at her breasts, best part was ..... his little Sara prize was enjoying it...

Kassy undid Magnes pants letting them drop and freeing his hard cock, moaned deeply as she took it into her mouth, slow at first and began to get it deeper down her throat. She was getting off on his anger as his grip on her hair got tighter.
 
Cassius took her nipple into his mouth than, letting it squeeze past his lips and his tongue swirled over it. Her legs were wrapped tight around his waist as she was trying to grind pleasure into her pussy. He grinned as he pleasured her breasts, switching back and forth between nipples, giving them equal pleasure. While he sucked on one, his hand pinched and rolled between his fingers the other nipple, than groping her large breast in his hand.

He pulled back and broke the hold she had on him.

"Show me your marvelous body, and I will reveal to you my own filthy body, nothing compared to my Queen."

He kept his gaze focused on her, seeing her seethe with lust, he did not even feel the spell that was cast and they were being spied on. He only wanted to please Sara.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnes seemed to growl was she described the scene she was watching with his beloved Sarafynia... he only pushed her down harder on his cock so she could take him deeper down her throat, he wanted her to gag, he wanted her to spit.

"Maybe this will shut you up, concern yourself not with that foolish, filthy wolf Cassius... he will soon be dealt with. Spit on my fucking cock Kassy, gag on it, spit on it, make it fucking wet..."

He moaned as he pulled her up by the hair and he kissed her, not caring if his own cock was in her mouth before kissing her dead mouth. He than parted his lips and threw her to the ground, he quickly mounted her so his cock was right in her face.

"Yess, this is what you like, you like a man to dominate you. Is that what you want from that dirty wolf, you want him to dominate you like this."

He slapped his cock on her lips as he grinned evily at her.

"Fucking suck it Vampire... make me cum all over your pale face..."

He moaned as he waited for her to please him.

"Pleasure me so I will reward you with Cassius..."
 
Sara was so caught up in the moment she barely heard his command, once it fully registered what he was wanting Sara just smiled at him.

Stretched her arms above her head, arched her back to push her breasts out towards him, spreading her legs in front of him to allow him to see all of her. Slowly moving her hips in a seductive circle.

Sara did feel eyes on her at one point, though, she thought it was just his eyes since he couldn't stop staring at her. Just the like the wolf, she paid no attention to it, not wanting to ruin this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kassy did as he wanted, drooling all over his cock, spitting and doing as told. Accepting the roughness of his kiss, returning it with just as much roughness and moaning deeply into the kiss.

Whimpered a little as he tossed her to the floor only to mount above her with his cock at her mouth. Grinned at his words..

"Yesss... I would love to have that wolf pup claim me as you do. Though, he is just a pup.... he wouldn't know how to handle me like you do..."

Reached around his legs, grabbing them tightly as she roughly took his cock into her mouth again, letting him claim her mouth as he wanted to. Kassy was gagging and drooling all over his hard cock, looking up to meet his eyes showing him the tears of her struggle to breath.
 
Cassius watched as he was fully entranced with Sara, teasing him, showing him more and more skin. Slowly, inch by inch, more and more... it was driving him crazy. When she pushed her breasts out, showing off her marvelously enchanting breasts, they were both big and perky. She was so beautiful...

When she slowly, and teasingly showed off her legs, spreading them ever so slowly for him, he could see her puffy, juicy lips, hiding her pink pussy, the sight made him drool. He could see that she was practically gushing, her juices flowing. He grinned at her as he saw that.

His pants seemed to fall off on their own, falling slowly down his thighs, to his knees and than pooling at his feet, he slicked his hair back as she could see his hard cock standing at attention for her. Only for her, she could see that his cock was oozing pre cum for her from him getting so excited from her teasing.

"Sara... you are what has kept me going..."

He moved to her and kissed her lips, his cock resting on her pussy, not going in yet, his lips pressed to hers, his tongue in her mouth, his love pouring into her as his cock was ready to enter her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnes grinned as he moved her head up and down his cock roughly, up and down, up and down his long shaft, she took it all the way to his balls and he moaned at that sight.

