Farm showers

jonyoungau

Literotica Guru
commented this idea on a post but thought i'd post it here too.

outdoor shower on a farm reminds me of a idea where a farmers daughter and her cousin watch as the farm hands rinse off after a day on the farm in the outdoor showers. though their more like a row of shower heads along the back of the barn wall. it would be early 19th century and the farm hands are all black fit guys and the two girls are white blonde girls who have had a sheltered life from sex. so seeing naked males gets them overly excited. Always after their spying session they run back to their room and rub one out using anything they can fit in their pussies and have started to experience sexually orally and anally.

When one day one of the farm hands notices the two girls sneak over to the tree line facing the showers and watches as they set themselves up to watch. He walks over and tells the others and all 6 of them decide if they want to watch they will give them a show. They all lean against the wall under each shower and jack off to powerful orgasms shoot almost a bucket load each.

This goes on for at lest a week of them jacking off for the girls enjoyment when one day the girls decide to get closer and end up standing within the view of the guys and then slowly everyday that bit closer till the were standing right in front of them watching them stroke their hard black cocks for their enjoyment.

It isn't till one of the guys explode right in the path of the girls and they end up with it on their clothes that they not knowing what to do they run to one of the showers and rinses off their hair and clothes from the cum that landed on them.

Now with the girls as wet as the guys one of the guys tell the girls that what they washed off isn't bad and that its good for them. The girls not knowing any different ask why and he tells them it makes their skin glow and if they want they could have more. This leads to the girls stripping off so they could save their clothes from the cum and then guys circling the two girls and give them a shower of cum which they rub into their bodies.

Doing this for the next few weeks and every time the guys have their shower the girls get a shower of their own of cum.

The sexual tension rises so much that so the girls give in to the guys lustful looks and end up getting fucked by each guy guy in each hole and filled with cum and cum and cum.

All includes; anal, dp, tp, oral, bukkake, deep throat, handjob, group masturbation, exhibitionism, voyager, cumshot, facial, fisting, lesbian, groupsex, interracial ,mass to mouth, but not anything gay or male and male....just guys fucking the girls.

Last edited:
just one minor caveat :
I doubt that they would have had central heating in the 19th century,
or, alternatively, that the farmers would have invested in it for some mere farm hands.

Which means: cold showers. And what happens to a penis under those conditions...?

just one minor caveat :
I doubt that they would have had central heating in the 19th century,
or, alternatively, that the farmers would have invested in it for some mere farm hands.

Which means: cold showers. And what happens to a penis under those conditions...?

cold showers most likely but maybe they still get erections from the thought of a show with the girls watching.

cold showers most likely but maybe they still get erections from the thought of a show with the girls watching.

I don't know if it works that way, but maybe some male writers could shed some light on this ;)

ADDIT.
Or maybe change the context a bit, for ex., to S Africa/apartheid period. Similar issues re segregation and tabu, but with the modern amenities (hot showers)
(geez, I hope no one pops out and accuses me of being a racist - because I'm not)

Last edited:
I don't know if it works that way, but maybe some male writers could shed some light on this ;)

ADDIT.
Or maybe change the context a bit, for ex., to S Africa/apartheid period. Similar issues re segregation and tabu, but with the modern amenities (hot showers)
(geez, I hope no one pops out and accuses me of being a racist - because I'm not)
If a guy has a good enough reason, a little cold water isn't going to keep his cock down.
PLUS consider that this is Lit, where reality as we know it is commonly suspended in favor of expressing our naughty ideas. If this idea floats jonyoungau's boat, good luck with it.

Last edited:
19th century america the only people who took a bath, showers were not common and definitely not found at a farm, were living in a city or just got to town from somewhere else. In fact most of the time the farmers go to the town to get a bath.

One simple reason, hot water heaters were not found, those came early 20th century. In fact those were not always found in a town until the fifties let alone a farm. So at that point in time having a hot bath was heating a bucket of water at the stove. Instead people would go out in the rain, drain a cold bucket on them, or jump in the horse trough.

Definitely was not done by farm hands, farm hands were not common unless it was a cow ranch, at which point they would be cowboys and took a bath less often. Simply because they are out minding the herd or taking a herd to one of the train towns for taking all over the country.

After that it's not a bad story, though farmers daughters are never confused on how sex works. Think about it, farm animals have sex to make more, something the farmer needs to happen and the farm always knows when it happens, they are not quiet.

This farmer could be an engineer hobbyist, builds a small aqueduct connected to a lake or river or well, and is pipe fed to a hand pumped shower (you don't have to go into detail about how he gets himself a communal shower, just make is sound plausible) ... maybe he's also a part time voyeur and building this communal, open air shower was meant for his pleasure. (Maybe he's a fan of old Greek history and their decadent ways).

