Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

Yeah, been there... I asked a really hot little dark haired woman, very cute and very liberal, out on a date. I had heard she was kind of on the wild side. So I took her to a play at a local arts center where the concluding scene was the two main male characters getting together to share a passionate tongue kiss onstage. It was back in the 1980's when guys kissing was still a bit shocking. Well, she was totally grossed out and afterwards at a bar over drinks we talked about gay sex and she admitted she sometimes finds other women sexy and could even imagine kissing a woman, but gay men were absolutely a major gross-out. Go figure. I didn't even tell her I was bi or waste time putting the moves on her.

The problem for most married men with bi fantasies is that they didn't pre-select their wife for, shall we say, being as hyper-sexual as they are. Rather they were looking for good woman to have kids with or something prosaic like that… Only much later does the poor bi-curious hubby decide he really, really wants to suck dick now, only to find he's married a woman with an absolutely plain vanilla idea of sexuality, who will view any sexual innovation as a violation of their original marriage contract. Tragic really.

I was blessed with being naturally attracted to slutty women from the start. Maybe because my mom and my older sister weren't "nice girls" and I use to try to spy on them doing the dirty with their many boyfriends.

I remember getting a hard on the first time I saw my first wife hanging out in pub. I was sitting with some friends drinking and asked who she was. They all chimed in saying she was a fucking well known local slut - don't ask her out, they warned, she's fucked the whole tennis team and half the basketball team as well... A couple years later I married her… and yes, we sucked cock together.


Interesting and good to hear......I married a slut too. I am always surprised by how many guys instinctively marry a good girl as if there was never any other option then complain about the sex.
 
Interesting and good to hear......I married a slut too. I am always surprised by how many guys instinctively marry a good girl as if there was never any other option then complain about the sex.


And yes I blow other guys whenever she tells me to.
 
If your Wife or G/f wanted to see you do this, would you?

If it brings her pleasure, I think there's few things I wouldn't do. Her pleasure is paramount. However, I married a prude so I don't have to really worry about this haha
 
She would never ask, unfortunately.

I identify as bi, and experimented way way back, but I always found women to be my preference. So that's how I settled down, with no regrets(!). Howevrr, if I had the opportunity to try cock again, I'd go for it.

Provided it was a pretty sissy. I couldn't get excited by a butch guy.. i think I'd get all competitive and alpha male...
 
That is a sexy fantasy. Sharing a cock with your wife!

It's a favorite of mine. Her sucking the head, me licking the balls...we kiss with the shaft between our lips....then, she aims it at my face when he cums and we share a sloppy kiss...delicious. :)
 
It's a favorite of mine. Her sucking the head, me licking the balls...we kiss with the shaft between our lips....then, she aims it at my face when he cums and we share a sloppy kiss...delicious. :)

Certainly lost of variations & combinations there!
 
Yes

I would. But I'd first have to know for certainty that my wife really wanted it. No regrets. Oh, then I would love to....especially with her watching.
 
Ok Penguy, my take:

I get luscious foreplay suck from my woman regular. I see what a huge pleasure it is for her as well as feeling those intense pleasures myself. So of course, as a guy who knows only hetero sex, I sometimes envy her experience. If she invited me in some way to go get that experience I would, yes.

And some more: I said 'foreplay' to indicate that I don't press her to go the whole way and get her mouthful; my woman would find that challenging and no way will I press her to go there. But, yeah, I would like that. I would love to cope with a spunk-spurting cock in my mouth and then play with the creamy stuff orally - as I do just very occasionally solo.

Us married happy fuckers are all on a sliding scale I'd say.

Simon
 
Last edited:
If she were into it...I would in a Heart beat...On the other hand. I think her Micro fetish for M/M sex.. never has her Hubby (me) involved.

she use to tell me the life style tails she heard from the "Gay" men she work'd with...
 
Back
Top