"Why do you gag, you do not need to breath you silly Vampire... trying to fool me again into thinking you are alive..."

He made his point by pressing his cock deep into her mouth and holding it there for many seconds, than he literally started to move his hips, fucking her mouth.

"MMMM fuck I love your mouth-pussy so much Kassy..."

He moaned out as he reached back and found her wet pussy, his fingers traced up and down her slit, through her naughty panties, he felt how wet she got from this and wanted more.

"MMm make me cum Kassy, make me flood your mouth with my hot, sticky cum!"
 
All this teasing was driving her insane, it has been far too long since she's felt like this. Sara moved her hips, grinding his hardness up and down her slick and ever so aching lips. Begging silently for him to enter and fill her with pleasure.

Sara returned his kiss with whimpers and moans, holding onto him tightly and clawing into his back needing more. Managed to move her hips just right and guided him inside, squeezing around him as he slowly went deeper. Closing her eyes to savor the feeling of pure pleasure.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kassy had stopped her gagging once he started to really fuck into her mouth, he was right she didn't need to breath, but he had a thickness and length that always took a moment of getting used to. Closing her eyes and allowed him to use her mouth, her throat milking along his length, clawing into his ass cheeks while she kept up with the pace. Quivered at the feel of his fingers on her pleading pussy, forcing it to want more.

Kassy was never sated, always wanting more, sometimes she was worse than a succubus when it came to sex. A lot of that came with how she fed too, get her prey into bed when the moment was right, she'd feed throwing them into a state of confusion between pleasure and pain.

Reaching one of her hands down between his legs and began to tease his sac, she wanted to suck on it so badly, but he was holding her in place while fucking hard down her throat. Her other hand reached down towards her own pussy, attempting to take over his teasing and give herself pleasure.
 
Oh how he moaned when he felt her wet walls squeeze his cock inside of her. He did not expect that, his knees went weak for a moment and he almost fell on her, but he held his grip with his strong core.

"MMmm oh my Sara.... mmmmm you... you feel so extraordinary... so hot, so wet... so tight..."

His hips seemed to move on their own, back and forth his cock moved, in and out, sawing into her tight little pussy. The sexy gushing noises he heard as he made love to her. He moaned and moaned and held onto her hands for both support and to show his love and care for her. Never did he take his eyes from her beautiful form, if he thought she was in pain, he would stop, if he saw she was liking his speed, he would keep pace with it, he only wanted to bring her pleasure.

It was strange, he only thought of this while watching her, that kept him from ever seeking love, only because his love was sleeping, waiting for the right time to rise. He smiled and moaned out.

"MMmm Sara... I love you..."

And to think, this was his first time making love to a woman...

No. To a Goddess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnes was a man of many powers, and one was reading minds, dead or demonic, he could see into there thoughts and he grinned at her. This was one thing that made him so powerful.

"Ohh is that what you want, you want to suck on my balls... here..."

He took his dick from her mouth and lifted up a bit so she could have access to his sack.

"Suck on them Kassy, but do not stop pleasing my cock, I want you to get me off first and than I will fuck you, fuck you in any hole you want."

He said this with such power, such a way that a demon would listen to him.
 
Sara didn't respond to his confession of love, she was just simply enjoying the pleasures of human contact. And it felt far better than she remembered, the way he filled her and how he moved in all the right ways, Sara didn't want this moment to end. It didn't take long before she began to move her hips with him, meeting his every thrust and soon enough cries of pure pleasure filled the room. Arching her back and clawing into the sheets, quivering underneath him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kassy greedily took his sac into her mouth, rolling the balls around with her tongue as she sucked them all the way in. Used her face to rub against the hard cock while using her other hand to stroke and squeeze the the throbbing head. Smearing her saliva and his precum up and down the hard shaft. Her other hand went back to gripping his leg, holding herself up for some balance and put all her focus into pleasing him.
 
He moved his hips faster, wanting to bring her more and more pleasure, wanting to bring her to orgasm. He moaned and had to push his orgasm back until she had her own, he did not want to disappoint her.