Instead of farm girls who know all about sex ... a sibling who has fallen on hard times brings his family from the city ... they have young, proper girls (whatever proper is back then) who've never been to a farm, but quickly discover their favorite part is the shower (and the workers showering) this farmer is so proud of.

It being early 19th century, this guy could be in the south, part of an old slave worked plantation (slave no more) but he hires black laborers to work his fields (cotton, tobacco, whatever, I'm not going to look up everything that was grown right now) ... the showers are located where he boards those willing to work for him. He hires single men and women and he likes to sit in his bedroom, watching them during their shower time. It's not required to shower, but people take advantage of it and not only he, but his city nieces turned farmers can take some joy from it.

USA history: Town-dwellers of means would have a Saturday night bath from a hand-pumped cistern and woodstove-heated water. Farmfolks did not get days off and usually bathed only when they fell into a pond, or maybe a slight scrub before Sunday church. Cleanliness was not a social norm in USA until the advent of high-speed printing presses and radio networks.

Printing presses? Yeah, they printed zillions of newspapers and magazine with zillions of pages that needed to be filled and paid for. Thus came the rise of advertising. Early mass advertisers funded early university psychology departments to study how humans could be sold stuff. Then came radio -- anyone here remember "soap operas", dramas sponsored by soap companies? THAT is when USAnians learned to be clean, and clean-shaven, and to squirt stinkum under their armpits, and otherwise buy cheap chemicals at high prices.

Before radio, few of us were clean. Before advertising, almost nobody was. That must be accounted for when writing about frontier sex. Coincidentally, I *am* working on two such stories. I providentially place most of the fucking adjacent to streams and ponds. The oral sex would not be too much fun otherwise.

Farmfolks did not get days off and usually bathed only when they fell into a pond . Cleanliness was not a social norm in USA.
Before radio, few of us were clean. Before advertising, almost nobody was.

ok, now I won't feel the same while reading 'Tess'.;)
I'm sure it wasn't That bad, and that they used all sort of tricks to mask the smell ie rubbing lavender or mint leaves under their armpits etc..

Before radio, few of us were clean. Before advertising, almost nobody was. That must be accounted for when writing about frontier sex. Coincidentally, I *am* working on two such stories. I providentially place most of the fucking adjacent to streams and ponds. The oral sex would not be too much fun otherwise.

Bullshit ... I'm perfectly fine in believing people back then are as clean as I picture them & as clean as I see them in movies ... I'm also perfectly fine believing the women shave their legs and armpits. That bit of fiction will never ruin a story for me, just like wondering: How clean were they after using the outhouse? Edit: I don't need to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
...just like wondering: How clean were they after using the outhouse? Edit: I don't need to know.
My partner's grandmother grew up on a North Dakota farmstead with no indoor plumbing. Reportedly, little time was spent on sanitation and post-sanitary cleanliness when outside temps were in the -50f range and indoors were stuffy-smokey. And yes, grandma relocated to California as soon as she could escape the farm.

Tangent: Many years ago we visited the New Brunswick restoration village of King's Bridge. A dam flooded the local valley; historic buildings where relocated to King's Bridge. One site was the farmhouse and outbuildings of a former justice of the provincial Supreme Court. One outbuilding was an outhouse... a seven-holer. Yes, seven shit-seats in an arc in one big outhouse room. The entire court could and did convene there to deliberate cases. Talk about shitty justice...

The OP 19the century farm showers idea *could* be rationalized *if* 1) a waterfall is near the farmhouse, 2) the locale is southern / southwestern and thus temperate-to hot climatically, and 3) the community is a cleanliness cult. Criteria (2) and (3) allow the exploitation of (1) by the farm household. Otherwise they're all just a bunch of filthy buggers.

I can live with rationalization ... although I'm sure there are sweat/grime fetishers out there who'd love it.

Or we could take the easy way out and assume that the readers aren't quite as up on history as all of us are. I think if you told most people that people had showers back in the day using some sort of gravity system they'd buy it. I mean you get a barrel, attach a nozzle and BAM gravity shower. I think enough people either don't know or wouldn't question it that you could slide that.

Early 19th century. . .that would be by definition prior to 1960. I believe farm hand is the PC term here and one so PC that it utterly removes the actual meaning and context of the situation. See you want to make a list of things that are tantamount to suicide? Being an 19th century black "farmhand" and cumming on your employer's daughter. If you're that weary of life I would probably recommend something less painful. Like kicking a grizzly in the nuts. :rolleyes:

If we get past that, for whatever reason this is an extremely understanding 'employer' and his daughter and her friend are given free reign of the property. Then you have the defiled daughter.

