In Need Of A Muse/Co-Author

allie43442

Virgin
To whomever is taking the time to read this thanks in advance!

I've been writing for as long as I can remember, but lately I've been having trouble writing/finishing stories. I think a "sound board" is what I need to help get me going. I write in pretty much every genre, so if anyone is interested let me know!

You could try the Story Ideas forum. Also, what helps me a lot is simply posting here, in the AH. Sometimes even the most banal of posts can kick start the ol' grey matter.

Oh yes, put up a brief synopsis of a story idea. Why, I had a sort of story going and before I knew it, my lesbian werewolf heroine had taken over Al Qaeda and was obliging them all to practice safe sex! (See Lovecraft68's thread on collaboration if you don't believe me.)

Welcome to the board! It can get a little wild and hairy - even when the werewolves are not howling, but you can get really good help with your writing questions too. Ignore weirdness. People here are very kind at heart but they like to have a bit of fun, LOL.

:heart:

...my lesbian werewolf heroine had taken over Al Qaeda ...
I hope you're using my werecamel pictures in the Arab chick thread as inspiration. It took a lot of effort to find those and I'd hate it if they went to waste. :p

I hope you're using my werecamel pictures in the Arab chick thread as inspiration. It took a lot of effort to find those and I'd hate it if they went to waste. :p

It's a picture almost guaranteed to haunt me for ages. :)
:rose:

Thanks! Its not that I'm having problems with ideas for stories, its that I'm having problems fleshing them out and making them full stories. I have super bad A.D.H.D, like bugs bunny on crack bad, so writing can be a challenge sometimes.

Thanks! Its not that I'm having problems with ideas for stories, its that I'm having problems fleshing them out and making them full stories. I have super bad A.D.H.D, like bugs bunny on crack bad, so writing can be a challenge sometimes.

Try alcohol. ;)

To whomever is taking the time to read this thanks in advance!

I've been writing for as long as I can remember, but lately I've been having trouble writing/finishing stories. I think a "sound board" is what I need to help get me going. I write in pretty much every genre, so if anyone is interested let me know!

Hi Allie,

I would love to be a "sounding board" for you. I was going to PM you but you don't have that option turned on for your profile. Just as an FYI - go to your profile and "edit options" link on the left and there is a checkbox that you should check "Enable Private Messaging". If you are still interested, send me a PM.

You can drink legally at 18 here in Canada, but who ever waited until they were of majority age to start drinking?

*snort* Not me. :p

Um, wait . . . I meant, I was a good boy. I never touched a drop of the vile stuff until the day I turned twenty-one. I swear!

:rolleyes:

I think the angel on my shoulder just passed out . . . .

Last edited:
*snort* Not me. :p

Um, wait . . . I meant, I was a good boy. I never touched a drop of the vile stuff until the day I turned twenty-one. I swear!

:rolleyes:

I think the angel on my shoulder just passed out . . . .

Hahahahahaha this made my day! But I'm seriously a good girl lol I'm waiting until i become legal to drink for this reason only; when your the only sober one, and you have an evil streak a mile wide, you can get some pretty good blackmail on your drunk friends! ;)

Back