He let his cock press hard into her as he pulled it back fast and pushed back in hard. He felt so good inside of her, it was such a tight fit, but it felt so good, her warm walls squeezing him. He wanted to cum inside of her...

But he knew better than that...

"Mmmm baby, I want you to cum for me Sara, I want you to let it go and cum baby..."

He groaned out as he felt his orgasm cuming... he did not stop moving his cock in and out of her. He just moaned her name out in pure pleasure...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnes moaned out as he felt her suck on his balls like she wanted to.

"Mmm fuck yeah Kassy... is this what you do to your victims... pleasure them like this?"

He stroked her hair as he again pulled it back, pulling her away from his balls. He again took control.

"This must drive you crazy, a mage controlling a powerful Vampire... you are not used to this huh?"

He grinned at her as he moved down her body, his cock rested on her big tits and he rubbed the head of his cock on her hard nipples.

"I am going to fuck your tits now, and spray my cum all over your tits and face..."

He pushed his cock between her large breasts and he started to move back and forth.

"Mmm make it wet my cum slut!"

He yanked her head back more.
 
Reaching up towards him, Sara clawed down his back while pulling him down to kiss him, wrapping her legs around him tightly. Sara came hard as if it was a command, her whole body quivering beneath him, moaning and panting into the kiss. The harder and deeper he moved, the longer she rode out her orgasm, unable to gain any kind of control back.

~~~~~~~~

Kassy's eyes were filled with lust when she looked up to meet his gaze, in so much of a daze she could barely focus on his words. It wasn't too often he would treat her like this, his lust was for that she-elf, he was obsessed with her from the day Kassy met him. In the end, he was a man and did have his needs, those needs were one of the many reasons Kassy stayed for so long. She hasn't met anyone that could dominate her the way he did.

"mmmmm yesssssss.... I pleasure them before ..... mmmmm feeding on them...."

Kassy gave a little growl, letting her fangs show within a wicked smile. One of her hands had been between her own legs, getting it nice and slick with her own juices before reaching up and smearing all over his cock. Once he was nice and wet, she pressed her breasts together allowing him to slide between them.

"Yesss it does drive me insane when you take control like this....."

Kassy had no choice than to look up at him while he fucked between her breasts, the sensation of it all was incredible.

"Cummm for me Master.... Cum all over your cum slut!!"
 
Cassius felt her body shake as she orgasamed, he felt it coat his cock and he moaned out as he pulled out of her and he fell back. He moaned and breathed heavy as cum was shooting from his cock head as he hit the floor.

"Sara..."

He panted and smiled at her.

"That was amazing... that was my love for you Sara..."

He knew it was too much to say that to her, but he wanted her to hear it.

"All the time, me guarding you, me watching over you, it is because I felt it in my heart, first time I saw you..."

He took a rag and cleaned himself up and wiped up the cum from the ground, he shook his head and stood up.

"I am sorry if you do not feel the same, I understand. I... I will go, please call if you need me."

He hung his head in shame as he took one last look at her and walked from the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnes grinned at her as she bared her fangs, his hand went down to her throat and he held it there. He did not grip, what for? She was a Vampire and did not require to breathe the air of the world. He moved his cock faster as she pressed her tits harder around his cock.

"Drives you insane? Drives you insane... I could burn you, turn you to ash, I could rip your heart from you and control you for the rest of my Eternal life..."

He moaned as he looked to her.

"I need you with me, but still I drive you insane..."

His hand still did not grip her throat.

"Power surges through me from the Umbra, I give you power, I protect you and your coven."

His eyes glowed a fierce orange as he moaned again, his very cock shot out thick strands of cum, between her tits, hitting her chin, landing on her face. He did not move though, he looked to her and he took his own wrist and slit it with his sharp nail. Blood spilled and he held it to her lips.

"Feed on my power Kassy... you will need it. The wolves will know we are coming."

He smiled at her, the power fading from his eyes as he watched her.
 
It took a moment for Sara to come down from the excitement, let alone register the things Cassius was saying. Before he got to far from the room, she stopped him right before he got to the door.

"Don't be silly, come back here. Are you seriously going to just leave after what we just did?"

A little laugh slipped out thinking of how he was acting all the sudden.

"I do not blame you for being in love with me."