You know the story is a fun concept if I'm being honest. I do like it though I think you'd be cutting out a LOT of these gaps by simply turning it into a present day story. Not EVERY farm hand is Hispanic today. The idea that you found six that weren't in one place might be a bit of a stretch but you could probably come up with an excuse there if you felt like it even if it were as simple as "I'm an honest man and only employ people legally able to work in the US!" Or ignore it. Only a few people will bitch. Or you know just make them Hispanic.

Farmfolks did not get days off and usually bathed only when they fell into a pond .Before radio, few of us were clean.
That bit of fiction will never ruin a story for me, just like wondering: How clean were they after using the outhouse? Edit: I don't need to know.
Many years ago we visited the New Brunswick restoration village of King's Bridge. the outhouse. was… a seven-holer. Yes, seven shit-seats in an arc in one big outhouse room.
The OP 19the century farm showers idea *could* be rationalized .… Otherwise they're all just a bunch of filthy buggers.

I can live with rationalization ... although I'm sure there are sweat/grime fetishers out there who'd love it.

lmao..

Last edited:
If a guy has a good enough reason, a little cold water isn't going to keep his cock down.
PLUS consider that this is Lit, where reality as we know it is commonly suspended in favor of expressing our naughty ideas. If this idea floats jonyoungau's boat, good luck with it.

just a add of a few ideas into one big themed story

Or we could take the easy way out and assume that the readers aren't quite as up on history as all of us are. I think if you told most people that people had showers back in the day using some sort of gravity system they'd buy it. I mean you get a barrel, attach a nozzle and BAM gravity shower. I think enough people either don't know or wouldn't question it that you could slide that.

Early 19th century. . .that would be by definition prior to 1960. I believe farm hand is the PC term here and one so PC that it utterly removes the actual meaning and context of the situation. See you want to make a list of things that are tantamount to suicide? Being an 19th century black "farmhand" and cumming on your employer's daughter. If you're that weary of life I would probably recommend something less painful. Like kicking a grizzly in the nuts. :rolleyes:

If we get past that, for whatever reason this is an extremely understanding 'employer' and his daughter and her friend are given free reign of the property. Then you have the defiled daughter.

You know the story is a fun concept if I'm being honest. I do like it though I think you'd be cutting out a LOT of these gaps by simply turning it into a present day story. Not EVERY farm hand is Hispanic today. The idea that you found six that weren't in one place might be a bit of a stretch but you could probably come up with an excuse there if you felt like it even if it were as simple as "I'm an honest man and only employ people legally able to work in the US!" Or ignore it. Only a few people will bitch. Or you know just make them Hispanic.

six black farmhands in this present day would either be all brothers or brothers and cousins i would think, and the daughter having free reigh of the place would have to be because the parent knows the family/s of the 6 so is comfortable enough to have them around her and. maybe its her who initiates the contacted then but they do start with the jack off sessions for her enjoyment to get her hooked on watching then joining with her friend or i thought cousin for that extra kinkiness.

six black farmhands in this present day would either be all brothers or brothers and cousins i would think, and the daughter having free reigh of the place would have to be because the parent knows the family/s of the 6 so is comfortable enough to have them around her and. maybe its her who initiates the contacted then but they do start with the jack off sessions for her enjoyment to get her hooked on watching then joining with her friend or i thought cousin for that extra kinkiness.

and maybe i thought if its her cousin she comes from out of state to visit and the daughters already had the time watching the jerk off session. that the guys do for her but they know shes there and she thinks shes hidden enough that they dont know she is that its her fantasy to watch and she shares that with her cousin. who then helps to make that next step because of being more sexually active then the daughter

See you want to make a list of things that are tantamount to suicide? Being an 19th century black "farmhand" and cumming on your [white] employer's daughter. If you're that weary of life I would probably recommend something less painful. Like kicking a grizzly in the nuts. :rolleyes:
Quite. For a black man, approaching or even staring at a white woman was too often a capitol offense. Judge Lynch ruled.

So flip the situation. Make the free-spirited girl Ginger of a [black] farmworkers' family but raised as a house servant so she isn't filthy and worn out from field work. The sons and nephews of the farm-owner ('master') lust after her; cue the cluster jerkoff sessions. Group ablutions only if the farm household is in the cleanliness cult I mentioned above, and NO shower plumbing -- such simply did not exist then. So the farm has a waterfall, and the master's family makes a ritual of cleansing together there, and allows / encourages their servants and hands and families to also cleanse their bodies and souls. When Ginger gets clean, all the boys watch. Et cetera.

Back