Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

Well hell, you voted for him, so own it, dummy.:D

President Obama isn't illiterate and neither am I, so that article doesn't reference me and mine. No cares.

You're the one who dog-humped it at the store, bought it and took it home, so the receipt of ownership is all yours.

tumblr_md3ukoOYpm1qa6g1m.gif
 
Hey check this out, even Pravda knows:

ROTFLMAO. The guy that wrote that, Xavier Lerma, is nuttier than a fruitcake. He's a NWO conspiracy theorist. Funny as fuck the depths Vettebigot has to sink to to find someone that agrees with him.
 
Meanwhile, you're comfortable being an unimaginative village idiot with a sense of humor. Tell me, would the CPUSA be supporting anyone who wasn't dancing to their tune? Ya clown.:D

You're like the pregnant girl I once knew, always taking seriously what was only poked in fun.:rolleyes:

Is this where I'm supposed to jump all the way down to the level you've slunk to above...

...and compete with...that?

Pass...
 
Leave it Seanh to imagine he knows all there is to know about some Russian journalist, when he been fooled to death by the corrupt clowns running the BBC.:rolleyes:

So Lerma isn't a conspiracy nut? Even in the piece you c+p'd, he mentions the NWO, you cretin.
 
Hey check this out, even Pravda knows:

Obama's Soviet Mistake
19.11.2012

By Xavier Lerma


Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.

After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

More here:

http://english.prav******/opinion/columnists/19-11-2012/122849-obama_soviet_mistake-0/

:D

How sad is it that you had to hunt down an opinion piece in Pravda to back your President-bashing. :rolleyes:
 
ROTFLMAO. The guy that wrote that, Xavier Lerma, is nuttier than a fruitcake. He's a NWO conspiracy theorist. Funny as fuck the depths Vettebigot has to sink to to find someone that agrees with him.

Birds of a feather I suppose. :cool:
 
You're like the pregnant girl I once knew, always taking seriously what was only poked in fun.:rolleyes:

All this plate of conveniently glib woman-hate needs to compliment it is a can of corn and a side order of smiley face.
 
Electing Mitt Romney as the next President of the United States of America would be like appointing a serial paedophile as a kindergarten teacher, a rapist as a janitor at a girls’ dormitory or a psychopath with a fixation on knives as a kitchen hand.

Pravda, March 2012
 
Vette (the walking, talking billboard for Government Motors) has become Performance Art; like Busybody.
 
a foul-mouthed, big-headed oaf like Romney with more money than sense makes a comment that reveals who he really is to the world: a pea-brained, pith-headed simpleton with too much testosterone and too little common sense, with zero tact, no diplomacy and a paramount grasp on the intricacies of world politics. A prize, good-for-nothing ignoramus.
Pravda, March 2012
 
At a time when Russia and the United States of America are working together in space, at a time when the scientific communities and Universities are ever more intricately linked, when the security networks share information more freely on terrorists, on crime, combating drugs trafficking, at a time when the two countries are working together on trade and commerce and forging common links on intellectual property rights, up comes stick-in-the-mud wannabe Presidential candidate Mitt Romney blurting out outdated Cold War drivel like some redneck nearing an alcoholic coma.

With as much credibility. In fact, one has seen more intelligent things scrawled in excrement on the walls of public latrines.

Guess where?
 
Do yourself a favor and put me on Iggy and be done with it, Obama supporter.:rolleyes:

'Cause if you really'd like for me to grovel down to your level...

...this is where I'd post something like this:

Iggy you?!?

"...be done with it..."?

H3ll, no!

I want to be around when you finally realize the political gutter you choose to wallow in so often is so toxic to your brain, and you wisely do a 180 and decide to try and pull yourself up out of it one last time...

...that, or it could be entertaining (in only a historical kind of way, mind you) to be reading your posts live as you decide you're "done with it" and blow your own spoiled brains out.

"Leftist", "anarchist"...

...now I'm an "Obama supporter"?

Even if you still drank til your eyes swam...

...you could not be more drunk.
 
I'm sure that no matter what I say, you'll take it as if it came from your dominating dear old dad who must have oppressed you as a youth. Hard as you try you'll never prevail against age, experience, and treachery, sonny. Now run along and play.:D

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!! No coherent answer, just a grade school yard come back. Nice going. I shouldn't expect any more I guess.

For a fact you remind me of my daddy. He was a very opinionated, cruel, narrow minded, racist bastard. I spent years under his thumb, but he never managed to break my spirit. I really don't think a few minutes of talking to his twin is going to break me either.

I also noticed that you conveniently ignored the questions I ask. A nice tap dance indeed. That in and of itself is an answer. Typical of you. Bitch, gripe and complain about an issue, but push comes to shove you haven't got the fortitude, intelligence or spirit to do anything about it. I pity you, I truly do.

And FYI, I have the age, the experience and the knowledge to hold my own in any intelligent conversation or debate. I don't, however possess the skills of treachery and deceit. I leave that for people like you who have to rely on it rather then having any of the prior mentioned attributes. It's rather telling you would admit to using such things. But then I expect you to tell me thats not what you said.


Comshaw
 
This thread just keeps getting better.

Vette's downward spiral into his own delusions is pure gold.
 
vette, I'd apologize if you weren't such a Party hack...

...'cause I'm embarrassed to be in this pile of featherweights.
 
vette, I'd apologize if you weren't such a Party hack...

...'cause I'm embarrassed to be in this pile of featherweights.

A polecat telling a skunk he stinks.

I don't care who ya' are, that's funny right there!



Comshaw
 
I love how Obama has super powers. He's illiterate but he's also completely lost without a teleprompter. :cool:
 
Back
Top