got out of bed and put her robe back on, walking towards him and took his hand. Sara was leading him outside on the balcony, she was finding it to be her favorite spot.

"You have been able to be with me for what? 25 years now? It is understandable you would feel as you do. No one can blame you for that."

Paused for a moment thinking of things, of what had just happened and smiled..

"That was your first time wasn't it? For me, it was my only my third. As far as my feelings go. Even I do not know how I feel, I don't even truly know you. Honestly, I wasn't expecting what we just did. I..."

held his hand and squeezed it slightly..

"I just couldn't help it. I need human contact, the touches, how it feels.. It is something I've always craved. I apologize if it feels as though I took advantage of you, it was not my intentions. It most likely will not be the last time something like this happens either."

Finally looked up into his eyes and smiled at him.

"For your first time, you were pretty incredible... a few more times and I bet you'll become an animal in bed that can't get enough."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kassy smiled at his words, taking them all in and it was all true.

"You drive me insane in a good way Master...."

Licking her lips and tasting the cum that landed on them, moaning deeply from the taste.

"I need you as well Master. I need your dominance over me Master."

It was when he asked her to feed from him that caught her off guard. It wasn't very often, if ever, that she fed from him mostly out of respect.
There was no sign of hesitation as Kassy took his wrist, licking at the wound just before feeding off the blood he had offered.
 
"Sara... I will always be guarding you, I will never leave your side. You have to deal with that for the rest of your life. I am ok if you do not feel the same for me as I you, I completly understand."

He smiled as she held his hand.

"So are you saying their will be more times?"

He grinned at her as he gazed into her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kassy could feel the power of his blood surging through her body now. He gave her some of his power.

"Now that you have my blood, why don't you come here and take what you want. Dominate me, show me how you feed on your victims. I want to see this."

He grinned as she could see his cock was rock hard.
 
Sara smiled at his commitment to her, willing to stay with her even though she's now awake. He most likely didn't know the kind of power she had hidden inside her, once she gets backs to practicing it, getting her strength back, she will most likely be protecting him. Before she was put to sleep, she was learning the ways of the druid, drawing power from the earth. Sara was training to become protector of the forest, now it appears that position in life is no longer hers.

Not really responding to his question, only smiled at the thought of it happening again. There was something else on her mind, something that needed answers.

"When you were carrying me... to the bedroom. I saw something that peeked my curiosity."

Sara heard some clattering of claws across the floor, when she turned to look she saw the wolves from earlier. A light laugh escaped from her as she knelt down to their level.

"We must have left the door open."

They allowed her to pet them, greeting her as if they were puppies all over again.

"As I was saying.... Earlier.. I saw a wolf in your shadow. Were you born that way or turned?"

Wolves and such creatures were nothing new to her, some were nice others..... not so much. However, this is the first time she's met one in this fashion, let alone take to bed like she had done.

When she stood back up, looking up to Cassius at first trying to judge his expressions before turning towards a sleeping rose bush. It was getting dark, sun setting beyond the waterfalls made her smile that much more. Looking at the sleeping rose, Sara lightly touched it, leaned down making it look like she was kissing it, instead it was a whisper. Soon a beautiful white rose woke up before their eyes.

"You are not the only one that is different. Your truth will not scare me off Master
Cassius."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kassy only grinned at her Master with more lust than she knew what to do with. Could feel the power running through her veins, refreshing her with energy. Magic wasn't new to her, having her own tricks up her sleeves. This was new to her, something he has never allowed her to have before.

"You are different M'Love... Mortal men are easy to manipulate... easy prey.."

Still on her knees, looking up at him while grabbing the harden cock in front of her and gave it a nice squeeze, adding a touch of claws.

"With mortals, it is as easy as a look in the eyes...."

Never lifting her gaze from his while she licked her way up his torso, biting into each of his nipples. Not hard enough to draw blood, though it must of felt like it was considering his reaction.

