The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured the reason has the initials DW.

Indeed! Then again there is usually no one on my YIM this late.

And failing.

True. I meant to ask if you were still in Cali. You can pick up Sia and DW. I'll snag Rain, and we can meet in the middle and kidnap Smiley. :D :devil:

Oh heaven help her! :rolleyes:

*snuggles in his lap and kisses*

-Squeezes her tight.-

Man it was a long week. Missed you baby girl.

The only good kind of eye rolling is the "holy shit that feels so damn good" kind... and they usually go into the back of the head.

I know exactly what kind of eye roll that is. It's my favorite. :devil:

True. I meant to ask if you were still in Cali. You can pick up Sia and DW. I'll snag Rain, and we can meet in the middle and kidnap Smiley. :D :devil:

I'm back in AZ, but it's a quick jump to CA to pick them up, and then off east to Smiley's. *nodnod*

Awh, you guys are actually involving me this time? You make me feel so loved! :D

I know exactly what kind of eye roll that is. It's my favorite. :devil:

Awh, you guys are actually involving me this time? You make me feel so loved! :D

We are good guys like that.

And that is my favorite kind too. I usually like giving it, but receiving ain't so bad either. :D

Oh! I see how it is. I'm just... just... *sniffle* (is not going there and get into trouble with her Daddy)

-Squeezes her tight.-

It sure has been, love. I've missed you tons, Daddy. :kiss:

I'm back in AZ, but it's a quick jump to CA to pick them up, and then off east to Smiley's. *nodnod*

Wait.. what? Is this another attempt at abduction?

-Squeezes her tight.-

OK.. I have no clue what you are all talking about... but I'm IN!!! LOL and FHD, it will be easier if I pick YOU up... LOL!!!

Oh! That reminds me!

*starts searching his pockets for the note he scribbled last night*

Attempt? :confused:

Attempt implies the possibility of failure.

SB!!! Don't make me come back and hurt you after Daddy and I go to bed... because I will.... maybe.. just depends if Daddy ties me to the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back