Name the asshole

Obama for "obamacare"

My daughter's working as an assitant manager at a Dunkin Donuts while she's in school and all the employees who were wroking 35-40 hours just got their hours cut to 29.5

Guess why? Because if they work 30 plus obamacare kicks in and they have to offer them health insurance which they cannot afford(this one is franchised)

So people making crap money as it is just lost 25% of their income which I am sure will further the growth of this "recovering" economy.

Way to go Barack, the "legacy" of your first term is a flop like the rest of your term.

But, hey if he talks gun control enough everyone will forget about that right?

and homelessness

and joblessness

Actually just put Obama down on my asshole list, but in fairness to him I will also throw in every member of the senate and house who don't exactly make it easy for any president to be anything but useless these days.
And why did they keep their part timers at 40 hours in the first place? You're naming the wrong asshole.

And why did they keep their part timers at 40 hours in the first place? You're naming the wrong asshole.

In the restaurant industry-and yes fast food is considered that industry-forty hours is pretty rare. its usually mid thirties except for managers and assistants who are salary-and therefore worked to death.

In most companies over 30 hours is full time and qualifies you for benefits of the company offers them.

Obabma care forces companies who cannot afford to offer medical to carry it for their full time employees. The only out is to not have any full time employees or offer them a plan that would be so expensive they would work for nothing.

Understand here in RI the medical industry is as corrupt if not more so than anywhere else in the country. For years because of a sweetheart deal with a former governor blue croos was literally the only provider in the state.

Every year they record record profits, then go to the state and demand rate increases in the double digits and get them. Finally RI allowed tuft and United in there to "compete"

Those two looked around at this cesspool of a state and jacked their rates right up to Blue crosses.

And I am blaming the right asshole because he is forcing people and businesses who cannot afford to carry health care to carry it.

Don;t you think before you do that the first step is getting these asshats at Bluecross and other providers by the short ones and making them make it affordable?

No, heaven forbid we do that.

But of course Obama's favorite demographic, the people on welfare are just fine because they get it for free anyway. The rich can afford it, the poor get it for nothing, the working stiff gets it in the ass

I have the right asshole Stella and honestly except for being a democrat, hence pro choice(which I am all in favor for) please do tell me of the amazing things the Obama administration has done for you.

In the restaurant industry-and yes fast food is considered that industry-forty hours is pretty rare. its usually mid thirties except for managers and assistants who are salary-and therefore worked to death.

In most companies over 30 hours is full time and qualifies you for benefits of the company offers them.

Obabma care forces companies who cannot afford to offer medical to carry it for their full time employees. The only out is to not have any full time employees or offer them a plan that would be so expensive they would work for nothing.

Understand here in RI the medical industry is as corrupt if not more so than anywhere else in the country. For years because of a sweetheart deal with a former governor blue croos was literally the only provider in the state.

Every year they record record profits, then go to the state and demand rate increases in the double digits and get them. Finally RI allowed tuft and United in there to "compete"

Those two looked around at this cesspool of a state and jacked their rates right up to Blue crosses.

And I am blaming the right asshole because he is forcing people and businesses who cannot afford to carry health care to carry it.

Don;t you think before you do that the first step is getting these asshats at Bluecross and other providers by the short ones and making them make it affordable?

But of course Obama's favorite demographic, the people on welfare are just fine because they get it for free anyway. The rich can afford it, the poor get it for nothing, the working stiff gets it in the ass

I have the right asshole Stella and honestly except for being a democrat, hence pro choice(which I am all in favor for) please do tell me of the amazing things the Obama administration has done for you.

LAWD!---------DID NOT READ.........

I believe his formal name is Mr. Sphincter. Or is that the muscle? I’m not sure. I’ll have to go check out Guinness to find out which one is the biggest. Hold your breath until I get back.

LAWD!---------DID NOT READ.........
IK,R?
I got as far as " In most companies over 30 hours is full time and qualifies you for benefits of the company offers them. " and started laughing so hard my monitor was blurred.

IK,R?
I got as far as " In most companies over 30 hours is full time and qualifies you for benefits of the company offers them. " and started laughing so hard my monitor was blurred.

Yeah alms I'm so sorry for this.

If you're new, you should avoid the GB. :eek: After a few years, if you are looking for a fight, it might be alright to venture there. You will definitely find one.

I dunno Box, most of the people on the GB are just ranting idiots yelling abuse.

If you want genuine old fashioned, narrow, mean minded spitefulness, the AH will supply all you need - and the spelling and grammar will probably be better.:)

I dunno Box, most of the people on the GB are just ranting idiots yelling abuse.

If you want genuine old fashioned, narrow, mean minded spitefulness, the AH will supply all you need - and the spelling and grammar will probably be better.:)

That's why I left.

Well I was on the Gee Bee last night and ran into way too many to count, and most of them don't even deserve for me to remember their name in the first place simply based on how rude and just mean they were.

Come now, we weren't so bad.

Were we?

The one thing I'll give Obama is I think if you had him outside the white house he would be "just plain folks" I could see him chilling at your house with a beer talking about sports.

But he is clueless and a lemming and only a fool looks around this country and thinks he is doing good, does he have deliberately ill intentions? Maybe not, but knowing you're screwing up and you just keep going does not let you off the hook.

And his wife is nothing short of a high class snobbish shrew. I loved that contrived "target" dress. A little too late after years of her reckless spending.

Now now, let's not generalize.

The one thing I'll give Obama is I think if you had him outside the white house he would be "just plain folks" I could see him chilling at your house with a beer talking about sports.

But he is clueless and a lemming and only a fool looks around this country and thinks he is doing good, does he have deliberately ill intentions? Maybe not, but knowing you're screwing up and you just keep going does not let you off the hook.

And his wife is nothing short of a high class snobbish shrew. I loved that contrived "target" dress. A little too late after years of her reckless spending.

Yeah, that's why I called him stipid and ignorant and misinformed, but not really an asshole.

Originally Posted by lovecraft68

My daughter's working as an assistant manager at a 'Dunkin Donuts' while she's in school and all the employees who were working 35-40 hours just got their hours cut to 29.5

Guess why? Because if they work 30 plus 'obamacare' kicks in and they have to offer them health insurance which they cannot afford(this one is franchised)

So people making crap money as it is just lost 25% of their income which I am sure will further the growth of this "recovering" economy.

This idea is not limited to the USA.
The concept works in the UK as well, particularly in the part-time /benefits end of the market.
Having been caught in it myself, it is just not particularly 'fun'.

Back