"A simple whisper of commands into the ear and they are puddy in my hands."

Kassy's fangs grazed along his neck with a threat to attack, whispering in his ear...

"You are not that easy M'Love...."

Licked his ear, teasing it with her tongue. All the while her hand never left his hard, throbbing cock, the tightness of her grip remained with the threat of her claws at the flesh. Reaching up with her free hand she gripped his hair, just as he had done with her.

"No, you need a bit more force I think..."

Pulled his head back to threaten his neck once more before guiding him towards the bed, not once letting up on either of grip she had on him.
 
Last edited:
Cassius watched as she seemed to kiss the rose. He knew she had power, he knew she was a Druid of the Order. But what her powers were, he had no idea, it only made sense that she had power of "Nature" He grinned at her.

"Yes, I know you have power and now I know what it is you can do. How much power you have, I know it is limitless, that is why you are destined for greatness my Queen."

He looked to her and his bright green eyes seemed to glow as he looked to her.

"Yes, I am a werewolf of the tribes, I am the last of my tribe, the "Glasswalkers" I am a very special breed of Werewolf. All the wolves you see here, they are Werewolves as well."

He took her hand and smiled at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sara looked down at the wolves with a bit of confusion as she's petting one one the head.

"If they are werewolves, why do they remain as wolves? Do they ever turn into their human form?"

Looking back up to Cassius, still confusion in her eyes as if she's trying to recall something.

"I've never heard of the glass walkers before. I thought I knew most of them. Then again, it was something I was still learning as well."

Turned her attention back towards the rose bush, making more of the roses wake up just for her amusement. Her free hand went back to holding Cassius's hand.
 
Cassius smiled at her.

"They do not take the form of humans for now, we did not want to overwhelm you in your awakening stages. And besides, they have much better senses when in wolf form. We cannot take any chances now Sara, my Queen."

He looked to her and smiled.

"There has been a number of blood suckers surging ever since you have awakened. Talks of other Wolves have been moving as well, evil tribes. It would seem you are very popular."

He took her hand and kissed the top.

"I will not let anything happen to you. You have not heard of my tribe, well because we are not known. I am very special, unique. My tribe has not been around in a long while."

He looked to the wolves and nodded. He was in awe as he saw her work her powers over the rose plan some more.

"What else can you do my Queen?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnes looked to Kassy, she was so dominating, so vicious. He knew she could cause havoc on him, but she was fearful of his power, and now that she has tasted it, she knew he was not bluffing. He moaned as she took grip of his cock and started to nibble on his nipples, letting her fangs graze his skin, he loved how she was in control.

"Ohhh Kassy....mmmm you are such a tease... I fucking love it..."

He groaned out as she pulled his hair and moved his head back, he was loving this.

"Mmm fuck... I have never let a succubus dominate me..."

He wanted to put his hand around her throat and force her now, make her suck on his big cock, but she had the control here. He moved onto the bed with her.

"Yes... more force lover... show me"

He grinned at her
 
"I do not understand why. I was never all that popular back then. Just a simple druid, protector of the forest."

Course, she truly didn't know where she came from. Her true origin was always hidden from her, grew up thinking she belonged to the elders that raised her.

"In fact, I was always a loner." laughed a little at that thought, she was always running off to be alone somewhere.

Looked up to the clear and beautiful night sky, over to the waterfalls, back to the rose bush. He wanted more? A little smirk escaped her as she thought about it.

"I can do all kinds of things."

She forced the rose bush to grow out into vines, covering the outer walls of the balcony, up the side walls to the roof. They creeped around the whole outside of the house. Once the rose bush began its thing, she focused on the waterfalls. This one was a bit more involved, sadly it was just showing off too which is never a good idea. Soon enough clouds started to take form, the air around them was still the same, yet it began to snow all around them. It never hit the ground, it would stop just above ground level.

Within another moment, a big branch from one the trees bent down to the balcony. Sara took his took hand and stepped onto the branch, hoping he would follow. When he did, the branch took them up to the top.

"This is just childs play too..."

Cleared the clouds to get an eye full of the valley around them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grinned at him, taking it as a compliment.. "Good thing I am not a succubus then.."

"Tell me...." Kassy said, simply while she was trying out a few things.

"Why now are you allowing this? After all these years of being together... you have seen how I play with my pets...."

He could feel a pulsing throbbing sensation wrapping around his cock, another sensation teasing his sac. It was not enough to give him an orgasm, just enough to keep him on edge, never allowing him to fully release. When he gets close, it'll slow down even further, perhaps even stop if he got too close.

"Is it that she-elf? Does she make you weak minded?"

Kassy was teasing his thoughts. Another force had his hands and legs pinned down. Straddled him, giving him a clear view of her pussy, showing him how wet and ready she was.

"Do you think that she-elf would ever be this wet for you? This willing to have you fuck her?"

She began to finger herself on top of him, smearing her juices all over his stomach. Took her wet fingers and traced them over that smug grin he had.

"What happens to me when you do get your hands on that she-elf of yours?"

Kassy's fingers went back to pleasing herself, leaning back a bit more to give him a clear view of her fingers disappearing deep inside.

"Will you still want this?"
 
He stepped up with her and had a big smile on his face.

"Wow... Sara... this is amazing... I always knew you had power, but this is..."

His eyes were wide and he clapped his hands.

"Amazing..."

Her tell of childs play and he looked to her.

"Childs play?? What do you mean, you changed the very element of weather... what more can you do Sara?"

He spun around to look at the sky and he smiled as he sat down.

"This is just childs play... what... childs play..."

He was dizzy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnes looked to her, right in her lust filled eyes.

"Kassy, we are about to venture in and storm the wolves lair. We will take Sarafynia and you will get your prize, that pup Cassius... damn dog... laying his paws all over my Goddess..."

He growled as his eyes started to glow from his anger.

"I gave you my blood, so you can take anything in your path and rip it apart and when you get to Cassius... ohh I want to watch that, I want to watch what you do to him..."

He moaned and than gazed at her.

"Does she make me weak minded..."

He could make her pay, he could work his powers on her, make her into his puppet. But he had to admit, this was pretty hot.

"Oh do I sense jealously... is that it Kassy..."

He moaned as he saw her pussy was dripping for him.

"I should ask, what will you do with me, when you have Cassius in your hands, I know you want to fuck him, make him into your guard pup."

He moaned again as he felt her juices smeared on his stomach. He looked to her.

"I have plans for her, but me and you are a team, me and you are forever. Partners in crime."

He watched her please herself, watched her fingers sink inside of her pussy.

"I will always want you, you are the only little Vampress that is good enough for me."

He grinned at her.

"Will you still want me when you get that little pup?"
 
Sara laughed at his reaction.
"Yes, childs play. These are all simple spells that are learned when starting out."

Noticed him getting dizzy for some reason, shrugged it off figuring that it was just a height thing with him. The branch they were on brought them back down to the balcony. And she laughed again lightly,

"Are you ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kassy began to really pleasure herself on top of him. Having him watch her like this was a huge turn on, hearing his words of always wanting her made the lustful daze that much deeper. Moaning and grinding her hips against him and her fingers, feeling herself get closer.

"I will always want you as well.."

Kassy was breathless as her own fingers worked their magic, forcing him to watch as she brought herself to orgasm. Let her fingers linger a bit longer, riding out the orgasm and quivering on top of him.
 
"This is only childs play..."

He looked to her as she asked if he was ok, he noticed they were on the ground again.

"Yes, your power is extrodinary!"

He hugged her and kissed her lips.

"Sara... you are truly amazing."

He took her hand and walked with her, he led her to the waterfall and he sat down on one of the rocks.

"I was always told the Druids were powerful, but it would be scary to know what you can do if you had to protect yourself."

He sighed as he sniffed the air and smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnes loved to watch her pleasure herself, her pussy was so magical, her powers to seduce and trap was so erotic. He felt her powers surging through him, forcing him to watch, holding him down. He only grinned as he licked his lips, tasting her. And all he could do was laugh evily.

"Kassy... maybe after you deal with that pup, you can help me break Sarafynia, and we both can play with her."

His cock was drooling for her as he watched.
 
Sara just smiled listening to his compliments. Would show him more, just to impress him however, that little bit she did drained her. Sara hasn't used magic in so long that it just sucks up what energy she has.

"Thank you! It does seem as if I have quite a bit of practice to do."

They were both looking at the waterfalls and the stars when Sara thought she heard a noise a little ways from where they sat. After a moment of nothing, she shrugged it off thinking maybe it was just animal. Or at least she hoped it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kassy slid back, settling onto his cock, moaning as it fills her pussy and feeling herself squeeze all around him. She knew he was close and wouldn't last much longer. Leaning forwards to tease his ear and neck.

"Cum for me Master....."

Whispered in his ear. When he did reach the peak of his orgasm, she bit into his neck. Wasn't to really feed, mostly to force him to ride out his orgasm. Confusing him with pleasure and pain. Kassy did feed some more off his blood, wasn't much. She released his hands and feet from the hold she had on him.
 
He smiled at her.

"Maybe you should rest Sara, after a day like today, don't want to over due it now. Come on, ill tuck you in."

He took her hand in his and he led her back to the tree house. He got to the kitchen and poured some cold water for the two of them and popped a few grapes in his mouth.

"Do you want some food before I tuck you in?"

He looked her over and was so happy to be by her side. He did sense something was not right though.

"I need to use the washroom, excuse me."

He walked into the bathroom and closed and locked the door, he looked into the mirror and seemed to just vanish. He blinked and he was in his Command Center, he started to look on his computer and opened his mind to the pack.

"Be on alert, I sensed something not right at the castle. We must protect Sara at all costs, we will do what we have to do, it is our birthright and the right thing to do!"

He than pressed a button and saw everywhere around the castle, watching intently for anything.

"Please do not let it be her..."

He was not afraid of Kassandra, she was a leader of her coven, she had power, she had age, she had it all. He knew she would come here to feed off the woman he loved. To take her power.

"I will not let you..."

Again he spoke to the pack.

"Tell the guards to arm with UV rounds, expect Vampire."

He knew they would fight, he knew they would back him up.

"Let it be just a false alarm..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnes moaned as she started to ride his cock, he loved the feeling of penetrating her, just the way his cock pressed past her wet fold, entering her warm tunnel.

Than he moaned out more as she told him to cum, and cum he did inside of her, painting her insides with his hot seed. He than felt her sink her fangs into his neck as she fed some more on him. He was not worried, he could turn his very blood to pure sunlight if he wanted and that would destroy her, but he knew she would not go to far. She needed him.

"Mmm Kassy... fuck..."

He felt his hands and legs were able to move and he sat up and kissed her lips.

"Are you ready, or do you want my cock some more?"

He grinned as he pushed her back and was on top of her, looking down, he took her legs under his arms and he plunged his cock back inside of her.

"MMm tell me what you want baby..."

He grinned as he spanked the side of her ass.
 
Sara really didn't want to go to sleep, after all she has been sleeping for years now. In the end, she was tired and it had been a very emotional day. Made her self a celery stick with peanut butter on it before going to bed. Kissed him g'night before he left. Sara fell asleep almost instantly hitting the pillows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrapped her legs around his waist forcing him to go as deeply as possible. One of the things she has always loved about him, he was always hard and ready at all the right times.

"Fuck me Master... Fuck this little pussy of yours..."

Reached up and pulled him into a demanding kiss of raw passion.
 
He came back through the mirror and she was ready for bed, he walked up to her and walked to her and walked her to the bed room, she kissed him and said good night, he just smiled at her and closed the door. He set his bowie knife on the table and waited. He wanted to make sure she was ok. He looked out the window and saw the wolves looking out.

"Thats good boys, lets make sure she has a good nights rest."

He grinned and closed his eyes and he waited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnes looked down at her and he grinned and he looked up to some of her coven.

"Go, assault the castle, give us a nice distraction... mmmmm fuck"

He pounded her pussy hard as she wrapped her legs around his waist. His cock drove in and out of her, hard, fast, long strokes, short strokes, stayed buried deep inside of her and he let himself grind against her clit. He knew she loved that. They have been together for many years.
 
Back
Top